Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Ok I need to get this off my chest.

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 04:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by paul_dezod
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke

See, the thing is Paul, it's NEVER shops that come and bash, it's their customers. Being a ZPI customer, I don't recall going into a SL members thread and bashing/taking it off topic because he bought a Dezod kit, and things were not quite STELLAR. However, the opposite can not be said. Threads involving a customer who made a purchase, and someone coming in and bashing/taking it off topic because of not IDEAL situations, are a Dime a Dozen. I think when enough is enough, you find post like the one Pete just made.
I have no control over any of our customers as ZPI does not over theirs. Everyone has their own free will. We did not make them purchase from one company over another. Once again, freedom of choice. Free enterprise if I may. People will never follow the norm or all of the rules of society. They have not for 2000+ years hence our legal system and over populated prisons. Not much else to say..........

Exactly, which is why I don't think Pete was bashing you as a company, but rather the "Free Will" Dezod customers who constantly take threads off topic.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 318_tC
I forget you cant use cuss words on this site....
thats okay dip$h!7 just make make sure to curse with symbols or maybe 1337 ya dumb mother@#$@er

lol
Old 11-16-2006, 04:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

tooooo fassssttttt toooooo fuuuurrrrrriiiooouuuusss
Old 11-16-2006, 04:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I Agree with Travis... Paul we are not saying you take the post off topic.. but the Dezod Nut huggers do .. You wont see to many ZPI nut huggers doing this in a Dezod or any other kits thread... We try to help or say nothing at all.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by ProshopXB
I Agree with Travis... Paul we are not saying you take the post off topic.. but the Dezod Nut huggers do .. You wont see to many ZPI nut huggers doing this in a Dezod or any other kits thread... We try to help or say nothing at all.

And yet there is this persona that we are bullies of some sort, and are just ZPI banner waivers. YET we start the LEAST AMOUNT of CRAP that consumes the F/I section.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:58 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Jester28
CAN I GET AN AMMMMMMEEEEEENNNNN ........
!!!!!
AMMMMMMEEEEEENNNNN brothA
Old 11-16-2006, 05:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You don't need to add fuel to the ZPI fire. ZPI threads pretty much come with fuel equipped. All it takes is one unhappy customer and presto! Let the flame wars begin. Sort of like this thread...
Old 11-16-2006, 05:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Ok I need to get this off my chest.

Originally Posted by BuddhasTC
nothing personally against you petey...but c'mon. In essence this IS pretty much bashin on Dezod...if you want to rant about how people always complain about ZPI, then do that. But like you said, there are like 10 other turbo manufacturers...so why not compare this problem to the other turbo companies. And, this should ALSO be in the retail experiences section instead of the forced induction section. C'mon now, you're complaining about that exact problem but here u are doing the exact thing your flaming! But i do agree with you in the fact that i too am sick of hearing about people bashing ZPI. Honestly from what i see, they're a pretty good company that just needs more resources. I also agree about the off topic crap...but it's never gonna change. There are way too many window lickers out there that you won't be able to change. And i also find the end of your ranting hilarious...
Originally Posted by peteyd
oh and i dont give a damn about my spelling or grammer!!!
it's spelled g-r-a-m-m-a-r

k, thats all
anything that is said in this thread im not going to take personal. BUT there are certin members on this board who just jock Dezod all day long. and anytime anyone asks question about another company they automatiacally say go to dezod and the person is not asking anything relevant to dezod. I just happen to see a thread this morning where this happen AGAIN and im just tired of seeing. I realize dezod cant controll thier customers but its just quite bothersome to me that its every other thread in F/I is done like this almost..which is the reason I posted it hear and not in retail experiences. Beucase I have no purchsed from them nor have done business so it cannot go there it is about experineces that happend in this speicifc sub forum now i shouldve probably posted in website discussion but i felt this was more appopriate.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I personally just back anyone that gives great personal service. I have not purchased a single thing from dezod, but have spoken to them many many times and things are always great. Then when someone asks me "who to go to, or who to buy from for this or that" I make appropriate reccomendations. Also rather confused about the dezod not having a shop and working for best buy..?
Old 11-16-2006, 05:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Garage1217
I personally just back anyone that gives great personal service. I have not purchased a single thing from dezod, but have spoken to them many many times and things are always great. Then when someone asks me "who to go to, or who to buy from for this or that" I make appropriate reccomendations. Also rather confused about the dezod not having a shop and working for best buy..?
And there is nothing wrong with that Jeremy.. But you also wouldn't go onto a Thread that clearly states " ZPI Stage 1 kit VS. Treadstone kit Which is a better kit" and say well I think you should buy a Dezod cause they are the best.. becuase that is not question that was asked.. you would proably tell them which of those 2 kits you thought was better... But some people cant help them selves and have to go off about the companies service and shipping habits... instead of there quality of kits.. Which is taking it off topic and uncalled for.. Thats some what the point of this Thread.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Totally understood and correct, that is not appropriate
Old 11-16-2006, 05:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa

wow check out all these ZPI nutriders.

Can't believe the mods are allowing this thread to go on. If this thread were the other way around this would have been locked already.

Looks like this Peteyd guy needs a shoulder to cry on.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCUZZ

Can't believe the mods are allowing this thread to go on. If this thread were the other way around this would have been locked already.

no i jsut wanted to vent. I used to be a mod in the tC section, i know what im doin, this is well with in the bounderies to an extent. I was extremlly fair and not biased at all when i was a mod and the WORST of ZPI was gettin thrown around.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey, I'd just like to say that my tC is still woefully stock. If anyone would like to pay me off, please PM. :D
Old 11-16-2006, 05:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by g3kko
Hey, I'd just like to say that my tC is still woefully stock. If anyone would like to pay me off, please PM. :D
Old 11-16-2006, 05:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCUZZ

Here this vid is for you: http://www.zeropointindustries.net/g...vs_turbonetics

Old 11-16-2006, 05:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

I believe that every company out there has its dedicated supporters, and its exact opposites. I dont think you can ban talk of the company but maybe if you are going to rant about one then it needs to stay in some sort of rant forum. I mean my car is being done by ZPI and I have nothing but good things to say....again this is my experience. I do think it sucks that we have lost a sight of what Scion is about, this is not what I wanted or pictured the Scion community to be, I was hoping this would be a community that supports and helps each other, not judges them based on what products or companies they may or may not use. I thought the whole basis on the Scion line, was for everyone to exercise there own creativity, and make there vehicle unique to personal tastes. I do agree with Pete, it sucks that a lot of the posts that are made end up in a bashing of one company or another, and totatlly losing sight of what the original post was about.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ok.....imma just come out and say. GET OFF FU**** DEZODS NUTS!!! S#!t! If you call up zpi and request to speak to kenny he will freakin tell you YES OUR SHIPPING BLOWS! But you got 1 company who doesnt have a shop and works at best buy for a frickin living, then you have another who owns an acutal damn shop who does work on cars, who has freakin contracts with MAJOR AUTO MANUFACTUERS!! they dont spend all damn day on the internet! If you dont effin like ZPI dont mention them!!! dont deal with them!! they arent the only company that makes turbo for the tC. YOU HAVE 10 other choices at least!!!!!! Quit being paid off by dezod to make stupid @$$ threads to bash ZPI you wanna talk about ZPI paying off the admins go blow yourself! THE MAJORITY of you are lil kids who have all this crap being paid for by mommy and daddy! IF YOU DONT LIKE SOMONE DONT DEAL WITH THEM! quit startin these damn threads and then taking it off topic purposly! IF you wanna make a thread about Dezod and how great and mighty they are start one in RETAIL EXPERINCES!!! THATS THE PROPER SECTION!!! I dont care if i get banned over this because im tired of all this b.s.! if you dont like it get over it and quit postin b.s.!! If someone starts a thread about ZPI or Greddy or Sound Performance or World Descendent or the TRD S/C DONT EFFIN TAKE IT OFF TOPIC!!!! NO ONE CARES THAT SOMONE ELSE HAS IT ALREAY AVALIABLE THEY WANT SOMETHING SPEICIFIC!!oh and i dont give a damn about my spelling or grammer!!!
is what you typed

Waaahhhhh
is what I read.

Also, I wonder how fast your thread would've been locked or deleted if it had started something like..

Ok.....imma just come out and say. GET OFF FU**** ZPI'S NUTS!!! S#!t! If you call up zpi and request to speak to kenny he will even admit to you YES OUR SHIPPING BLOWS! You got a company who has a shop but orders all of their parts from other manufacturers anyway, they spend all damn day on the internet trying to defend their lax practices....blah blah blah
;)

I've never bought anything from either ZPI or Dezod. But there is so much controversy over ZPI that, whether it's true or false, convinces me never to take the chance from ordering anything from them, ever.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This is absolutely rediculous. I cant type much at the moment because I am on my cell, but first off... Peteyd get your panties out of their bunch. This is a forum and you just have to live with it. There are just as many people on ZPIs jock. I can specifically remember rythm going and jacking on ZPIs nuts. It's just the way it is, and if you wanna cry about then cry about it.
I am sure you are all ____ed cause of what I am saying, but live with it.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:19 PM
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

oh how i miss the high school drama

Quick Reply: Ok I need to get this off my chest.