Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

OMG! I LIVE IN A CUBE!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 11:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Can you download a book or something onto a usb drive and read?
Old 03-23-2008, 01:05 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by hotbox05
wish I got paid to sit down. in a 9-5 , oh I would love it.
I hear that, I'd even take the M-F.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wish I got paid to sit down. in a 9-5 , oh I would love it.

It gets old after awhile. In my old company, I literally did about 45 mins of work per day M-F 9-5. I hated it. I was bored out of my mind. The day took FOREVER to end. My job now is kind of like that on thur-fri, but atleast the weeks move faster.
Old 03-23-2008, 02:51 AM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

make a paper airplane airforce just make sure every thing is extra pointy
Old 03-23-2008, 02:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

oh yeah? well i get paid crap (guess that depends on your outlook on it , but not enough in my eyes)
and I work anywhere in the western united states , work outside , have easy days , have hard days , could work anywhere between 4 hours and 22 hours.

get paid a daily rate

and never know my schedule ahead of time.

so i could be at home partying away the money i just made for up to 3 weeks at a time , or i could be working 10 weeks straight missing , friends , car meets , never being able to make plans for anything.

but I can't find any other job that pays the same , unless you count being a car salesman which I'm too honest to do , I promote for scion , toyota , dodge , chrysler , jeep and ford. (luckily toyota about 85% of the time)

i'd punch and " be a hater" to all my fellow salesmen if i sold cars , i'd make decent money but i'd end up unemployed and or in jail.
Old 03-23-2008, 05:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh yeah? well i get paid crap (guess that depends on your outlook on it , but not enough in my eyes)
and I work anywhere in the western united states , work outside , have easy days , have hard days , could work anywhere between 4 hours and 22 hours.

get paid a daily rate

and never know my schedule ahead of time.

so i could be at home partying away the money i just made for up to 3 weeks at a time , or i could be working 10 weeks straight missing , friends , car meets , never being able to make plans for anything.

but I can't find any other job that pays the same , unless you count being a car salesman which I'm too honest to do , I promote for scion , toyota , dodge , chrysler , jeep and ford. (luckily toyota about 85% of the time)

i'd punch and " be a hater" to all my fellow salesmen if i sold cars , i'd make decent money but i'd end up unemployed and or in jail.
I don't understand your post. Are you bragging or complaining? I'd love to promote for a car company. It beats what I do right now.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

OMG FUNNY! I'd be really good at that! I should TOTALLY start doing that. It would be a riot. AND yes, my schedule ROCKS. Its all I've wanted since I got out of college. I LOVE the schedule. The work is BORING and I have to sit in the corner all day... that's my only real complaint. When I moved back here from sales it was kind of hard, namely because I had to do completely different thinking for two years. Now its all Excel spread sheets and math. I HATE MATH! (though I am growing and affinity for Excel... I find myself bored and making Excel spread sheets about everyday stuff.)
Old 03-24-2008, 03:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hotbox05- maybe you should go into car sales. I didn't think I'd like it when I went into it, but I only sold Toyotas and Scions so I really didn't have to worry about my honesty level too much. Toyotas only have an 8% mark up from invoice to sticker and Scions are pure priced so you wouldn't have to worry about that at all. If your hours already suck you may as well. You get paid to run your mouth and act like a jerk all day. REALLY!! Most of the salesmen have attitudes and bicker all day long. You wouldn't end up in jail.. trust me. I've seen it all.