Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Scions and Gays

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 08:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by PaRaGoNViCtiM
I'm a lesbian and me and my girlfriend share our 2006 Blue Onyx Pearl Scion xB!!!
thanks for sharing....any pics of you two doing it in the xB? unless you're fatties of course.

j/k

Sci...you laughed and you know it.
Old 11-27-2005, 02:15 PM
Banned
KAD
Scikotics
SL Member

AND she uses a Mac, wich makes her the smartes lesbian I know.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

xB's being for ___'s hmmmm my bro is ___ and he was with me when I got my box...he sure didnt warn me lol

joking of course, but he has never mentioned it as being a ___ type of thing so to speak, I will have to ask him about it now

though the only reason he did not buy one himself is he thought it would be too small..he is 6'2" ...until I bought mine of course then he kicked himself for not buying one...he has a dodge neon...which he does love BUT that is just "another car" from his old focus

I have to give him credit though, his neon is fully loaded and a very nice car

ya know I think most straight guys are homophobic for one main reason. They are scared they are going to end up being ___ as well...so they want to push it all away.

When in reality, straight guys should ..like me...LOVE ___ guys. Morons...the more straight guys = more available girls, plus ___ guys always have such gorgeous girl friends!!! its all about how you look at things.

I actually said "i LOVE ___ men" once at work we have a couple guys who are there...and everyone laughed at first until I explained why. Think outside the box.

Old 11-27-2005, 04:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ya know I think most straight guys are homophobic for one main reason. They are scared they are going to end up being ___ as well...so they want to push it all away.

When in reality, straight guys should ..like me...LOVE ___ guys. Morons...the more straight guys = more available girls, plus ___ guys always have such gorgeous girl friends!!! its all about how you look at things.

I actually said "i LOVE ___ men" once at work we have a couple guys who are there...and everyone laughed at first until I explained why. Think outside the box.
Taa Daaaaa! See, homo-queazy straght guys? Nothing to worry about.
We don't want to swipe your women. We don't need/want to "convert" you.
(Cant! the trait is not contagious).

So relax and smile and if some guy "mistakenly" compliments you.. don't go nervous. Smile and say. "Thanks, wow, I never heard that before from a guy. But its cool".

A compliment is a boost to any person. Mike gets it. We are all around, always have been. We delight in the company of easy-breathing straights. Just as you do in same-kind company.

Otherwise, it is tough being on the edge of a paper margin. We fall off sometimes and go splat. Not good. Everyone deserves to live with ease and comfort in this society.

Kudos to MIKE. Zow. Bam. Thank you sir.

===

again, it is not catching. what it -is- is the male's natural tendency to get aroused by even the smallest cues. A touch... is an arousal.... even on the shoulder. The -completely straight- but not at-ease guy may welll go -@#$- to himself. Like an electric shock, it scares him that there was some ...thing.. but hey, you are not "___" unless your waking and sleeping hours are preoccupied with same-sex contacts. If your great interest is in females, then surely you -are- straight. Otherwise, there is the -much more common- element of bisexuality tugging you one way and the other. Again, if -that- is really strong, then either explore it or decide "nope, not gonna go there". But understand -yourself- in order to avoid backwashing your ungrounding fear or confusion in hostile thoughts or behaviors. To do that brings nothing but grief, mainly, to yourself. So smile and go on; have a great life, whatever you do, think, feel or "are". You are a male, foremost. Be a man about it. I am.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

me and my other brother used to tease my ___ bro...we'd bump him and say "oh DAMNIT to hell...now im ___"

whats even more funny about that joke is its almost as if some people think thats how it is!!!!

my ___ bro & me both have some ___ pet peeves though....we have talked about this before. The main thing we both do not like is the "overly ___" types ..mostly guys who seem to do this.

This is not meant in a negative way, but is it bad for someone straight to say something like "i dont tell everyone im straight so why do you tell everyone your ___" I just sometimes wonder about that one, now on the flip side....does it come from just wanting to go against the hate/wickedness that is against being ___ and that is your way of saying IN YOUR FACE!! ...if it comes from some of that I guess I can understand..well...as much as someone who is not ___ could understand lol

Just curious from anyone willing to share...where that feeling of "telling everyone" comes from. Not counting telling friends and family, I remember the day my bro told everyone in the family and we all just said FINALLY!! He was mad at himself for not doing it a long time ago actually...but the fear is understandable.

Funny story actually how it came out....he was in the kitchen with my mom and my mom made a joke "come on are you ___?" and he said.."yes mom...I am" and that was it. I always knew, so when he came out to the garage where I was and told me...I just said.."yeah..and?"

Damn I love my bro though, I have never respected him more in any moment in time than when he had the courage to tell my mom that. My father is a retired Marine of 21 yrs so that was why he was always so affraid. In the end he had nothing to worry about, my dad is a great man. All he said was basically...your my son now, and you will always be my son. Period.

I guess being the oldest I take that very seriously, its almost like all my brothers and sisters are MY responsibility in some ways.

I am rambling on, I just feel for the people in this world who do not have family that stands by them no matter what happens in life, for those that do have that..you are lucky. I know some who do not and it is a shame.

Great thread.
Old 11-27-2005, 11:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by elusivedragon
Just curious from anyone willing to share...where that feeling of "telling everyone" comes from.
Only reason I have the avatar I do is because so many people incorrectly assume every guy who's into cars is also into girls.

I am rambling on, I just feel for the people in this world who do not have family that stands by them no matter what happens in life, for those that do have that..you are lucky. I know some who do not and it is a shame.
Some people don't know how lucky they are.

Great thread.
I strongly concur.
Old 11-27-2005, 11:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Kevinxb - i thought your avatar was funny as hell actually

it was like a double take...ok reading the thread....cool....checkin out the avatar...cool hat with logo....WAIT....look what it says!!
Old 11-27-2005, 11:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Haha, that's what I was going for. Thanks :D
Old 11-27-2005, 11:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by PaRaGoNViCtiM
I'm a lesbian and me and my girlfriend share our 2006 Blue Onyx Pearl Scion xB!!!
Your in PA.. now I'm very curious as to where in PA...

Sending PM now..
Old 11-28-2005, 12:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nominate Mike for the best speaker here!

Tell it to the Marines!

=those swishy gays=... it's almost like another variety. And they are.. just effeminate by nature. And cannot play macho... but -most- gays are just like you guys. Invisible,
but also, indivisible from their core interest; this biological drive we all have to -go get linked up-.

I've been partnered for 23 years. My first lasting mate, his seventh.

OK, so I know a pair of elderly old "ladies", S and I have been together since 1949. Awww, ain't that sweet? Nothing binding them but devotion. It's pretty pure.

S asked me to repair his ancient record player. "I'll come over tonight". No, that won't do. "We have to leave soon for a funeral. Irv's nephew died.

What? Why? "He committed suicide. He has a wife and grown kids and she discovered he was leading a second life. He just folded up, like, it was the end of the world. He shot himself ...two days ago. He was forty nine. Everyone in that family is destroyed now."

Don't ever do that! If you, anonymous reader, have bisexual thoughts.. and later realize you tend towards the other way.. ... don't depress... don't cheat.... don't let that -truth- of yourself destroy the ones you should really care about. Don't quit life.

r
Old 11-28-2005, 12:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

One more word: See, he wouldn't have folded his cards if it had been a -woman- interest. It was his shame, his imagined or real loss of face in his social circle. He may have been deeply religioius, for all I know (I don't know).

Point: if society were less judgemental and more accepting, such tragedies (common!) would not be taking lives and leaving wreaked homes and hopes in the dust.

Such pains never heal.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Ever notice how all of the really, truly interesting threads on SL are either started by, or kept alive by, SciFly?

Keep up the good work Reid.

Will you come post on our club site when it gets redone?
Old 11-28-2005, 12:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

it was like a double take...ok reading the thread....cool....checkin out the avatar...cool hat with logo....WAIT....look what it says!!
There was another avatar on here that a suppermod had before he was a supermod.
It was taken directly from Kevins but said "BI!" instead of "___!".
Old 11-28-2005, 03:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by FrankenScion

There was another avatar on here that a suppermod had before he was a supermod.
It was taken directly from Kevins but said "BI!" instead of "___!".
Yep, there's a "Str8!" hat around here too. But I was the original. Funny, I've never been a trendsetter.
Old 11-28-2005, 05:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks Jon,but I do kill more threads than I run along.

I've never been a trendsetter
Yes you have been, and are, Kevin.
You are the gentle, soft speaking young man who makes no enemies.
-That- is trendsetting. That is.

true!
Old 11-28-2005, 06:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

just curious but when being refered to, is homosexual or ___/lesbian preferred.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

homosexuals are ___!!

Saw a shirt that said that almost bought it for my bro
Old 11-28-2005, 01:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Tell you what, "___" is older than a century. It was a secret code word, used between homosexuals to test if the other fellow was one of them.

When I was young I was still hearing another code word "he's a friend of Dorothy's" (Judy Garland)... meaning a homo... they all liked Judy Garland's personna of struggle.

Even older: "Oh, -that one- is a Nancy boy."

Know where that came from? From a middle nineteenth century code ID: "Are you a friend of Aunt Nancy's?"

And -that- refers to our only homosexual President, the worst president of them all: James Buchanan.

Buchanan never married. His tenure in the white house really called for a woman, to host and warm the parties and dinners in the white house. His lovely young neice, Nancy, served as his aide and companion. Previous to Nancy, a president's wife was referred to as "Mrs. President" or "Madam President". Very awkward.

Nancy was not a wife. It was for her the term "The First Lady" was coined, and has stuck.

Buchanan was a miserable, weak president. His wish-washyness allowed the Union to drift into civil war.

But as a person, he was both kind and devoted. His lover for 16 years during an earlier phase of his life, whom he -shacked with all that time-, was the man who was Franklin Pierces' veep.

In Washington the ___s coded for each other. "Are you a friend of Aunt Nancy's?" Meaning, are you ___ too?

Our only homo president was, unfortunately, not much of a man. He -was- Aunt Nancy, see?

"Such a nance!" is heard, down to this day, in ___-speak.

deciphering the hiddenhomo's Davinci Code.
reid
Old 11-28-2005, 03:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by SciFly
Tell you what, "___" is older than a century. It was a secret code word, used between homosexuals to test if the other fellow was one of them.

When I was young I was still hearing another code word "he's a friend of Dorothy's" (Judy Garland)... meaning a homo... they all liked Judy Garland's personna of struggle.

Even older: "Oh, -that one- is a Nancy boy."

Know where that came from? From a middle nineteenth century code ID: "Are you a friend of Aunt Nancy's?"

And -that- refers to our only homosexual President, the worst president of them all: James Buchanan.

Buchanan never married. His tenure in the white house really called for a woman, to host and warm the parties and dinners in the white house. His lovely young neice, Nancy, served as his aide and companion. Previous to Nancy, a president's wife was referred to as "Mrs. President" or "Madam President". Very awkward.

Nancy was not a wife. It was for her the term "The First Lady" was coined, and has stuck.

Buchanan was a miserable, weak president. His wish-washyness allowed the Union to drift into civil war.

But as a person, he was both kind and devoted. His lover for 16 years during an earlier phase of his life, whom he -shacked with all that time-, was the man who was Franklin Pierces' veep.

In Washington the ___s coded for each other. "Are you a friend of Aunt Nancy's?" Meaning, are you ___ too?

Our only homo president was, unfortunately, not much of a man. He -was- Aunt Nancy, see?

"Such a nance!" is heard, down to this day, in ___-speak.

deciphering the hiddenhomo's Davinci Code.
reid
I didn't know any of that. Very informative. Thanx.
Old 11-28-2005, 04:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok um how the hell did PaRaGoNViCtiM find this thread?

Quick Reply: Scions and Gays