Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

our neighbors are just jealous of our tCs...

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 11:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default our neighbors are just jealous of our tCs...

one day my wife and i came home from work about 7 or 8 pm with separate cars and i was waiting for a place to park so that my wife can park in the garage... while she stop on my side to ask me what i want for dinner... some a**hole stop right beside her and honked and yelled and got of his freaking ghetto yukon tellin her she's blockin the road... ok... the f*ckin road is as huge as his a**hole dude! he even stopped his car blockin the remaining open side of the raod and my wife had her hazards on... and it's a residential area... it's normal to see some cars stop on the side of the raod with hazards on waiting to park on the freaking street... so i got ____ed i'm still in my car and yelled at the a**hole that there's enough huge space for his ghetto yukon to fit and drive to and threathened him that i'll call the cops... so he yelled gangsta style went back to his SUGV cussing and pointing at me... he just lives right around the corner... i was thinking that if i steal his dvds in his SUGV it may teach him a lesson but then again i don't want no trouble coz of my wife and baby... so i called cops and they talked to him and keep him away from us and then he apologized... then he said he liked our cars... turned out to be a nice guy but still i don't trust that ****... sometimes having two tCs is a pain in the butt...
Old 04-11-2006, 11:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'd imagine

hmm
Old 04-11-2006, 11:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hmmm. if I may paraphrase:

with no actual investment, pretend the parentheses are a different point of view. everything else is verbatim.

one day my wife and i came home from work...and....she stop(s) on my side to ask me what i want for dinner... some(one) stop(s) beside her (and tells) her she's blockin the road...he (had to) stop his car (to do so and thus ) block(ed) the remaining open side of the road....it's a residential area.... (and although) it's normal to see some cars stop on the side of the road with hazards on waiting to park on the freaking street (it's not normal for two cars to take up the street when people are trying to get home).

i got p*ssed (even though it was our bad, discussing dinner in the middle of the road) and i'm still in my car and yelled at the (guy trying to just get home).

(I tried to tell) the a**hole that there's enough huge space for his ghetto yukon to fit and drive (through) and threathened him that i'll call the cops...(because he merely wants to go home while we're deciding on chicken or beef) so he yelled gangsta style went back to his SUGV cussing and pointing at me... he just lives right around the corner (so he's kind of a neighbor)... (but) i was thinking that if i steal his dvds in his SUGV it may teach him a lesson but then again i don't want no trouble coz of my wife and baby... so i called cops and they talked to him and (tried to merely keep the peace and) keep him away from us and then he apologized... then he said he liked our cars... turned out to be a nice guy but still i don't trust that ****... sometimes having two tCs is a pain in the butt...

(yeah, it's having two tCs that is the problem). dang get few beers in me and it's all "creative writing" kinda stuff....my bad.

that guy needs his dvds stolen if you ask me. (it's off topic...there's room to goof around)
[/tongueincheek]
Old 04-11-2006, 11:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow i'm so sorry if i had so much grammar mistakes in my post your kind sir... but some of those pharaphrase are just steps to make this statement a gossip... i wish god had made me perfect so that i will not offend poeple like surfcity40... i am so sorry... it's just my way of letting some of my anger out of my system...

btw it's a 4 lane road... hehe... 4 cars can fit and run around it... that's why the police favored us... thanks for misunderstanding...
Old 04-12-2006, 12:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i honestly was just playing around. i wasn't saying you were wrong, i was just changing the perspective. i was adding (commentary) and changing the perspective. I got the sense you were kind of ticked at SUVs and whatever....while you and your wife were deciding on dinner in the middle of the road.

i meant no disrespect. i was just writing a "bit". i really did not mean for you to be offended. you didn't find my additions to your post the least bit funny? I just added, I didn't take anything away.

we're all friends and i would have hoped you were laughing with me. it was a goof.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea it was kinda funny dude... if i was not the one writing that i would imagine... that's why i said it's a step to make my statement a gossip...
http://f3.yahoofs.com/users/41ce9928...46EPEBJyfCuXVf
here's the diagram of our neighborhood... if everything doesn't make sense...
Old 04-12-2006, 12:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

skrew....just be honest, what vehicle is the dotted line car?...is there some litigation we don't know about? i have a sense you're not being completely honest here with the diagram and all. c'mon, "did someone have an accident with an SUV?"....jk, but if so, i'm happy to help if i can....i mean that.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i did that in 5 secs lol... i actually don't know why i put that there... haha... dude... i'm bored at work... all i do is graphics graphics graphics... i got angry thinking about that dude... u made me much angrier when u did that... but i actually dig it... i ma go and fetch my Maxxim Aheads... ciao! surfcity40 u are a f*cker haha (just j/k)
Old 04-12-2006, 12:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by skrewCYCO
i actually don't know why i put that there all i do graphics graphics graphics...surfcity40 u are a f*cker haha (j/k)
sry you feel that way... (winking emoticon). didn't mean to offend in any way.
Old 04-12-2006, 03:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Skrew you should look up "Gortok" on this site, he too has a FM and his wife has a BCP.
Old 04-12-2006, 05:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that's just wierd... then again i shouldn't be talking. but i'm not married.
Old 04-12-2006, 05:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what is a SUGV? i have an idea.......
Old 04-12-2006, 05:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol, SUGV....hmm, S(H)UG(E)V?

oh, as for the diagram(yes...I was bored enough to do this..)
Old 04-12-2006, 06:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL, i thought it ment super ugly ___ vehicle......thanks
Old 04-12-2006, 07:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol, not really but ok.
Old 04-12-2006, 02:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I thought it was Sports Utility Gangster Vehicle...at least thats i i called it in my head
Old 04-12-2006, 03:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

or maybe sports utility ghetto vehicle?

oh the possibilities ... and yea, as Kurenai noted .. the picture is a broken link now.
Old 04-12-2006, 03:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I may be missing something here, but what exactly does your having two tC's have to do with any of this? It sounds like the guy was ____ed at you for blocking the road (yes, he overreacted)...but what does that have to do with the type of car you were in?
Old 04-12-2006, 05:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by azepolyn
or maybe sports utility ghetto vehicle?

oh the possibilities ... and yea, as Kurenai noted .. the picture is a broken link now.
BINGO! EXACTLY!
Old 04-13-2006, 05:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

im glad we have ours in the garage now.