Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Nick Hogan destroys Supra!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 06:06 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
SL Member

Default Nick Hogan destroys Supra!

Anybody else see this? Nick Hogan crashed his Supra... the pics are pretty bad!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...ash/index.html
Old 08-27-2007, 06:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

linky no worky
Old 08-27-2007, 06:16 AM
Banned
SL Member

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...ident.baynews9
Old 08-27-2007, 06:17 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
SL Member

link fixed.
Old 08-27-2007, 06:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

story not found
Old 08-27-2007, 06:18 AM
Banned
SL Member

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...ash/index.html
Old 08-27-2007, 06:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what a dumb ___
Old 08-27-2007, 06:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

doest suprise me, i was watching nopi tuner something on the speed channel, where he wrecked his viper in the drift event twice. he was 16. kinda sucks that a 16yo can go through cars like that with out that much driving experience.

but i do hope he is all right
Old 08-27-2007, 11:25 AM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

heres from yahoo...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070827/...ogan_son_crash

CLEARWATER, Fla. - The son of professional wrestler Hulk Hogan was seriously injured in a car crash Sunday night, police said.

A Toyota Supra driven by Nick Bollea was traveling at a high rate of speed at approximately 7:30 p.m., Clearwater Police spokesman Wayne Shelor said. Bollea, which is Hogan's real name, lost control and hit a raised median. The car flipped around, and the back end hit a palm tree.

"The car was destroyed," Shelor said.

Bollea and an unidentified male passenger were extricated from the car by paramedics, Shelor said. Then they were airlifted to Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg. Their official conditions were not immediately available, but Shelor described the injuries of both men as serious.

The crash occurred on State Route 60, a main drag through downtown Clearwater. The road had to be shut down in both directions for several hours, Shelor said.

Alcohol is not believed to have played a part in the crash. The crash seems to have been caused by excessive speed, Shelor said.

Bollea appears on the reality TV show "Hogan Knows Best" with his father, mother and sister.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that kid has no talent whatsoever. thinks he is hot $h!t in a champagne glass when he is really cold diarhea in a dixie cup.

i mean seriously, how to you lose control of a car on a flat smooth highway like that? when i lived in orlando, i'd do 70-80 mph on every road because of how flat and smooth the roads are.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^ you lose control if you're a ricer and think you can handle a car @ 150mph. Did you see pictures of the wrecked car? He was doing well over 120 it seems...

Notice his age. He's 17. I've mad countless comments that many kids around that age bracket are ricers and things like this will happen if their parents give them "adult/fast/sports" cars to drive.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that kid needs to wake up and realize that being the son of hulk hogan is not an accomplishment, and he needs to realize that he has absolutely no talent. just because his dad has led a very successful career and revolutionized the sports entertainment business does not mean he will simply succeed at everything he tries if he doesn't put forth the effort to actually learn from the professionals that teach him.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I believe he is also in very critical condition.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by draxcaliber
that kid has no talent whatsoever. thinks he is hot $h!t in a champagne glass when he is really cold diarhea in a dixie cup.

i mean seriously, how to you lose control of a car on a flat smooth highway like that? when i lived in orlando, i'd do 70-80 mph on every road because of how flat and smooth the roads are.

Do 140 down the interstate and let me know how that goes....its alot different going 140 than 80mph. But at any rate hopefully he gets better was just another stupid mistake.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Do realize this kid just had a spectacular car crash. maybe we should leave the trash talking for later....?
Old 08-27-2007, 05:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by draxcaliber
that kid needs to wake up and realize that being the son of hulk hogan is not an accomplishment, and he needs to realize that he has absolutely no talent. just because his dad has led a very successful career and revolutionized the sports entertainment business does not mean he will simply succeed at everything he tries if he doesn't put forth the effort to actually learn from the professionals that teach him.
What does his talent have to do with anything. The poor kid is in critical condition. Everyone at 16-17 does something stupid, including my self. I am not condoning his racing on a public road but at least my sympathies go out to him, the passenger, and their families. Instead of blasting his talents as an actor or entertainer, maybe you should consider the fact that almost anyone exposed to a lifestyle that he has been would be similarly spoiled. I would shift more blame on the parenting then some teenager that doesn't any better because everything was handed to him.
Old 08-27-2007, 06:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Default Hospital discharges Hulk Hogan's son after wreck

(CNN) -- The teenage son of wrestling icon Hulk Hogan was discharged Monday from a Florida hospital after he slammed his Toyota Supra into a palm tree in a wreck local police called "spectacular."

Nick Bollea, 17, was driving at a "high rate of speed" when he wrecked Sunday evening, police say.

1 of 3 A representative answering the patient information line at Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, Florida, said Nick Bollea, 17, had been discharged. Bollea is the son of Hogan, whose real name is Terrence Bollea.

Bollea's passenger in the Sunday crash, John Graziano, 22, remained in critical condition at Bayfront on Monday afternoon, said hospital spokeswoman Nancy Waite.

Nick Bollea was driving at a "high rate of speed" Sunday evening when he lost control of the yellow Supra, said Wayne Shelor, a spokesman for the Clearwater, Florida, police.

The car "inexplicably left the roadway," jumped a median and crashed into a palm tree just east of downtown, Shelor said.

"It destroyed the car," he said.

Firefighters had to extract Bollea and Graziano from the wreckage. Both were flown by helicopter to Bayfront Medical Center, Shelor said.

Police had to shut down the mile-long Court Street, the main east-west thoroughfare through central Clearwater, as they investigated the accident, he said.

"It was a spectacular wreck," Shelor said.

Footage from the crash site showed Hogan speaking to paramedics and police officers and talking on a cell phone. Hogan later went to the St. Petersburg hospital, Shelor said. Watch Hogan on the scene with the mangled car »

No charges have been filed, according to Clearwater police.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wasn't it Hulk's Supra he was driving too???

He obviously has the driving talnt of Eddie Griffin!...HaHa...

That Nick dude crashed a Lambo at some kinda Car event too!...

He needs to Stop thinking hes in "Fast and the Furious"...
Old 08-27-2007, 09:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Why don't you guys go crash a car, get pulled out of it by the fire department, get flown to the hospital and then let us trash talk about you!!
Old 08-27-2007, 11:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^Seriously. While he should have used better judgment, he is still a teenager. I would never trust my kid with a supra or any other 300+hp rear wheel drive car.

Quick Reply: Nick Hogan destroys Supra!