Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

PLEASE Find Us a Wii! HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 08:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Default PLEASE Find Us a Wii! HELP!

I posted this on the "Tis a Wii Long Night" thread but thought I'd make a separate one as my need is desperate. We need a mother effing Wii and we need it now!

PLEASE HELP US FIND/LOCATE A Wii! IF YOU CAN BUY US ONE TODAY OR LOCATE ONE NEAR YOUR HOME, I WILL GIVE YOU A TIP, $30 OR SOMETHING. I WILL DRIVE OUR ASSES STRAIGHT TO YOUR HOME OR MEET UP AREA, DRUG DEALER STYLE, AND MAKE PURCHASE THIS FROM YOU OR GIVE YOU THE TIP MONEY FOR SUCCESSFULLY FINDING US A PLACE TO BUY THIS AT.

If you do help us and buy it, please call me on my cell (360-631-156 to verify that I still need to buy one before doing so. If you can direct us to a place that has one, can you find out how many they have or something? I would just scream if we drove to Puyallup, just to find out they're sold out already.

I can offer you the tip money, King crab, a male child (10, 8 or 3 years old), a house plant or a hug. I know, not much in the way of incentives, sorry.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:12 PM
BCS
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

They will have more in a couple weeks. The next allotment is set for 4 million units, with the majority of them coming to the U.S. You shouldn't have a problem finding one then.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Walmart of Pousbo is getting a shipment in tomorrow... at least what they told me.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Originally Posted by BCS
They will have more in a couple weeks. The next allotment is set for 4 million units, with the majority of them coming to the U.S. You shouldn't have a problem finding one then.
That simply will not do! ;)

Macster... if you're close to there and can verify tomorrow, let me know!

Costco around here is planning to have their shipment in today or tomorrow. 24-48 only per store. Each employee at each store will tell me something different though... grr.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm 15 minutes away if that helps you

Though I don't have the cashola to get one on the spot *not until Thursday at least* lol
Old 11-20-2006, 09:17 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Second wave of PS3 should hit the shelves on Thurs. Also as for the Wii... I'll ask some of my Nintendo friends. But I heard they are having a second wave before the end of this week.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

PS3 can bite me, lol. We want a Wii!

I don't want to wait, I want it now!

Macster... Poulsbo is quite a distance for us to drive and expensive if we take the ferry. I would just die if they ran out before we got there. Ugh... what to do, what to do! I wonder if you could put one on layaway for me? I've never done layaway so I don't know how that all works.

SOB.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Lemme call and ask.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

I love you Macster, I really do.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Alright, I called 5 stores and they are unable to put the Wii or PS3 on layaway until December.

Next shipments at most stores will be this week so you will pretty much have to call right about now.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Thanks for checking, Macster. I really, truly appreciate it!

In the other thread, I thought more than just Moscion mentioned that they are readily available. If they truly are somewhere, within a 100 mile radius of me, I want to know, lol. I'll get in my xB and flight like the wind!
Old 11-20-2006, 11:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

WE ARE STILL WITHOUT A Wii.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Default Re: PLEASE Find Us a Wii! (Ascension Mentioned)

Originally Posted by Jenna

PS: Ascension was just a ploy to get you to read my thread. Not nice, I know. But we need a Wii so badly that I'll risk your flames, lol.
not that funny... kinda hurtful actually...

Ebay has several Wii's available for MSRP or a little more, not too bad a deal. most even come with a game. Also, spoke to my bud at Nintendo and he said all of the next wave are already on teh ground jsut waiting for Nintendo to give the okay to release them.

Look for them in the next 5 days,
Old 11-20-2006, 11:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

I will take the hurtful part out ASAP then. I meant nothing by it other than it would cause more people to view it. I would take a flaming for tricking them into looking but if it hurts someone, then it's gone. Sorry.

I was thinking about eBay but I don't want to wait that long. Looking for instant gratification here!
Old 11-21-2006, 12:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

ebay prices went down, some have free shipping i gotta figure out tax ..ebay might be a better bet..herm
Old 11-21-2006, 01:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

I just got back from my local Costco to try and get come clarity upon the many different stories they've been given me.

They seem to believe that the truck, holding the 24 Wiis, has arrived. It will not go on the floor tonight as they don't run forklifts during open hours (don't know if a forklift is needed for 24 units though).

It comes with the extra controller and two games. As for price, I think it was $339 but not sure on that. It did start with a 3 though, lol.

They open at 10 for business members so I'll show up early and make sure that if there is a line, I'm right in front. As to what time I should get there, I haven't a clue.

I will be uber bummed out if they haven't gotten the Wii or did not put it out on the floor. Ugh!

But still, if anyone can get me one tonight... do it!
Old 11-21-2006, 04:11 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I was one of the crazy people that waited all night outside a target to get my Wii i'm throughly enjoying teh legend of zeldaness right now
Old 11-21-2006, 05:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by Jenna
I just got back from my local Costco to try and get come clarity upon the many different stories they've been given me.

They seem to believe that the truck, holding the 24 Wiis, has arrived. It will not go on the floor tonight as they don't run forklifts during open hours (don't know if a forklift is needed for 24 units though).

It comes with the extra controller and two games. As for price, I think it was $339 but not sure on that. It did start with a 3 though, lol.

They open at 10 for business members so I'll show up early and make sure that if there is a line, I'm right in front. As to what time I should get there, I haven't a clue.

I will be uber bummed out if they haven't gotten the Wii or did not put it out on the floor. Ugh!

But still, if anyone can get me one tonight... do it!
Jenna - What Costco is this that you're talking about? Marysville?
Old 11-21-2006, 06:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

this sounds good..
Old 11-21-2006, 05:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

CoryAnn, it was the Smokey Point Costco.

I went to my route at 1am and saw one person waiting in line so I high tailed it and got my route done in record time so I could get back to Costco and wait. I was #2 out of 24 that they had available.

It came with The Legend of Zelda and Excite Truck... not bad titles at all!

I'm beat-___ tired now though... and I have to stay awake since I got a 3 year old bouncing off the walls. Oh, and I'm very, very cold.

Quick Reply: PLEASE Find Us a Wii! HELP!