Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Paris found dead in cell.

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 08:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that FIRECROCH! She needs more than jesus to save her.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:54 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

You cannot make any judgements off of the show "whos smarter than a 5th grader". They ask the most ridiculous questions known to mankind. The host will say something like "before bedtime, Benjamin Franklin used to do how many pushups before bed" and all the kids are like oh oh thats easy its 43 pushups while the adults are sittin there like wtf?
Old 06-13-2007, 11:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by seattledave
Originally Posted by bBlover
just because I'm 16 doesn't mean I don't know how Wacko Jacko used to be. But I see where you're coming from about the Paris Hilton thing. But do you all REALLY want her dead?
yeah, it kinda does. look, i really hate r&b, rap, pop, and other marketing music, but damn, you ever listen to early 80s mj, and notice how well produced "for it's time" it was? Look, mj is a perv and pedophile, and maybe he always was, but til about 86, he made some slick music.

personally, she's not the only person I want dead. I used to think wishing someone dead was bad, but we got waaay too many people on this planet, and sadly she's dragging the populations progress and intelligence down. I turn on the news at home, to become informed, to learn something, but when so many kids like you who love them some reality tv and marketing music ask for that type of news, that's what we all get.
yes, I actually have listened to MJ. What is kids like me supposed to mean? I don't like much reality tv. And yes I like so called "marketing music". Not because everyone else listens to it, but because its what I like.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by bBlover
yes, I actually have listened to MJ. What is kids like me supposed to mean? I don't like much reality tv. And yes I like so called "marketing music". Not because everyone else listens to it, but because its what I like.
when you follow up with "But let me guess, a lot of you like Michael Jackson", it means you don't know. I can't believe u put me in a position to defend michael jackson, but 15+ years ago, his producers put out some pretty neat stuff.

kids like you want your mtv/rap/reality tv junk that is paris hilton, that'll you like for the 5 minutes their famous then want nothing to do with the next. it's certainly not 18-35 year old male crowd, that has left broadcast tv to those in high school and women.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Tito_Cruz
that FIRECROCH! She needs more than jesus to save her.
A firecrotch is a natural redhead. Not a blonde girl.

So please, stop posting until you gain half as much intelligence as Paris Hilton.

As for Paris, I think most of who she has become is based on her upbringing. She's an extremely rich girl that has never had to do anything for herself, and has had parents and guardians to do it all for her.

She dropped out of school because she was beggining to make a name for herself and make a living, blame her mom for not making her stay in school instead of supporting her decision to drop out and make millions on her own.

She's modeled, acted in movies, released a CD, has started and is still working on her own fashion line...sure, she had the start up capitol and the connections, but you'd take advantage of them as well. Not to mention that she hasn't done a shabby job in getting her name out there and keeping it in the news.

What have you done?
Old 06-14-2007, 02:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Why is everyone talking about this drunk ****?
I just want to know if she's dead yet.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I want to know when you're going to die.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:58 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

OK, THIS one has gone all it's gonna go...