Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Paranormal experiences anyone??

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 10:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

yeah man you know where to find me... you wont be disapointed.
Old 08-11-2006, 06:46 PM
rwf
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey i dont know if any of you guys ever been to asia or are from asia, but whenever i go back to visit Taiwan, i get this weird feeling. Its just different there. Here in the US i have never been scared or felt anything weird, id walk through dark forests and dark alleys by myself, even been to cemetary's at night and thought nothing of it... but back there.. i wouldnt even go near a cemetary... i get this weird scary feeling at night. My brother and all my friends say they feel the same way.
Well, this past winter i went back to visit, and I was in the country side at my grandma's house. One night I got hungry and decided to go downstairs for some instant noodles ^^. So it was around 2am, and I'm cooking my awesome noodles, when suddenly i started hearing this female moaning sound. So my first thought was some neighbors are getting thier freek on =P. But then as I listened the moaning starting to change into a baby's crying sound. So i was like, wth.. and then it started getting louder and louder, so i picked up a metal pole for protection and just stood there listening. The crying got louder and sounded angryer, and then it slowly changed into a sound of a girl hsssing loudly... it was like "hhheeeesssssss...... hhhheessssssssshhh... ".. and then suddenly it turned into a growl.. doesnt sound like any animal i ever heard, and then suddenly there was a huge pound on the metal door which was a few feet away from me, like someone hit it with a bat really hard. So yeh, i ran upstairs really fast when i heard that lol. I was really scared haha. Anyways it was so weird. And it wasn't like there was moaning then a baby's crying.. it was the same sound that slowly changed.. so scary....
but yeah, i came back later took my noodles upstairs and ate it =P
Old 08-11-2006, 08:14 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

dude, you picked up a metal pole to beat a baby?!?!?! haha, just messin. why are there metal poles and doors in your grandma's house? that's some scary stuff right there. i can see how that would be super freaky though. certain places in hawaii freak me out for no reason at all too. most of my paranormal stuff happened when i was a kid, so i'm not sure if it was just over active imagination or not
Old 08-12-2006, 04:00 AM
rwf
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol i wouldnt beat a baby with a metal pole!.. unless its some crzy ghost baby... babies can be scary... like the flying ones in Doom3.. those are freaky u kno..