Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Paris found dead in cell.

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 09:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

dammit title got me happy
Old 06-12-2007, 09:46 PM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

the earth would be a better all around with out her anyways
Old 06-12-2007, 09:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This just in, Nicole aprehended for attempting to smuggle a Get out of Jail Free card into the cell.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 06-12-2007, 10:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL
Old 06-12-2007, 11:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I actually like Paris Hilton. Yes, I said it, I like her. You guys can flame me all you want. I don't understand why some people don't like her. But let me guess, a lot of you like Michael Jackson.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I don't understand why some people don't like her.
She is a ditzy moron who has absolutly nothing going for her except her inhertence. And she is a role model to little girls, and tweens alike who think she's actually important and they inspire to be her. In short, she's a virus to kids and as such she helps to destroy their potential when kids try to be like her instead of doing something to better themselves....like homework.

But let me guess, a lot of you like Michael Jackson.
Michael actually has talent. He's a freak beyond measure these days, and in fact can most likely be the ultimate freak for which all future freaks will be measured...until someday, and God help us all when this happens....somebody actually out freaks him. You didn't know Michael in the non-freak years, so unfortunately, you don't have anything to compare it to. But take the geezer's word here, when he was in the Jackson 5, he was the Jackson 5. Everybody could see he was quite simply, an unbelievable talent (btw, he use to be black in these days too), but nobody could see the train wreck that happened back then. And no, I never did quite understand the manic type obsession many had with him, I'm not really one for idolizing, but I did respect the talent.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Originally Posted by scionofPCFL
I don't understand why some people don't like her.
She is a ditzy moron who has absolutly nothing going for her except her inhertence. And she is a role model to little girls, and tweens alike who think she's actually important and they inspire to be her. In short, she's a virus to kids and as such she helps to destroy their potential when kids try to be like her instead of doing something to better themselves....like homework.
Amen.

I also think you were a tween when she gained her celebrity status (by doing nothing) so I can see why you like her.

Michael actually has talent. He's a freak beyond measure these days, and in fact can most likely be the ultimate freak for which all future freaks will be measured...until someday, and God help us all when this happens....somebody actually out freaks him. You didn't know Michael in the non-freak years, so unfortunately, you don't have anything to compare it to. But take the geezer's word here, when he was in the Jackson 5, he was the Jackson 5. Everybody could see he was quite simply, an unbelievable talent (btw, he use to be black in these days too), but nobody could see the train wreck that happened back then. And no, I never did quite understand the manic type obsession many had with him, I'm not really one for idolizing, but I did respect the talent.
"Ultimate freak for which all future freaks will be measured", lol. Ain't that the truth. We all knew he was a freak though before he messed up his face, lol. But the man/it has massive talent.

Just a few days ago, my husband and I were looking up YouTubes of The Jackson 5 and it's just amazing to see how normal he looked back then and how absolutely talented he is, even at such a young age.

But ScionofPCFL, we're old now. The standards of cool have changed. Paris is cool and worthy of celebrity status, Wacko Jacko apparently is not. My 11 year old also informed me that The Beatles make crap music. What has the youth of America done?
Old 06-13-2007, 03:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Like Jack Johnson says, "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing"
Old 06-13-2007, 03:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

Originally Posted by bBlover
I actually like Paris Hilton. Yes, I said it, I like her. You guys can flame me all you want. I don't understand why some people don't like her. But let me guess, a lot of you like Michael Jackson.
u need to stop listening to the voice comming from the lil guy down there.
Old 06-13-2007, 03:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha got me i thot it was some real stuff goin down
Old 06-13-2007, 12:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Damn it Dave, You got my hopes up.

Anyone around here ever watch the "Stupid Spoiled ***** Video Playset" Episode of South Park? Paris Hilton opens a "Stupid Spoiled *****" store in South Park, and ends up dressing Butters up like a bear, and trying to buy him from his parents. Great Stuff. I think this picture pretty much sums it up:

Old 06-13-2007, 06:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by scionofPCFL
just because I'm 16 doesn't mean I don't know how Wacko Jacko used to be. But I see where you're coming from about the Paris Hilton thing. But do you all REALLY want her dead?
Old 06-13-2007, 06:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

screw the dumb girl. she doesn't deserve a cent and her blatant disrespect for everything to me says she should be homeless.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by bBlover
just because I'm 16 doesn't mean I don't know how Wacko Jacko used to be. But I see where you're coming from about the Paris Hilton thing. But do you all REALLY want her dead?
yeah, it kinda does. look, i really hate r&b, rap, pop, and other marketing music, but damn, you ever listen to early 80s mj, and notice how well produced "for it's time" it was? Look, mj is a perv and pedophile, and maybe he always was, but til about 86, he made some slick music.

personally, she's not the only person I want dead. I used to think wishing someone dead was bad, but we got waaay too many people on this planet, and sadly she's dragging the populations progress and intelligence down. I turn on the news at home, to become informed, to learn something, but when so many kids like you who love them some reality tv and marketing music ask for that type of news, that's what we all get.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:58 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by seattledave
Originally Posted by Daskid
I was hoping for something like this:

One night in Paris: Part Duex
being everyone on the planet knows she has herpes, i doubt anyone's stupid enough to be taped with her at this point.

Dewww that's gross! I didnt know that....

But the Part Deux I want to see that.... one of her cell mates and her...

She's probably gonna pull a Martha Stewart!
Old 06-13-2007, 08:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Funny thing about that... She has NO cellmates. She's in a VIP area of the prison. She has no interactions with any other inmates.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:22 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Paris is simply a parasite who is famous for nothing more than being rich and famous (a celebrity for being a celebrity).

Rather than see her dead, I prefer to see her graduate from high school (dropped out her junior year), learn something about real life and actually do something good for the world with her 'fame' and wealth.

Of course, I'd also like to see an end to war and hunger...
Old 06-13-2007, 08:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

I dont know how most of you really think she is really that dumb. It is all an act. She wanted to be labeled "dumb blond" for the show simpe life to shine. If you want to see "real" dumb people, go watch "whos smarter than a 5th grader". They are among us (not only around the rich and famous).
Old 06-13-2007, 08:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

if you watch anything at all paris related she is juvenile and cannot be that bright , look at when she hits things with her bently's , when she runs out of gas , when she "fights" with travis barkers wife.

Quick Reply: Paris found dead in cell.