Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

New Battlestar Galactica Fans

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 04:11 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Default New Battlestar Galactica Fans

A buddy of mine bought season 1 & 2 and told me to check it out. I dont have cable so I borrowed the dvds from him, and remained skeptical. I was blown away, this is the best show on television right now. I have to admit that I think that I am going through some kind of withdrawal because season 3.0 is not avaliable right now.

Anyone who is even remotely interested in Sci-Fi needs to check this out; hell, I would say that you could go and buy the dvd, you will not be dissapointed.

My girlfriend has never seen star wars or watched star trek and she even loves this stuff. Let me tell you, to go from Mona Lisa Smile to a Sci-Fi flick can not be understated.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

A'men...that show is da bomb! huge fan here!... although seasopn 3 was a bit lacking IMO but think it will start picking up again in 3.5
Old 01-14-2007, 05:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It is a very good show, some of the cinematography doesn't sit right with me tho.

And WOW...your GF never saw Star Wars.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:23 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Yeah, I know that it is (or should be) criminal to not have seen at least the older Star Wars shows (mind you we are only 23). I intend to remedy that situation, but as of yet I have not found the time to make her sit down and watch them.

Also, I fear that in so doing, I am inviting a chick flick marathon that will further make me question my will to live.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:23 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Yeah, I know that it is (or should be) criminal to not have seen at least the older Star Wars shows (mind you we are only 23). I intend to remedy that situation, but as of yet I have not found the time to make her sit down and watch them.

Also, I fear that in so doing, I am inviting a chick flick marathon that will further make me question my will to live.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:26 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member