Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Is this rape?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 01:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

May not be the case in this situation, but I don't feel bad for girls that act like total ***** and throw themselves on any guy they feel like and shake their a$$ all over some guy they just meet and then get "raped"

I see it like this: if you're driving your car and you get into an accident you can sometimes be charged even if it technically wasn't your fault because you COULD HAVE AVOIDED IT.

flame on
Old 02-24-2007, 02:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by hotbox05
Originally Posted by tC4italy
Originally Posted by bcnu_702
Real victims should take immediate action (i.e. call the cops, report it, take a rape test kit, et cetera).

It's not that easy.
bull...

if the girl has a name and evidence it's as cut and dry as black and white. she may feel bad but she's a victim and one that can at least have justice back
Again, you have no grounds to proclaim that so freely.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by salteen
May not be the case in this situation, but I don't feel bad for girls that act like total ***** and throw themselves on any guy they feel like and shake their a$$ all over some guy they just meet and then get "raped"

I see it like this: if you're driving your car and you get into an accident you can sometimes be charged even if it technically wasn't your fault because you COULD HAVE AVOIDED IT.

flame on
You are both in the right and in the wrong.

You are Right:
I totally agree with you I'm utterly disgusted by girls in this country, that do nothing but get pi$$ed drunk and start to behave like low life animals.

You are Wrong: they deserve a smack in the face that will make them loose a tooth or two. Not rape.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Real victims should take immediate action (i.e. call the cops, report it, take a rape test kit, et cetera).

It's not that easy.
bull...

if the girl has a name and evidence it's as cut and dry as black and white. she may feel bad but she's a victim and one that can at least have justice back
have you been raped?
Old 02-26-2007, 04:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

have you been raped?
never ask a girl that. i used to, when talking openly about sex with friends. most women feel they have. usually you don't get the story, and if they do, it usually sounds like my first post, where it's iffy.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by seattledave
have you been raped?
never ask a girl that. i used to, when talking openly about sex with friends. most women feel they have. usually you don't get the story, and if they do, it usually sounds like my first post, where it's iffy.
i agree. touchy subject even if a girl hasnt been... it's no one's place to ask.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

It's not that easy.
bull...

as to why is that ?
Old 02-26-2007, 06:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Because it's easier to say than to do.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Ah, the inescapable quagmire of ethics, vs. legality, vs. pragmatism, vs. philosophy, vs. personal experience, vs. religion

Impossible to get an answer that satisfies everyone' spiritaul, philosophical, emotional, and legal requirements.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

There it takes more than a "she said so" to get a warrant, much less a conviction for rape.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scionofPCFL
There it takes more than a "she said so" to get a warrant, much less a conviction for rape.
yeah, i imagine few rape victims get "black and white" evidence.

let's list off the needed evidences for a "black and white" conviction for adult vs. adult rape:

#1 videotape
#2 multiple, credible eye witnesses to the crime...
or say a confession(because if a guy says it was consentual, then dna doesn't matter), I have never EVER met a woman had any of those, and I've talked to about a dozen women that have said they've been raped(only one of which sent the guy to trial, and that guy only got probabtion and is never allowed to occupy a place with children).
Old 02-26-2007, 07:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team Sushi
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by seattledave
yeah, i imagine few rape victims get "black and white" evidence.

let's list off the needed evidences for a "black and white" conviction for adult vs. adult rape:

#1 videotape
#2 multiple, credible eye witnesses to the crime...
or say a confession(because if a guy says it was consentual, then dna doesn't matter), I have never EVER met a woman had any of those, and I've talked to about a dozen women that have said they've been raped(only one of which sent the guy to trial, and that guy only got probabtion and is never allowed to occupy a place with children).
Add this:
#3 physical evidence of a struggle (which can be falsed)
#4 the victim's testimony can be used as a witness account

#3 and #4 may not always be enough to get a conviction (depending on the lawyer), but it is enough to press charges which is pretty damaging if it is a false claim.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

a rape kit is a necessary first step.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

tis why I said evidence .

oh and my coworker was accused of rape by a girl. the detective called each and every person that knows both parties. so i'm gona guess they definately try to at the very least get an idea and some sort of proof , testimony , statement. blah , blah , blah
Old 02-26-2007, 10:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

tis why I said evidence .

oh and my coworker was accused of rape by a girl. the detective called each and every person that knows both parties. so i'm gona guess they definately try to at the very least get an idea and some sort of proof , testimony , statement. blah , blah , blah
that sucks for your friend, as he's now always going to be guilty in some of those people's head. A semi-friend of mine told me about her uncle, how he was convicted of rape, but that it was not true. "I'm thinking 'yeah right'" but that would go for the opposite, if someone said he wasn't convicted rape, but that it was true that he did, I'd feel about the same. That he probably did it, but regardless, i have to warn my children and female friends and relatives to stay away. honestly.