Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

The Obama Deception

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 02:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Sciond
Originally Posted by teamben158
I'll watch the video later, but after just looking at the guy's Youtube page, I'm pretty much expecting another Loose Change video, IE it sounds like it makes sense, but when it comes down to it, they just twist the facts a little to suit their agenda, and it's pretty clear what this guy's agenda is.
actually it is very well documented and much better than most I have seen if you watch it without an agenda you will digest it better
I already saw the guy that made it, so I think I already ruined my opinion on it. Plus, I read a couple reviews, and.... I'll save that for after I watch the video.

But...the guy does look like one of the types that has removed himself from society, built a house way in the back woods somewhere, and sits around all day taking bong rips complaining about "how the man is out to get him....man. There's secret societies and ____ that control everything man."

Sort of like the hippy dude that was on That 70s Show.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:55 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

The hippy dude? C'mon man, you should be old enough to know, it's Tommy Chong (of Cheech and Chong)!
Old 03-24-2009, 03:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by vettereddie
The hippy dude? C'mon man, you should be old enough to know, it's Tommy Chong (of Cheech and Chong)!
I know who he is but I was afraid Sciond was too young to know who Cheech and Chong were
Old 03-24-2009, 03:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by Sciond
I'll watch the video later, but after just looking at the guy's Youtube page, I'm pretty much expecting another Loose Change video, IE it sounds like it makes sense, but when it comes down to it, they just twist the facts a little to suit their agenda, and it's pretty clear what this guy's agenda is.
actually it is very well documented and much better than most I have seen if you watch it without an agenda you will digest it better
I already saw the guy that made it, so I think I already ruined my opinion on it. Plus, I read a couple reviews, and.... I'll save that for after I watch the video.

But...the guy does look like one of the types that has removed himself from society, built a house way in the back woods somewhere, and sits around all day taking bong rips complaining about "how the man is out to get him....man. There's secret societies and poop that control everything man."

the journalist doesnt really seem to be like that at all... just an overly informed/concerned citizen who has probably been such a way for so long its going to his head, obviously
Old 03-24-2009, 07:06 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

Originally Posted by vettereddie
I know who he is but I was afraid Sciond was too young to know who Cheech and Chong were

Aren't they the Corsican Brothers?