Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

payment gateway for bitcoins

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2024, 01:01 PM
SL Member

Default payment gateway for bitcoins

Hi all, I need a cryptocurrency payment gateway for bitcoins, for about two weeks now I can't find a suitable solution, can anyone help?
Old 07-01-2024, 03:32 PM
SL Member

From myself I can recommend 77.me, it's a cryptocurrency payment gateway for bitcoins and more. Single payment interface: enjoy seamless transactions with our modern single widget. How it works? The user pays in the most familiar form - fiat currency, and you automatically receive transfers in Bitcoin, USDT or Monero. 1 minute - the average time customers spend on payment. 83% - the average percentage of successful payments. Your cryptocurrency is available for withdrawal immediately after registration. By integrating our widget, you will not only streamline the transaction process, but also ensure that your platform remains the preferred choice for users looking to send payments in various cryptocurrencies. Simplified Light integration: dive into the world of cryptocurrencies effortlessly with our Light option. It's the fastest way to accept digital currencies, allowing you to start receiving cryptocurrency payments in just an hour. We're sure you'll love it!
Old 07-02-2024, 06:44 AM
SL Member

I have heard about these guys, many of my acquaintances also recommended me to consider this option, but out of them none of them have used, tell me, have you tried this resource yet?
Old 07-02-2024, 08:02 AM
SL Member

Of course, I had the chance to use, everything is as convenient as possible, and most importantly fast. Even inexperienced users will easily be able to understand the functionality