Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Ok I need to get this off my chest.

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 03:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^^^^You seem a little ____ed, chill out my friend and grow old like me!

John
Old 11-17-2006, 03:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Just for the record, I have meet Joe at several meets. Stand up guy. Is he my bud? Do we hang? nope... Just talked at meets. Does not matter were he works part time or were he works full time. Just a good guy. If this post was not about trying to jab at dezod then were Joe works would not have been brought up in the first place which was pretty low. This seems like the common tactic from zpi nut huggers. They start crap, then try to turn it into somthing else like they are innocent. Do not go down like that peteyd, I know you are better than that.

And peteyd, your simple statement of....

Ok here's my deal. IAmTheProdigy brings the most valid point. I have nothing against Dezod. end of story. ZPI has done quite a bit for me. if you want to know what was done or anything you can call kenny/keisha and ask them or you can search the peteyd saga. When I busted my axle, we werent sure wat it was because A i was broke n didnt have money to fix it and B i didnt have money at the time to get it looked at. I approached Dezod when it happend because knew they had done the same thing with thier tC and was seeking some advice but thy chose to question me about the kit etc blah blah blah and didnt really help so I left dezod alone after that. This was not made to be a bashing thread, but Im just tired or seein thread after thread after thread where somone asks a question about something and it gets referrd to another company. if someone asks a question about a speicfic product from a speicific company DONT SEND THEM TO SOMEONE ELSE! they want that product they are considering purchasing it thats why they are asking! take the 07 turbo kits, a guy awhile back asked when ZPI will be releasing thiers and nothing else pretty simple question. It was answerd, next reply or 2 after someone says go buy dezod thiers is avaliable already! THATS NOT NEEDED! But unfortunatly it tends to be Dezod customers that do it. which is why i said dezod.

Was all anyone on here needed to see in the first post. Dezod fanboys, stay off posts which are asking specifically about ZPI... and ZPI cheerleaders stay off post specifically asking about Dezod. That simple. Now when someone askes about both, let the nut hugger wars begin and may the champ get the sale.

Last, peteyd do not think for a SECOND that only Dezod people do this in posts, there are a few zpi leg humpers on here are in everyones business when it comes to sales that could lead to zpi. Those people know who they are. They usually pop in with a little face tossing in digs or other crap in to get things going. Then they roll out in full force bringing ZPI into the post and blah blah this and that about them. All the way tossing little digs and then shruging there shoulders like they did not do anything wrong.

Fanboys on both sides play nice and have some respect.
Old 11-17-2006, 05:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

He's probably just a little upset because there's been a lot of ZPI bashing lately.
Old 11-17-2006, 05:36 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by paul_dezod
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke

What if I started coming into threads of people who bought a Dezod kit, and started bashing saying...."Why did you buy a kit from them? They don't know squat about turbos! I wouldn't trust someone who works at Best Buy to build me a turbo kit vs people who make their living at building turbo kits".
Just for the record:

Joe working at Best Buy and being a Dezod Sales Associate part time have no merit on anything involving the quality, function, form, or performance of our products, goods and services. We have endless testing, dynos, 1/4 mile times, daily driving data logs, tracking numbers and testimonials to prove the merit of our products. Simple as that.

Continue.
IBTL.

I'd just like to add, where a person holds another job has no merit on the company as a whole. APR contracted out a Best Buy employee (and also my best friend) to help with the wiring of our SEMA car. I also have a friend 45mins away that works at a Best Buy in the Geek Squad who has a Volvo faster than any of the tC's I've seen on this forum. That's right. A volvo. A turbo brick.

Where someone works to pay bills has no bearing WHATSOEVER on any other company said person works for. The pay working for a shop developing aftermarket parts isn't as much as a lot of people seem to believe.

With that said, back to your regularly scheduled soap opera at Scion Zoo.
Old 11-17-2006, 05:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

I think we are missing a golden opportunity here........we could turn this into like a reality show.....or a automotive soap!!! Who Wants to Marry A Guy With A Turbo Kit From <enter the company name here>
Old 11-17-2006, 11:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Default Re: Ok I need to get this off my chest.

Originally Posted by BlkSandPrlTurbotC
*ding ding ding*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

You KNOW I was going to find this post and give my 2 cents....

Here we go....

Originally Posted by peteyd
Ok.....imma just come out and say. GET OFF FU**** DEZODS NUTS!!!
Get off ZPI's

But you got 1 company who doesnt have a shop and works at best buy for a frickin living
You sir, are a complete jackass on this statement. You are talkin about my best friend you effin F//A\\G. I even remember when ZPI themselves made fun of Joe for working at Best Buy when he was living in New Hampshire. For what reasons? EFFIN IDIDOTS. Wow attack a company who has someone who auctally works another job for a living? Dude, real mature!

...........they want that product they are considering purchasing it thats why they are asking! take the 07 turbo kits, a guy awhile back asked when ZPI will be releasing thiers and nothing else pretty simple question. It was answerd, next reply or 2 after someone says go buy dezod thiers is avaliable already! THATS NOT NEEDED! But unfortunatly it tends to be Dezod customers that do it. which is why i said dezod.
How in the F|_|CK is it not needed you jackass?! They are merely telling them "hey go check out Dezod they have 07 Kits ready, on the shelf and ready for delivery." So ifsofacto they are HELPING someone getting a turbo kit and also HELPING a company make a sale.... I believe that is what you did all the freggin time when you rode the ____ outta Kenny and ZPI's nuts back in the day.

Why dont you go on the Sonata Forums now and go create drama or just STFU on SL about ZPI and Dezod. If you see someone has a question about products between ANY company on this site, why not just PM them from now on?

Your a complete joke.

Originally Posted by Garage1217
Just for the record, I have meet Joe at several meets. Stand up guy. Is he my bud? Do we hang? nope... Just talked at meets. Does not matter were he works part time or were he works full time. Just a good guy. If this post was not about trying to jab at dezod then were Joe works would not have been brought up in the first place which was pretty low. This seems like the common tactic from zpi nut huggers. They start crap, then try to turn it into somthing else like they are innocent. Do not go down like that peteyd, I know you are better than that.

I think both of you missed the point of this thread...
Old 11-17-2006, 12:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ There is no point to the thread. He was just describing Scionlife....
Old 11-17-2006, 01:09 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

ME LOVE TURBO...TURBO LOVE ME...CIVIC HATE ME...EVO HATE ME...MANY MANY MORE HATE ME....ME LOVE TURBO
Old 11-17-2006, 01:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I can't believe I just read this whole thing.......lol.

But, if the this thread were the other way around Tim (WeDriveScions) would not have let it get past the first page.
Old 11-17-2006, 01:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I love this thread.
All ZPI nuthuggers think they are being discriminated against...
Hmmmm...
Like you all didnt start crap either, And if you want, I will take the time to go through the old posts to show where you all were sucking ZPIs golfball through a gardenhose.
I mean comeon.
You know what, this is just great, I can't wait to be out of the scion community. I am gonna buy a Pinto or something.
"So, hey, Dezod, you wanna make me a turbo kit for a Pinto?
I would ask ZPI but it would never ship.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA"
BTW, Travis, what I just did ^^ is exactly what you did. A "false" statement that made people think...
See I bet that pulled on your junk a little bit. But you know what?
It doesnt matter, ZPI is doing fine for themselves. I really think they can live with the crap talking. And if they want it to stop they just need to prove everyone different.
The problem is, after you have made a first impression, it is extremely hard to change that impression.
ZPI is just reaping what they sewed with the shipping problems they had earlier.
Just saying what I think, hate me if you want.
Old 11-17-2006, 02:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by HighlanderMac
I love this thread.
All ZPI nuthuggers think they are being discriminated against...
Hmmmm...
Like you all didnt start crap either, And if you want, I will take the time to go through the old posts to show where you all were sucking ZPIs golfball through a gardenhose.
I mean comeon.
You know what, this is just great, I can't wait to be out of the scion community. I am gonna buy a Pinto or something.
"So, hey, Dezod, you wanna make me a turbo kit for a Pinto?
I would ask ZPI but it would never ship.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA"
BTW, Travis, what I just did ^^ is exactly what you did. A "false" statement that made people think...
See I bet that pulled on your junk a little bit. But you know what?
It doesnt matter, ZPI is doing fine for themselves. I really think they can live with the crap talking. And if they want it to stop they just need to prove everyone different.
The problem is, after you have made a first impression, it is extremely hard to change that impression.
ZPI is just reaping what they sewed with the shipping problems they had earlier.
Just saying what I think, hate me if you want.

You know what....F@$K IT! When someone takes a shot, I'll start throwing shots. If you really think we do the same thing as most of the haters do, YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET! I'll get threads locked just like these tree huggin Dezod lovers do. HOW STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE to understand what Pete was talking about. IT'S NOT ABOUT TAKING SHOTS AT DEZOD! I don't know any other way to say it. I guess people with one track minds have a hard time understanding that. With that said.....people just look like morons when

1) They buy a turbo kit KNOWING the shipping needs improvement

2) They start threads talking crap WHEN THEIR FREAKIN KIT IS IN THE MAIL and they have a tracking #

3) Then other people chime in talking about how he shouldn't have bought it

4) Then they get their kit and you never hear from them cause they to busy destroying other cars on the road

YOU KNOW WHAT....SALE THE ****! OH WAIT! NAAAWWW, YOU WON'T DO THAT. Why? Because everyone else off the shelf is slower....
Old 11-17-2006, 03:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hahaha dude, go read the first post and tell me there were no shots being made.
and if he didn't want to, then he should have worded it differently. Just like you saying what you "could have said". That was a shot in itself. You would think the same if I would say.
"you know I could say ZPI has no idea how to be a company because they care more about selling kits they don't have, then getting the people who ordered them their kits. Maybe they shouldn't have tried to do what they couldn't handle."
wait is that a bash? Cause I only said that I could have said it.
Think about it. I have nothing against ZPI, I have nothing against DEZOD, but I can tell you I am not sure if I will ever order from either of them. Not because I think anything badly, just cause I don't need anything.
Old 11-17-2006, 03:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh, P.S.

IB4TL
Old 11-17-2006, 03:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

This thread RULES!

Old 11-17-2006, 03:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

And the ____ing contest has begin. Honestly, the thread was not created as a place to take shots, but merely as a place to talk about how unnecessary all of the shot taking is. Be mature and relax a little bit. Stop feeling as if you have to defend either Dezod or ZPI and stop taking comments posted as a personal attack that you have to defend tooth and nail. There is no bad blood between Dezod and ZPI, just bad blood between their customers and somehow people who haven't bought from either company. See that for what it is and just relax. If you have a problem with a member, take it to PM, but don't muddy this thread or the forums with your schoolyard nonsense.
Old 11-17-2006, 03:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by HighlanderMac
Hahaha dude, go read the first post and tell me there were no shots being made.
and if he didn't want to, then he should have worded it differently. Just like you saying what you "could have said". That was a shot in itself. You would think the same if I would say.
"you know I could say ZPI has no idea how to be a company because they care more about selling kits they don't have, then getting the people who ordered them their kits. Maybe they shouldn't have tried to do what they couldn't handle."
wait is that a bash? Cause I only said that I could have said it.
Think about it. I have nothing against ZPI, I have nothing against DEZOD, but I can tell you I am not sure if I will ever order from either of them. Not because I think anything badly, just cause I don't need anything.

Here is where it differs... They say it ALL the time, and rather abundantly here lately. I don't go around saying that in every thread I come across that happens to be of a competitors product. Got it now?
Old 11-17-2006, 03:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by IAmTheProdigy
And the ____ing contest has begin. Honestly, the thread was not created as a place to take shots, but merely as a place to talk about how unnecessary all of the shot taking is. Be mature and relax a little bit. Stop feeling as if you have to defend either Dezod or ZPI and stop taking comments posted as a personal attack that you have to defend tooth and nail. There is no bad blood between Dezod and ZPI, just bad blood between their customers and somehow people who haven't bought from either company. See that for what it is and just relax. If you have a problem with a member, take it to PM, but don't muddy this thread or the forums with your schoolyard nonsense.

I'm glad someone else gets it...

God, after reading that, if there are still Dezod lovers that think Pete was just taking shots at Dezod, then I guess there is no hope for those individuals.
Old 11-17-2006, 03:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Regaurdless of this thread, he's still a complete joke.

He took a stab at my best friend. Pretty low F//A\\G
(And this is the SECOND TIME Joe's other full time job has come onto this forum from a ZPI Nutrider and Kenny himself.)

GROW THE F|_|CK UP

Go ride ZPI's nuts for a turbo kit for your Sonata. Call it Stage 23234234.23.123.123.23.234.234 then post your saga again on the Sonata forums.

This thread is taking up vaulable webspace.

This thread is just like its creator....... A JOKE!
Old 11-17-2006, 04:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Woo wee.

I don't see what the big deal is. I'm sure if I'd bought Dezod that they'd be just as awesome at supporting their product as ZPI has been. I would've waited forever to get that one too back when I ordered mine. I'd talk about how much it rocks. If someone asked if ZPI had a 07 kit, I'd say "no... but check out Dezod, they've got one!" Derrr. That's how we help each other on ScionLife.

Then people could say that Dezod paid off a mod. Yaaay. (P.S. You have no idea how irritating that is.)
Old 11-17-2006, 04:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by BlkSandPrlTurbotC
Regaurdless of this thread, he's still a complete joke.

He took a stab at my best friend. Pretty low F//A\\G
(And this is the SECOND TIME Joe's other full time job has come onto this forum from a ZPI Nutrider and Kenny himself.)

GROW THE F|_|CK UP

Go ride ZPI's nuts for a turbo kit for your Sonata. Call it Stage 23234234.23.123.123.23.234.234 then post your saga again on the Sonata forums.

This thread is taking up vaulable webspace.

This thread is just like its creator....... A JOKE!

Take note:

Originally Posted by IAmTheProdigy

Quick Reply: Ok I need to get this off my chest.