Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Pet peeves

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 09:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

I HATE GUYS THAT DO NOT USE THE URINAL!!! INSTEAD THEY USE THE STALL AND PEE ALL OVER THE SEAT! THEY ARE TOO AFFRAID PEOPLE WILL NOTICE THEIR TINY PEE-PEE!

So please use the urinal.. use the stall when you really have to **** lol.
Old 11-30-2005, 09:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

I hate people who say " I could care less". IF you you could.. then please care less. It is suppose to be " I could'nt care less".

I hate people who say " I SEEN THAT BEFORE"... grammar people!
Old 11-30-2005, 09:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I can't stand rude co-workers. I work with someone who chews gum constantly. I was on the phone with a customer and she walks up next to me while I'm talking on the phone. All I hear is her popping bubbles and that annoying sound of chewing her gum without her mouth closed.
Old 11-30-2005, 10:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

One that always kills my buzz when I'm trying to get home: people will be rushing down the escalator right in front of me and then when they see its not their BART train, they just stop rushing and I'm like Hey, you may not want that train but I do...

or when you scramble and run past people to make it in the train before the doors close and then the train just sits there or the opposite when I'll think, cool, I'm gonna make it and then the doors start closing in front of you and you have to scramble again. And the BART doors don't re-open like elevator doors, they close down tight. You've got to give them a big ol' shove and then it slams and has to reset the doors.

It's extra frustrating cuz I'm just 10 minutes away from getting to drive my Box again and the excitement starts to build...
Old 11-30-2005, 11:14 PM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by schwettynuts
I HATE GUYS THAT DO NOT USE THE URINAL!!! INSTEAD THEY USE THE STALL AND PEE ALL OVER THE SEAT! THEY ARE TOO AFFRAID PEOPLE WILL NOTICE THEIR TINY PEE-PEE!

no its not that i have a shy blader/kidneys and its sucks huge dingle berrys!!! and i do raise the stupid seat too

and i really hate it when ppl complain about it and no do any thing to improve things

i think the drivers of the WAAAbulance is getting paid triple over time on top of there union pay and i'm that driving and i get paid nothin WTF
Old 12-01-2005, 01:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol the urinal thing, I have a bladder the size of a dime...so I go the the restroom often and I am one of those guys that will keep going...and going...and going...I just go wherever there is room normally.

I put the seat up though, I hate people who ____ all over the place...kinda makes ya wonder what the hell is going on when they are in there. If ya dont like to touch things...grab a papertowel with you and use that to lift the seat.

OH...pet peeve...heard this today.....

People who talk on a cell phone in a public bathroom!! EEEEEW! The amount of germs in a public bathroom where most people do not wash their hands....and your gonna touch things and put your phone next to your mouth/ears??? EEEWWW!! Friggin sick lol if you cant even wait to answer a call till your out of the bathroom...you got problems.

edit: i do not always wash my hands, I keep hand sanitizer at my desk. I figure most guys do not wash hands...so even if i wash mine i still get those germs off the door handle on the way out anyway so hand sanitizer at my desk makes me feel better.

And for those of you who may say oh like its that big of a deal, I almost NEVER get sick.

You might as well go lick the toilet seat! Worse is the guy trying to hold the phone and ____ in the urinal at the same time....WTF?? Are you that busy or hurting for a chat you cant wait till you have drained the lizard???
Old 12-01-2005, 06:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this thread is a pet peeve!
Old 12-01-2005, 07:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by schwettynuts

true that! who cares how big or little you are, its not like we can really change that. the only thing we can change is if we want to decorate it with metal! lol

but one of my petpeeves since i work in the food industry is the people who talk on there phone in the drive through. like for instance tonight i took this ladies order and went to tell her the total and she told me to hold on! so i went in the back waited a few minutes, looked back at her and then sat back down, and she had the nerve to get mad at me cause i was sitting down and not taking her money. i hate people with a pasion when they do that. its very rude and i know that working in food isnt the most glamorous but you also gotta start somewhere at one point. you dont have to be rude to the workers. there is a movie out there, cant remember the name but there is a good qoute, i think it goes, never mess with somebody that makes your food! have a nice day!
Old 12-08-2005, 04:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I have one to add. I spent 2 hours yesterday wrapping xmas presents, and it really ticks me off that everything comes in a weird shaped box. What happened to squares and rectangles??
Toys in Funky plastic packages. It also makes me mad that you need a hacksaw to open those plastic packages. And then you have to undo 43 twist ties just to get the object out, only to discover it needs batteries. Which you spend an hour looking for, and it turns out you dont have any, so you take them out of the remote. And you probably need a screwdriver to remove the cover to put the batteries in. And you cant find one of those either so you use a butter knife.

And then xmas is over with, and all you want to do is sit down, relax and watch tv, and the stupid remote doesnt work!!

LOL
Old 12-08-2005, 06:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

misalligned head lights.
There is always one shooting you right in the eyes like a high beam even after you flip your mirror.

tail gater. Just because I have a small car doesn't mean that you need to get closer than 5 feet in any traffic situation.
Last night we were on the way home I5N and I kept having cars behind me brake less than 2 feet from my bumper... repeatedly... for at least 15 minutes... the first guy that did it I could see his psycho looking self CLEARLY with my mirror, at night, in the dark, and I have TINTED windows.
Old 12-12-2005, 09:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

-People who don't signal before turning/merging lanes.
-Fat girls in tight hoe pants. Get the right size.
-When I wash my car and then all of my friends get in and get their fcking hands all over the windows and I have to windex again, and just dirty windows in general.
-Stop and go traffic with pockets where it moves normally and gets your hopes up.
-When my friends (who all live across town) call me up five minutes before I'm about to get ready to go to the movies with them and ask for a ride and then DON'T PAY FOR MY FCKING GAS.
-People who ask stupid questions in class. Yes, there are such things as stupid questions...so whoever that was going to make that comeback, you can stfu now.

but most of all....

When I tell people that I don't like feet, and they think it's absolutely hilarious to shove their nasty ___ sweaty stinkers in my face continuously and then get mad when I tell them that if they do it again, they're gonna get smacked. I JUST TOLD YOU THAT IS MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE, OF COURSE I'M GOING TO GET MAD YOU FCKING IDIOT!

I know I probably sound like a complete heinous btch right now...but after reading everyone else's pet peeves, on top of having studied for hours on end...I'm getting all kinds of riled up.
Old 12-12-2005, 09:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

Originally Posted by elusivedragon
I put the seat up though, I hate people who ____ all over the place...kinda makes ya wonder what the hell is going on when they are in there. If ya dont like to touch things...grab a papertowel with you and use that to lift the seat.
To add to my rant above: When I go into the women's restroom and there's ____ all over the seat. WTF ARE YOU DOING? THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS. NIL, NADA, ZILCH.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Holy thread bump! I was just on the topic of this, so here's mine:

When driving, people who:

1. Drive slow in the fast (1st) lane. Then when they know you want to get by them, they drive slower or don't pull over and let you by. I never do this to people, because I am not the police and don't dictate to others how fast they can or can't drive. If someone wants to speed, then that is their decision. I dunno, maybe I am just a courteous driver and don't drive like I'm the only one on the road.

Also, here it is illegal to drive in the fast lane on a highway, unless you are passing someone. It is also a courtesy on the road to let others by you.

2. Drive in the center turn lane.

4. Think others should slow down to let them in to traffic, instead of waiting to enter when safe.

5. Tailgate and ride their brakes

Also people who:

1. Blame everyone else for their mistakes.

2. Talk loud during a movie, or don't whisper in the theatre.

3. Cough or sneeze in public, and don't cover their mouths

4. Use the word "like" to begin a sentence, and "whatever" to end it.

5. Who can't say a complete sentence without the word "f-ck".

6. Are lazy or half-a$$ at work, all the time

7. Are smelly

8. When there's no soap in a public restroom, I HATE THAT!

9. PUBLIC RESTROOMS!
Old 10-10-2007, 04:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Not being able to pay with my debit card @ places because the bill isn't over a certain amount even more when the person behind the counter is tarded and doesn't just "do it this one time for you." Whateva