Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Scions and Gays

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 08:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

im glad someone else doesnt like Lesbians
Old 10-04-2005, 09:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Glad to see this topic staying positive. That is how we all learn.
Old 10-04-2005, 11:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Placebo
im glad someone else doesnt like Lesbians
Originally Posted by jmiller20874
Personally I don't like lesbians...I like bisexual women. Those are more fun.
Well I'm sorry you gentlemen don't like me even though you've never meant me, that would be like me saying I don't like your significant other just because they are straight.

You find a bisexual more fun just because they will have something to do with you? You should come to Florida and I will go to an adult bar with you, show you how much fun it can be to be with a lesbian.

I don't mean to make this post go sour although I'm just upset people are passing judgement on someone they've never meant.
Old 10-04-2005, 11:14 PM
Banned
KAD
Scikotics
SL Member

I LOVE *LESBIANS!

*some... some just creep me out, but that is the same with 'flamers' and the same with any other type of person out there, like goths, artists, musicians, wrestlers, etc. there is always going to be someone that creeps you out, or you dislike, but that is no reason to dislike everyone that is associated with that group, I am sure that Placebo thinks as I do, that some are creepy, and he just generalized the statement, and it was taken badly. I love you 06BOX :D
Old 10-04-2005, 11:19 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I like everyone! unless they are mean to me
Old 10-04-2005, 11:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I like 'em all. And I like most to make a friend who may have formerly (or presently) abhor me.

XB_Boy, I can't tell from which side of the artificial fence you hail.
Humans are great at building fences. No such things exist in nature, natch.

cheers.
sidebar:

It's been a rough day here... caretaking foroldest RS2 owner, Ray... his adult granddaughter, sole adult kin, Larie, was due into Miami to spell me.

But this morning, her husband, working at their home fixing a room up for Raymond.... Sig fell off the ladder. Seven ribs broken, one of them fragmented. A punctured lung, And this wonderfully bright and beautiful woman -now- has to care not only for a toddler, a six year old and aged, ailing Ra, but also her hospitalized husband.

It rains all at once sometimes.

I detrack this far to remind us all what matters most:
helping out during a hard pull. I do pull for friends in need by -offfering-.
So do you all I am sure.

Raymond understands this new situation means that he must apply himself to recover from his surguries, with -real determination-. He's needed to help out, too!

I joke to Ray: Your goal now is to recover faster and better than Sig!

We laugh at small jokes played by fate. We worry for Larie. We will do our best to support -her-. Even a nearly tireless, young mother is not invincible against tears without family and friends closing ranks.

thanks,
Reid

PS: Raymond yesterday afternoon on the back patio porch.
He says hello! We read from this book, which someday I will read to you on off-topic.
I consider this book something of a bible to live by. (hooo! Do I digress or whaaaat? )

clickable thumbnail
Old 10-04-2005, 11:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SirScion
I LOVE *LESBIANS!

I love you 06BOX :D
Thanks!!

I'll make sure to paypal you your fee.
Old 10-04-2005, 11:43 PM
Banned
KAD
Scikotics
SL Member

okay, it is sirscion@hotmail.com :D
Old 10-04-2005, 11:52 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Scifly,I'll be honest, ive experimentedand i came to the conclusion that i am Bi, and my belief is Love can transcend any boundary.Love shouldnt be confined by anything,age,race,sex.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

XB_BOY, in many ways your path is harder. More liable to conflicts of the heart.

I do not envy active bisexuals. I think my life is simple and unentangled. I hope yours will be likewise unfettered.

He loves her she loves him loves her or both but which to settle on for a mate cos she loves her who's in love with him who had him, who wants HER.

i get confused too in this recounting. Let it lay, I guess!
Old 10-05-2005, 12:13 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I mean i am still very attracted to girls,but again there are some guys that catch my eye also.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

A famous line from "The Magnificent Ambersons", made into a fine movie by Orson Wells. The older man finds the younger man is headlong into life, racing towards likely difficulties/
He wishes to advise but.. holds back after initial probes.

"What can forty tell to twenty?"

applies here, in a different sort of way. I've mentioned one -maybe- problem.

Now, as a young adult you have had all the advisement you need from one such as me.
You don't reject it. You just don't see the -possible- future problems. But, having seen this hint you will keep it all in mind and all in balance and -probably- do just fine.

you're bold and fine. I so much wish to see young people avoid traps, or -thinking- they could alter their basic natures. Can't be done. You will have conflicts at some time but you can perhaps dance lightly enough to avoid stepping on your own toes.

Sexual urges of young males in particular are so powerful, that when stymied...

..is why so many confused young men went into the priesthood, you know? In a former time. Maybe less of that nowadays.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by XB_BOY_2005
I mean i am still very attracted to girls,but again there are some guys that catch my eye also.
I remember telling myself that.....years ago. Now look at me.

I think "bi" was just a stepping stone for me, because it seemed less likely to cause a stir when I would tell my friends if I still claimed to have some attraction to females. Never actually "went there" with a girl. No offense to the sexy mamas on SL, but I'm glad I didn't. Eventually, I realized there was nothing bi about me, and I learned to accept what was there all along.

I'm not insinuating that your situation is (or will be) similar in any way. It just reminded me of how I felt during the begining of my, er, journey.
Old 10-05-2005, 01:03 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ok so this post is growing at an insane rate. In order to not backtrack I will limit my comment to recent posts. Even though there were SEVERAL post in the last three pages that I wish to have commented on.
Like Kevin I was "bi" before ___. But I chose to be bi. My whole childhood I was attracted to boys. My first crush was in elementary school (by crush means I wanted to kiss and hug). I didn't chose to be ___. I chose to be bi and told myself I was "half normal." Then I realized and chose to accept that I was ___. Accepting the truth is the ONLY choice that someone not straight makes. Believe me, as someone who knew Matt Shepard (just an acquaintance) we would not choose a life (it isn't a lifestyle btw) that is this hard or risky. Just my two cents...
Old 10-05-2005, 01:07 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think "bi" was just a stepping stone for me, because it seemed less likely to cause a stir when I would tell my friends if I still claimed to have some attraction to females. Never actually "went there" with a girl. No offense to the sexy mamas on SL, but I'm glad I didn't. Eventually, I realized there was nothing bi about me, and I learned to accept what was there all along.
Im mainly attracted to women.If i were to rate my sexuality it would be like 90% for women and 10% men.Thats just how i feel.
Old 10-05-2005, 01:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just 10%? I think I speak for gays everywhere when I say we feel cheated. haha, just kidding. Do whatever feels right to you.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Everyone loves Kevin. He's a bright light. Kind. Smart.

He was my first real friend here at SL.

==

human interest in humankind

Old 10-05-2005, 02:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SciFly
Everyone loves Kevin. He's a bright light. Kind. Smart.

He was my first real friend here at SL.
Aww, thanks Reid. :D
Old 10-05-2005, 02:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

This is a very interesting thread, I'd never really considered this before. I'm not ___ myself, but there's one xA parked at my school with a rainbow sticker on the back. And if that's not the symbol for being ___, I'm really sorry, I was misinformed!

Anyway... 'tis somewhat surprising to learn this about people. Which Scion are the ___ folks most drawn to?
Old 10-05-2005, 02:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Magnus213
Anyway... 'tis somewhat surprising to learn this about people. Which Scion are the ___ folks most drawn to?
I absolutely looovveee my box.

Quick Reply: Scions and Gays