Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Saw this at Wal Mart parking lot today.

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2005, 05:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Who in the universe cares about a license plate that has two names on it. You mean to tell me you saw a license plate with two names on it and you just had to get a camera,take a picture,upload the picture and then start a thread. It's not like they have funny names like Humpalot or something its just two regular names.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by MikeC
And also, let me say that getting out more is not going to change a whole lot Stankubrick. I seriously doubt my level of social interaction, or lack thereof will alter my opinions or sense of humor. I swear, you make me out to be some sort of mindless redneck who has no more than two teeth, and "Ain't never seen the city". Geuss what, some of us who belive homosexuality is an action and not a trait one is born with are educated persons.
Some of us who believe homosexuality is innate are educated persons as well Uh-oh, where do we go from there? I guess the ___/eye color analogy wasn't the greatest. I also apologize that my numbers were off, I've been out of college for a while now. I do understand the whole Nature vs Nurture argument. If you look at the results from studies of twins (one ___, one striaght, both grow up in the same environment), findings show that Nature has a lot more to do it. Studies do also show that some homosexual behavior can be a result of Nurture as well (molestation, abuse, etc.)

Originally Posted by MikeC
Social action is behavior, and behavior is not something one is born with. How about this, Hating Rapists, or animists, or adulterers is like hating people with brown eyes. They were born that way.
Why don't you talk this over with your ___ aunt? See what she has to say. Why would she decide to be a part of the 1-3%?

I guess it seems I really didn't try very hard to stay away from an argument I'll stop here and you can have the last word if you feel the need. From one Christian to another: I love you bro (Uh, not in ___ way )
Old 12-10-2005, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

No prob, I'm done anyways. Love and peace to all, but the liscenec plate still makes me laugh because it is super ___. The same way I would laugh at Jack from Will and Grace. That's jus flame-o-riffic. :D
Old 12-10-2005, 09:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Gays are gays but what I dont get is those gays taht wanna make love to little boys. You know them ___s you see on the news. I mean WTF?!
Old 12-10-2005, 10:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

im just walking away from that one...........but it is intresting question.
Old 12-10-2005, 10:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by curtydc
Eh? Come on, lets make our statements a little bit more logical or atleast educated. I totally 100% dissagree with homosexuality, but I cant seem to find how that has anything to do with brown eyes...
Lets just put it this way, its not right !!!!IMO!!!!

An analogy for the simple minded:
Good Idea! if you want a lamp to work, you plug it in the wall (male plug/lamp to female plug/wall), and your in business!
Bad Idea! attempting to make a lamp work by trying to plug it into another lamp. Oh, and lets not even go to trying to plug one wall socket into another wall socket, it's just not really a good idea. You get my drift?

I'm against there way of living, I'm against that lifestyle, I think it's imoral, wrong, stupid, gross, duscusting, and evil. Dont get me wrong, I'm not going to go out and beat the crap out of a ___ person and then tie them to a fence and leave em to die. But I will in no way support what they do, and I will stand for what I believe. I'm no Billy Grahm, that guys worse than what he preaches against, infact that guy I honestly believe is an Anit-Christ.

Now you have no right to be offended by what I said, because I was only stating my opinion after you stated your's. Fair game, nothing personal at all okay!
I nominate this post for opinion of the year.

He starts out by telling someone else to make their statements more educated, yet makes so many errors (what does duscusting mean?) that ruin what little coherence his argument had to begin with.

As far as the tag: I don't care if they're ___ or straight; I think it's a little tacky and I'd never put anything like it on my car.
Old 12-11-2005, 01:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Kilo6_one
" i dont suck dick, but my butt does"
Oh my God!
Old 12-11-2005, 02:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Maybe it was the grandma of two loving grandsons....whose names happen to be Warren and Darrell...she forgot their favorite colors, so she had it painted like a rainbow....and put it on her Miata...and is always parked outside that nightclub 'The Toolbox'....and buys them sailor suits and construction clothes with toolbelts....and they sing and dance really good...their best friends dress like a cop and a native american....and all they want for Christmas is the season 1 of 'Queer Eye' on DVD....Doesn't mean they're ___.

And if they are ___, surely it's the 'happy' kind of ___, right?

There's nothing wrong with being ___...Just don't hit on me!

BTW, I'm surprised this hasn't been locked yet...I mean, come on people...That plate isn't hurting anyone!
Old 12-11-2005, 03:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I agree, some ___ people can't take a joke. I can joke on myself for being white with my African American friends.

Maybe it's not the ___ flag, they just love the colors right? Or they are color blind, and that's the nicest set of greys they have ever seen. :D
Old 12-11-2005, 04:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i agree people are too sensitive no matter what, people are so easily offended. I think any airbrushed names, esspecially on a t-hirt shows a lack of class. its something WOULD see at walmart.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:06 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

I have a friend who recently came out ..... according to him, the hardest part about being ___ isn't the sodomy... it's the music.
Old 12-11-2005, 07:16 PM
Banned
SL Member

Homosexuality is a sin, so lets just leave it at that
Old 12-11-2005, 07:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

No matter what our differing opinions may be, I know ___ humor can be hilarious. I disagree with the lifestyle, but so what?! They are people. I'll laugh at a Buhddist's joke the same as a Christian's. It may be a sin, but Jesus told us not to judge, and to cast out the beam in our own eyes befor judging our brothers. He never instructed us to hate or judge.

Anyways, I'm sorry if I offended, I just thought the super gayness of it was funny. Thanks for listening.
Old 12-11-2005, 08:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sorry if I offend, but i find typical 'super whiteness' of people funny. Thanks for listening.

...and i'll continue to be very opinionative about christianity. (jesus told us not to judge. HA!) in fact, i should start a lame and irrelevant thread like this one b/c it makes me laugh. HA!
Old 12-12-2005, 11:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Whatever makes you happy there guy.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

... SO wait all I see is a license plate is that all you are referring too??? If so dude maybe you should get out more. I am not a homophobe either but damn man.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm sorry it does'nt suit your sense of humor. Geuss you'll have to go read something else, pitty.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Harman
" i dont suck dick, but my butt does"
Oh my God!
Old 12-12-2005, 11:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

ive seen worse at walmart, ive seen a DBO (ditch bank okie) about 300 pounds riding around in a handicap motorized deal eating a quarterpounder all the while yelling at her bastard child. ............walmart is not the place to be passing judgment.
^^^Amen to that. Odd as it may seem, the above gets my attention. Not a license plate with a rainbow behind 2 names.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Turns out the DBO would'nt let me take her picture. Maybe next time. Geuss the plate will have to do. So sorry

Quick Reply: Saw this at Wal Mart parking lot today.