Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Paranormal experiences anyone??

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 11:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Paranormal experiences anyone??

anyone have some paranormal experiences that theyd like to share? ive had a few over the course of the last year. ill elaborate more later just wanted to post the thread b4 i forgot. gotta go to a wedding now =(
Old 08-06-2006, 04:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

A few years back I had a dream that something pretty specific happened, and the next day it happened to someone very close to me.

I left that vague because it's not worth the effort of telling the story. I thought it was weird as hell at the time though.
Old 08-06-2006, 12:28 PM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i saw a ghost when i was 5
Old 08-06-2006, 04:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

Both the place I live and the place I work are "haunted" by most peoples standards. Where I live is over 200 years old and work is almost 100. Neither place bothers me much, since I am used to it, but the combined experiences of alot of people makes me confident to say both places are haunted. Everything from people seeing people that aren’t there, to noises, voices, smells, lights, and even flying objects. People that have never heard stories about either place report things pretty often at both. So you can take it as you will.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i haven't had any that I can think of...hopefully i will never...cause I don't want to be a crazy dude.
Old 08-07-2006, 02:25 AM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i get deja'vu's all the time

i let my dreams take me where ever i go to let me know that my future is on the right track

i know i can see into the future about from a few months all the way too 5 years??? into the future...

but i never remember the dreams until i lived it after it happened is when i remember the dream...

stupid deep R.E.M. dreams...
Old 08-07-2006, 02:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

over the past year or so ive been experiencing somthing pretty weird..scary kind of. it started one day when i thought i was sleeping and woke up(yes my eyes opened and i could look around) i felt a presence in my room and i figured it was my dad comming home early from work. i tried to speak and i couldnt, i then tried to yell and i couldnt.. i was paralyzed and couldnt move any part of my body but my eyes. i saw what i can only describe as a black spirit tall and thin inching towards me. at this point im freaking out. then i hear my dogs claws hitting the floor and i know hes comming and he walks into my room.. the thing disapears. my dog left and the spirit returned. this is what freaked me out the most. when the spirit came back my dog came back in the room and barked..at this point the spirit disapeared completely and i was able to move and my dog was at my side. i did not imagine this or else it wouldnt have been so vivid and detailed. ive talked to ppl that know about spirits and they say it could be many things. also that dogs or animals in general can sense these spirits..its happened to me a few times
Old 08-07-2006, 04:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by hornet_on_the_flower
i get deja'vu's all the time

i let my dreams take me where ever i go to let me know that my future is on the right track

i know i can see into the future about from a few months all the way too 5 years??? into the future...

but i never remember the dreams until i lived it after it happened is when i remember the dream...

stupid deep R.E.M. dreams...
WOWZA!!...I thought I was the only that kinda stuff happens too...I dream about stuff...then eventually it will happen!...then it hit me like WHOA!!...freaky stuff...
Old 08-07-2006, 04:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Holy geez! I saw something very similar to that on a show about odd night habits. A woman would be paralyzed, like you described, and a tall woman spirit also very similar to what you described would come closer and closer, right up to her face I believe.

She didn't have a dog though- I can't decide if it's better that the dog was there to make it go away, or worse because if the dog sensed it then something notable actually occured beyond your imagination.
Old 08-07-2006, 01:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

scientific explanation for just about everything. but one time i waived my hand at a light that was red and said green and it did it!!!. lol.
Old 08-08-2006, 02:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Many, although most situations can be solved scientifically.

I'm pagan and I tend to pick up on weird ____ real easily. I've had plenty of things happen that are too coincidental to be coincidental. I also go ghost hunting with my buddy every now and then. Although that's more just for fun to creep each other out. Much like watching horror/suspense movies. I highly doubt I'll ever run into a real ghost in our little adventures.

Closest thing to a ghost encounter I had was in my exgf's basement. (i'll give ya the short version) After happyfuntime we were half asleep. Sounded like dragging feet through gravel and her dead mother calling her name. You could feel it getting closer. I kinda poked my head over the edge of the couch and the cat hissed and shrieked and darted off and that was the end of that. Freaked the f*ck out of me.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Dynasty
SL Member

Yeah, ive had some... I watch Ghost Hunters!!!
Old 08-08-2006, 04:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by mad-sciontist
Yeah, ive had some... I watch Ghost Hunters!!!
it creeps me out how they stay so calm in that show
Old 08-08-2006, 04:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

So my friend found this abandoned insane asylum near atlanta, the only way to get to it was to break in near midnight (becuase of cops and security guards). When you first see this big hospital you notice that they left everything there: toilet paper, patient files, pill schedules, shower curtins, fire exstinguishers, old computers.

if that is not wierd, this is:

everytime you go there (winter, summer) you feel wierd cold/hot surges in a building with no windows near you... then you hear footsteps, door handles turning, odd noises.

one time (while playing paintball in the building) my friend comes running to me in the dark, scaring the shiot out of me. He's the kind of person who never gets scared, he freaking out saying he saw a ghost in the corner of a room. Then when we start to leave we get to some double doors in a hallway, but about 20 feet ahead we hear a door open and footstep walking of broken glass (that is all over the floors). NOTHING there, we call out...no answer...

I've been there about 10+ times everytime something like that has happened.

also a while back a friend searched about the place and found an article in the newpaper about the place closing....the reason for it's close: malpractice. It's 64th patient died because of that.

creepy as ****.
Old 08-08-2006, 05:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Dynasty
SL Member

Is this place in Atlanta? Or around?
Old 08-08-2006, 05:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

well if you know 285 then it's inside that...so Atlanta-ish area.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by BigMURR
well if you know 285 then it's inside that...so Atlanta-ish area.
I know some people who have gone there. Where inside 285? Northside, south?
Old 08-08-2006, 06:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

chamblee dunwoody off of 285 (NW )
Old 08-08-2006, 06:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

its call brookrun
Old 08-08-2006, 10:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BigMURR
So my friend found this abandoned insane asylum near atlanta, the only way to get to it was to break in near midnight (becuase of cops and security guards). When you first see this big hospital you notice that they left everything there: toilet paper, patient files, pill schedules, shower curtins, fire exstinguishers, old computers.

if that is not wierd, this is:

everytime you go there (winter, summer) you feel wierd cold/hot surges in a building with no windows near you... then you hear footsteps, door handles turning, odd noises.

one time (while playing paintball in the building) my friend comes running to me in the dark, scaring the shiot out of me. He's the kind of person who never gets scared, he freaking out saying he saw a ghost in the corner of a room. Then when we start to leave we get to some double doors in a hallway, but about 20 feet ahead we hear a door open and footstep walking of broken glass (that is all over the floors). NOTHING there, we call out...no answer...

I've been there about 10+ times everytime something like that has happened.

also a while back a friend searched about the place and found an article in the newpaper about the place closing....the reason for it's close: malpractice. It's 64th patient died because of that.

creepy as ****.
dude if i ever head up to ATL ill deff. let you know.. theres RUMORS of an abandoned insane assylum here too. ppl saying it exists and they been to it and ppl that say it never existed at all. but id deff be interested in going.

Quick Reply: Paranormal experiences anyone??