Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

ScionLife Photo Rally 1: TheDanger

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 04:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

As more proof here is the large picture of it. You can clearly see the fur on the keychain.
Old 01-04-2005, 04:16 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

love people! :D i zoomed in on it too and it doesnt really seem that bad. im part of a newspaper and its my job to make photoshop corrections and that really doesnt look like much of one. IMO, its clean!

honestly though, if he did decide to cheat, it may have taken him just as long to copy and paste and do all that crap as to actually take the pic :D

this is supposed to be fun so let it go! get to work on yours nathan and enjoy it!
Old 01-04-2005, 05:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thank You everybody that has replied, I took all the pictures and let me tell you it was pretty tough but it was an all day fun event. I had help from members in Scion Evo Nor Fla!!! Thanks everybody!!! I hope everybody enjoys these pics and I am anxious to see what everybody else has in store. * I did exactly as the rules stated and I also went exactly by what we were asked to do, so whoever wants to say I photo shopped pictures, you really need to go out and get your own pics and stop trying to find reasons for me not to win. Your wasting your time!
Old 01-04-2005, 12:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

ooooooo JDM wats to WIN lol!!!
Old 01-04-2005, 02:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
DeepSouth Scions
SL Member

Originally Posted by dajap
Thank You everybody that has replied, I took all the pictures and let me tell you it was pretty tough but it was an all day fun event. I had help from members in Scion Evo Nor Fla!!! Thanks everybody!!! I hope everybody enjoys these pics and I am anxious to see what everybody else has in store. * I did exactly as the rules stated and I also went exactly by what we were asked to do, so whoever wants to say I photo shopped pictures, you really need to go out and get your own pics and stop trying to find reasons for me not to win. Your wasting your time!
The only reason I brought that up, was that you were not holding the keychain in those pictures, thats all, and there was no reason not to be holding it, that is why it stuck out to me. Maybe it is the flash, depending on the MP of your digi cam, it may just very well be. But hopefully you can understand my objection, or atleast why it seems like it is pshopped. I dont want a intake and dont have a digi cam, or any working camera at the moment, so, I cannot participate. I have an intake anyway.. I am not just looking at your pictures, I looked at everyones. And yeah, I know, I am wasting me time, once school gets going tomorrow I will have plenty to do.

-nt
P.S. if you didn't know already, I like debating/controversy sorry if it rubs you the wrong way
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second picture of that cat clears up everything, I think it was the quaility of the smaller pic that made things look more pixelated.

All cleared up now :D , and please accept my apologies for all of this mess. I would go and deleate everything, but I have been quoted

-nt
Old 01-04-2005, 03:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Nathant888
Originally Posted by dajap
The only reason I brought that up, was that you were not holding the keychain in those pictures, thats all, and there was no reason not to be holding it, that is why it stuck out to me. Maybe it is the flash, depending on the MP of your digi cam, it may just very well be. But hopefully you can understand my objection, or atleast why it seems like it is pshopped. I dont want a intake and dont have a digi cam, or any working camera at the moment, so, I cannot participate. I have an intake anyway.. I am not just looking at your pictures, I looked at everyones. And yeah, I know, I am wasting me time, once school gets going tomorrow I will have plenty to do.

-nt
P.S. if you didn't know already, I like debating/controversy sorry if it rubs you the wrong way
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second picture of that cat clears up everything, I think it was the quaility of the smaller pic that made things look more pixelated.

All cleared up now :D , and please accept my apologies for all of this mess. I would go and deleate everything, but I have been quoted

-nt
We just worked very hard on these pics and made sure to go out of our way to get the exact ones that were asked. Just thought it would be funnier with the keychain on his belly was the reason for doing that.
Old 01-04-2005, 03:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no hard feelings, I can totally agree with it being suspicious but with the bigger picture it clears up any doubts. Just want things to be fair thats all worked hard for these pix! :D
Old 01-04-2005, 03:38 PM
fro
5 Year Member
SL Member

did you murder that cat just to complete the challenge?

j/k, nice pics.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I can't belive you blew up that pic of my cat (JUICE is his name) It looks like KITTY ****...lol

And the actual point of putting the keychain on his belly was to prove that he WAS asleep.....

Damn I need to quit feeding him...lol
Old 01-04-2005, 10:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah he is getting kinda fat.... Make him go on the atkins diet LOL
Old 01-05-2005, 11:45 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Great job, but I think you should reshoot #13. Looks too much like a headstand being demostrated. Get that head clearly up off the floor for it to be a handstand.
Old 01-05-2005, 06:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Benthead
Great job, but I think you should reshoot #13. Looks too much like a headstand being demostrated. Get that head clearly up off the floor for it to be a handstand.
as requested now we have two #13's!
Old 01-05-2005, 06:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

that's great guys. just great. hahaha.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Great job on these!

If you're going for perfection, you might want to reshoot #5, as it just shows a railcar, not a train or caboose.

Cabooses are hard to find these days, as they are just about obsolete. You might find one on display somewhere, though. Trains aren't all that hard to get, though, just be sure to get 2 or three railcars in the shot.

George
Old 01-05-2005, 09:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by George
Great job on these!

If you're going for perfection, you might want to reshoot #5, as it just shows a railcar, not a train or caboose.

Cabooses are hard to find these days, as they are just about obsolete. You might find one on display somewhere, though. Trains aren't all that hard to get, though, just be sure to get 2 or three railcars in the shot.

George
Your right...I may be able to get one this weekend!
Old 01-11-2005, 01:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by George
Great job on these!

George
as requested....new train picture up!
Old 01-11-2005, 07:43 PM
5 Year Member

Nice Pics.
Old 01-12-2005, 03:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thank You!!
Old 01-13-2005, 03:58 AM
Founder
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Looks good! Your images have been moved onto the Scion Life server.
Old 01-13-2005, 04:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thank You, Hope everybody can enjoy!!

Quick Reply: ScionLife Photo Rally 1: TheDanger