Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Ok I need to get this off my chest.

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 04:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Ok I need to get this off my chest.

Ok.....imma just come out and say. GET OFF FU**** DEZODS NUTS!!! S#!t! If you call up zpi and request to speak to kenny he will freakin tell you YES OUR SHIPPING BLOWS! But you got 1 company who doesnt have a shop and works at best buy for a frickin living, then you have another who owns an acutal damn shop who does work on cars, who has freakin contracts with MAJOR AUTO MANUFACTUERS!! they dont spend all damn day on the internet! If you dont effin like ZPI dont mention them!!! dont deal with them!! they arent the only company that makes turbo for the tC. YOU HAVE 10 other choices at least!!!!!! Quit being paid off by dezod to make stupid @$$ threads to bash ZPI you wanna talk about ZPI paying off the admins go blow yourself! THE MAJORITY of you are lil kids who have all this crap being paid for by mommy and daddy! IF YOU DONT LIKE SOMONE DONT DEAL WITH THEM! quit startin these damn threads and then taking it off topic purposly! IF you wanna make a thread about Dezod and how great and mighty they are start one in RETAIL EXPERINCES!!! THATS THE PROPER SECTION!!! I dont care if i get banned over this because im tired of all this b.s.! if you dont like it get over it and quit postin b.s.!! If someone starts a thread about ZPI or Greddy or Sound Performance or World Descendent or the TRD S/C DONT EFFIN TAKE IT OFF TOPIC!!!! NO ONE CARES THAT SOMONE ELSE HAS IT ALREAY AVALIABLE THEY WANT SOMETHING SPEICIFIC!!oh and i dont give a damn about my spelling or grammer!!!
Old 11-16-2006, 04:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 11-16-2006, 04:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow..........do you work at a post office...
Old 11-16-2006, 04:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ZPIracing
no...but i do work for the cable company is that close enough?
Old 11-16-2006, 04:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

GET'EM PETE!!!
Old 11-16-2006, 04:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Petey, Im a Dezod believer but yet if you notice my post latley everyone of them are to get a topic back on topic. SL sucks latley everyone is crying over spilt milk.

You did pull a double negative though, how can you say dont bash a company but yet your bashing dezod?

Im with 100% on keeping ____ on topic though!
Old 11-16-2006, 04:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

CAN I GET AN AMMMMMMEEEEEENNNNN ........
!!!!!
Old 11-16-2006, 04:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by 318_tC
Petey, Im a Dezod believer but yet if you notice my post latley everyone of them are to get a topic back on topic. SL sucks latley everyone is crying over spilt milk.

You did pull a double negative though, how can you say dont bash a company but yet your bashing dezod?

Im with 100% on keeping poop on topic though!

I think he stated facts, not bashing.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ill just walk away.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

part of bussiness is customer feedback, if zpi wants to know what their customers think of them, they have quite a sweet luxury of being able to just log onto scionlife 24 hours a day and see what customers are complaining about. i don't think anybody at zpi is crying or losing sleep because somebody bashed them online. if people didn't bash them, then they would probably think they are **** of the walk and stop being so innovative and stop improving their products and services. so if they know their shipping sucks, that is great, it is the first step to fixing a problem, the next step is doing something about it.
i love zpi, they are one of two places i have ordered performance parts for my tc from, my parts arrived in a very timely manner considering i only pay for the cheapest shipping and handling.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:32 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by peteyd
Ok.....imma just come out and say. GET OFF FU**** DEZODS NUTS!!! ................Quit being paid off by dezod to make stupid @$$ threads to bash ZPI you wanna talk about ZPI paying off the admins go blow yourself!.........
I don't see how we are being pulled into this at all. I do not start the threads and neither does Joe. We come on here and conduct business as usual. Neither myself, Joe, Kenny or anyone at ZPI, I am sure, has time to play those games. We all have agendas and other things to attend to than little kid internet games.

Regarding the paid off comment, that's utterly not the case and I protest that 110%. We provide top knoch, world class service and expertise around the clock. Some people feel that we should be mentioned or commended for it, and that is their right. Afterall, it is a public forum. HOWEVER, I do not condone or promote swaying off topic and bashing other companies because it's just not right.

Old 11-16-2006, 04:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i say it like this

"Forget" Haters...
Old 11-16-2006, 04:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by paul_dezod
Ok.....imma just come out and say. GET OFF FU**** DEZODS NUTS!!! ................Quit being paid off by dezod to make stupid @$$ threads to bash ZPI you wanna talk about ZPI paying off the admins go blow yourself!.........
I don't see how we are being pulled into this at all. I do not start the threads and neither does Joe. We come on here and conduct business as usual. Neither myself, Joe, Kenny or anyone at ZPI, I am sure, has time to play those games. We all have agendas and other things to attend to than little kid internet games.

Regarding the paid off comment. That's utterly not the case and I protest that 110%. We provide top knoch, world class service and expertise around the clock. Some people feel that we should be mentioned or commended for it, and that is their right. Afterall, it is a public forum. HOWEVER, I do not condone or promote swaying off topic and bashing other companies because it's just not right.

See, the thing is Paul, it's NEVER shops that come and bash, it's their customers. Being a ZPI customer, I don't recall going into a SL members thread and bashing/taking it off topic because he bought a Dezod kit, and things were not quite STELLAR. However, the opposite can not be said. Threads involving a customer who made a ZPI purchase, and someone coming in and bashing/taking it off topic because of not IDEAL situations, are a Dime a Dozen. I think when enough is enough, you find post like the one Pete just made.

It gets old. And the lack of COMMON SENSE is just obsurd.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Regarding the paid off comment, that's utterly not the case and I protest that 110%. We provide top knoch, world class service and expertise around the clock. Some people feel that we should be mentioned or commended for it, and that is their right. Afterall, it is a public forum. HOWEVER, I do not condone or promote swaying off topic and bashing other companies because it's just not right.

the majority of posts are swain off topic here in the FI section, are because there is someone who says go with dezod dezod dezod dezod and there was a thread earlier and i just got tired of seeing it. thats how it got brought up.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 318_tC
i say it like this

dude not cool im keeping foul language out.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:48 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke

See, the thing is Paul, it's NEVER shops that come and bash, it's their customers. Being a ZPI customer, I don't recall going into a SL members thread and bashing/taking it off topic because he bought a Dezod kit, and things were not quite STELLAR. However, the opposite can not be said. Threads involving a customer who made a purchase, and someone coming in and bashing/taking it off topic because of not IDEAL situations, are a Dime a Dozen. I think when enough is enough, you find post like the one Pete just made.
I have no control over any of our customers as ZPI does not over theirs. Everyone has their own free will. We did not make them purchase from one company over another. Once again, freedom of choice. Free enterprise if I may. People will never follow the norm or all of the rules of society. They have not for 2000+ years hence our legal system and over populated prisons. Not much else to say..........
Old 11-16-2006, 04:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I forget you cant use cuss words on this site....
Old 11-16-2006, 04:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke

See, the thing is Paul, it's NEVER shops that come and bash, it's their customers. Being a ZPI customer, I don't recall going into a SL members thread and bashing/taking it off topic because he bought a Dezod kit, and things were not quite STELLAR. However, the opposite can not be said. Threads involving a customer who made a purchase, and someone coming in and bashing/taking it off topic because of not IDEAL situations, are a Dime a Dozen. I think when enough is enough, you find post like the one Pete just made.
I have no control over any of our customers as ZPI does not over theirs. Everyone has their own free will. We did not make them purchase from one company over another. Once again, freedom of choice. Free enterprise if I may. People will never follow the norm or all of the rules of society. They have not for 2000+ years hence our legal system and over populated prisons. Not much else to say..........
cough....OJ!
Old 11-16-2006, 04:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^+1

Usually follows as such.

OP: I'm just ordered my ZPI turbo kit. What other parts do you guys think I will need to make my car top notch.

Non-byass: Well you will need some gauges, and be sure to get a good solid tune on it.

Dezod Lover: Seeing as how you won't get your kit till the next decade, you shouldn't have bought it to begin with. Should have just bought the Dezod kit from the start...Dezod is top notch cutomer service!

WHO GIVES A CRAP! The guy asked what other parts he need to insure the saftey of his daily driver!
Old 11-16-2006, 04:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Default Re: Ok I need to get this off my chest.

Ok.....imma just come out and say. GET OFF FU**** DEZODS NUTS!!! S#!t! If you call up zpi and request to speak to kenny he will freakin tell you YES OUR SHIPPING BLOWS! But you got 1 company who doesnt have a shop and works at best buy for a frickin living, then you have another who owns an acutal damn shop who does work on cars, who has freakin contracts with MAJOR AUTO MANUFACTUERS!! they dont spend all damn day on the internet! If you dont effin like ZPI dont mention them!!! dont deal with them!! they arent the only company that makes turbo for the tC. YOU HAVE 10 other choices at least!!!!!! Quit being paid off by dezod to make stupid @$$ threads to bash ZPI you wanna talk about ZPI paying off the admins go blow yourself! THE MAJORITY of you are lil kids who have all this crap being paid for by mommy and daddy! IF YOU DONT LIKE SOMONE DONT DEAL WITH THEM! quit startin these damn threads and then taking it off topic purposly! IF you wanna make a thread about Dezod and how great and mighty they are start one in RETAIL EXPERINCES!!! THATS THE PROPER SECTION!!! I dont care if i get banned over this because im tired of all this b.s.! if you dont like it get over it and quit postin b.s.!! If someone starts a thread about ZPI or Greddy or Sound Performance or World Descendent or the TRD S/C DONT EFFIN TAKE IT OFF TOPIC!!!! NO ONE CARES THAT SOMONE ELSE HAS IT ALREAY AVALIABLE THEY WANT SOMETHING SPEICIFIC!!oh and i dont give a damn about my spelling or grammer!!!
nothing personally against you petey...but c'mon. In essence this IS pretty much bashin on Dezod...if you want to rant about how people always complain about ZPI, then do that. But like you said, there are like 10 other turbo manufacturers...so why not compare this problem to the other turbo companies. And, this should ALSO be in the retail experiences section instead of the forced induction section. C'mon now, you're complaining about that exact problem but here u are doing the exact thing your flaming! But i do agree with you in the fact that i too am sick of hearing about people bashing ZPI. Honestly from what i see, they're a pretty good company that just needs more resources. I also agree about the off topic crap...but it's never gonna change. There are way too many window lickers out there that you won't be able to change. And i also find the end of your ranting hilarious...
oh and i dont give a damn about my spelling or grammer!!!
it's spelled g-r-a-m-m-a-r

k, thats all

Quick Reply: Ok I need to get this off my chest.