Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Is this rape?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 09:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

exactly^

what are you supposed to do?

i mean i have turned down offers, but thats beacuse i have a strict policy of no sex before marriage.. but my buddies have never said no haha.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I apologize for my posting here. Did not think before typing.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by blackonblacktc
...i mean i have turned down offers, but thats beacuse i have a strict policy of no sex before marriage..
Good plan! It will keep you out of a lot of trouble. Trust me.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by bcnu_702
Real victims should take immediate action (i.e. call the cops, report it, take a rape test kit, et cetera).

It's not that easy.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by tC4italy
Real victims should take immediate action (i.e. call the cops, report it, take a rape test kit, et cetera).

It's not that easy.
You're right. It's not that easy. but in a perfect world it's what should be done. There is way too much stuff going on inside the victim to make it that easy.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by Frosty355

It's not that easy.
You're right. It's not that easy. but in a perfect world it's what should be done. There is way too much stuff going on inside the victim to make it that easy.
If it were a perfect world, there would be no rapes.

C'est la vie.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

bcnu_702 wrote:

It's not that easy.
Yeah I guess ur right
Old 02-21-2007, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Don't waste your time C. He wont get it.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

bcnu_702 wrote:

It's not that easy.
Its not that easy because people make it not so easy for themselves. Rape is not any worse of a crime then murder, beating a child, et cetera. I guess the psychy of women isn't as strong as I would have thought. If I got raped, I would be the first in line to nail that scumbag.
Yr in no position to say that. Yr a man. You do not know how women feel when they go through such a thing.

But yes it's no less than murdering or child molesting, but it's a tough situation none the less.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

bcnu_702 wrote:
Quote:
bcnu_702 wrote:

It's not that easy.

Its not that easy because people make it not so easy for themselves. Rape is not any worse of a crime then murder, beating a child, et cetera. I guess the psychy of women isn't as strong as I would have thought. If I got raped, I would be the first in line to nail that scumbag.

Yr in no position to say that. Yr a man. You do not know how women feel when they go through such a thing.

But yes it's no less than murdering or child molesting, but it's a tough situation none the less.
Yeah after typing that I decided to retract that. It is hard to say something about it when it hasn't happened. But don't give me this bulls&%* that you have to be a woman to understand rape. WOMEN ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE RAPED!
Old 02-21-2007, 09:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

bcnu_702 wrote:
Quote:
bcnu_702 wrote:

It's not that easy.

Yeah after typing that I decided to retract that. It is hard to say something about it when it hasn't happened. But don't give me this bulls&%* that you have to be a woman to understand rape. WOMEN ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE RAPED!
I'm not ignorant. I know men can be raped too. It's not as common.

So more women can relate than men.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm not ignorant. I know men can be raped too. It's not as common.

So more women can relate than men.
Fair enough, but yeah I apologize to everyone, my prior comments were spoken without thinking. I know it's hard because it messes with the psych, which can really mess someone up. It's easy for someone who has not experienced anything close to it to say what to do and it sounds easier then it is. I just hate rapists, and I just want people who are raped to speak out...Damn I hate rapists.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I hate child molestors more.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

the bible says all sin is equal, so if you're a christian, shouldn't you believe rape is as equal to stealing a candybar?
Old 02-21-2007, 10:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by seattledave
the bible says all sin is equal, so if you're a christian, shouldn't you believe rape is as equal to stealing a candybar?

You made this thread. And yr throwing something completly out of the blue in it?
Old 02-21-2007, 10:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^Yep. It's natural though to set a degree of crime though, meaning murder is worse then stealing a pack of baseball cards.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Sorry if this has been mentioned already as I only did a quick looksee at everyones replies.

First - There's not enough info to decide if it's rape or not.

Second - NO means NO. I don't care if she put a damn condom on him. If at any point she changed her mind and said no, and he proceeded, then it was rape.

Third - I don't think every case of rape HAS to come with a major emotional upset.

Fourth - I don't think every case of rape HAS to result in physical injury.

Not that I think it's wise or okay to go bragging to your co-workers that you were raped, doing so doesn't disqualify a person.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you want to hear terrible, when i was in the disney college program, there was this disgusting overweight (<putting it politely) chic who drove a blue xb. she disgusted me cause she was always flirting with me and anyother guy she met. anyway, i stayed the hell away from her because she would get guys alone and "reverse rape them." either do it with her, or she would go to appartment security and say that they tried to rape her, which was more than enough to get somebody kicked out of the disney college program.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by seattledave

You made this thread. And yr throwing something completly out of the blue in it?
out of the blue, huh?

bcnu_702 wrote:

It's not that easy.

you and you're buddy started equating rape to other crimes, so I thought I'd just throw that in, especially since the vast majority of people here are christians(i imagine like yourself, probably are or was grown up catholic, right?)
Old 02-21-2007, 10:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by Jenna
Third - I don't think every case of rape HAS to come with a major emotional upset.

Fourth - I don't think every case of rape HAS to result in physical injury.

Not that I think it's wise or okay to go bragging to your co-workers that you were raped, doing so doesn't disqualify a person.
Agreed completly.

HOEVER, some women do not feel that they are being raped if they have sex with their bf, even if they say no or to stop.

Quick Reply: Is this rape?