Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Scions and Gays

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 03:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

lol you know I have been told I look like a hobbit lol
Old 12-01-2005, 03:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by joescionwv
lol you know I have been told I look like a hobbit lol
do you have the ring?
Old 12-01-2005, 05:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

lol oh I have the ring!
Old 12-01-2005, 06:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

then that makes you a hobbit with a habit (wife)
ha
Old 12-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Banned
KAD
Scikotics
SL Member

Oh, sci...no.... :sad:

Oh, and Chris Evans is VERY hot!
Old 12-01-2005, 02:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

not for long Reid I think I might be getting a divorce blah
Old 12-01-2005, 05:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That sucks Dan.

Speaking of divorce, I'm curious to know people's opinions on ___ marriage. I haven't thought about it at length because getting married isn't in my forseeable future. I really don't even care about the term marriage as much as the economic and legal benefits that come with it. This might be opening a can of worms but anyways, what do you guys think?
Old 12-01-2005, 06:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think I talked about marriage before somewhere start reading fool!
Old 12-01-2005, 08:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I say as long as the two understand what they're getting into, and can deal with being tied to someone, then hey! Marry who you want...who really cares?
Old 12-01-2005, 09:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

not for long Reid I think I might be getting a divorce blah
council: examine and retrieve what you two had that got you together in the first place. I speak of the spiritual bonds between you.

If the marriage is really young and you have no kids and you -both- want out for to go other directions, then OK. But if frustrations are caused by problems without: money, annoyances, etc.... you might do well to go day by day and just see if it doesn't heal.

The most awful breaches sometimes repair with time and hugs and breaking down to the elements. What do you have? (Don't tell me, tell yourself)

anyway, whatever... if the marriage fails, NO WORRIES. Our squad will be right up to carry you off to a *happy* new lifestyle. ahem! if THAT doesn't spur you to fix the marriage then dam, you are ___.

( joking in the last two lines, chillies)
Old 12-01-2005, 09:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Great advice Reid!
Old 12-01-2005, 10:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

___ marriage...hmm tough one honestly. My ___ brother & I have talked about this actually.

My opinion is this: I think its just a reason to cause strife and keep pushing and pushing, when there are other ways of doing it...like maybe a better domestic partner system or something...just create a different thing. (only an idea)

I guess I think of it a lot like racism, strictly my own opinion...that in my eyes the people who are the victims of racism or the possibility of it...are often the most racist people. I dont think its fair but I can only judge in my own world...and the african american (black...whatever way you want to say it it sounds weird to me either way) people I know around here in the south...are very racist sometimes. Now I am not saying they dont have a valid reason...but the more people keep bringing it up the more it stays alive...if people would let it die...it would die (well as much as it can)

With ___ marriage I think the majority who wish for it, are genuine and just are in love and want that "bond". I am not religious at all so I dont by the whole "marriage is for a man and a woman" crap..there is supposed to be a SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE ..oops was caps on?? ough Bush cough: ...however I think the whole movement if you could call it that for ___ marriage also gets a bum wrap by the negative extremist types who in my opinion seem to only want to do it just to raise hell.

My brother, who is ___ thinks a little like I do, he thinks its kinda silly overall BUT also thinks it is a free country and that should mean equality in all things...marriage is part of that.

The most common argument I hear about ___ marriage is well then anyone can get married to get the benefits.....well uhhhh people do that NOW morons. I once thought of asking a long time friend we should get married some day just for the benefits...men & woman can do that NOW so what the hell is the difference???? You cannot punish the good because a bad person might abuse it.

That in itself is one of the fundamental problems of this entire country...everything seems driven by the jerk who ruins it. Examples....video games being blamed for bad behavior.....music being blamed....movies......what ever happened to blaming the people who are truly responsible....PARENTS!!!

Hell I could go on an on...long post sorry. This is ALL only opinions, please also understand I am very open minded and respect all people even if I do not like your views. The ONLY people I do not care for are racists and ___ bashers. Get a life and focus on yourself and stop worrying what everyone else is doing...worry what your kids are doing because you likely HAVE NO CLUE.

[rant OFF]

(i can edit this if anyone feels it is a bit too harsh, I had a crappy day at work)
Old 12-02-2005, 12:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Good post Mike, I agree with you on a lot of levels. I hope your day is looking up.

lol, Reid...the squad.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

You are too funny Reid no the reason we are getting devorced and if any of you have ever seen a picture of my wife and I next to each other shes a little bigger than I am and when we argue she gets physical and I don't mean like hey lets hit the sack I mean like hey Im gonna beat your a$$ type stuff no I used to be a cop Ok so I know how to restrain people. I will never hit or lay my hands of a woman out of anger! With that said,.... when your wife or significant other comes and lays there hands on you in your place of business then you have issues not only with almost loseing my job..... but with other coustomers in the store

Did that make any sense lol
Old 12-02-2005, 01:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dude ur wife beat ur **** at your job and you are a midget (or she is a giant) AND AN EX COP

wow all I have to say is... (well I have nothing to say)

You will never ever find a girl if you tell her the story to how you got a divorce because she will think ur a tad on the ___ side.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You are too funny Reid no the reason we are getting devorced and if any of you have ever seen a picture of my wife and I next to each other shes a little bigger than I am and when we argue she gets physical and I don't mean like hey lets hit the sack I mean like hey Im gonna beat your a$$ type stuff no I used to be a cop Ok so I know how to restrain people. I will never hit or lay my hands of a woman out of anger! With that said,.... when your wife or significant other comes and lays there hands on you in your place of business then you have issues not only with almost loseing my job..... but with other coustomers in the store

Did that make any sense lol
Physical violence is more than enough reason to end a relationship. It doesn't matter if it's man-on-woman, woman-on-man, man-on-man or woman-on-woman. Don't worry about what anyone anyone else says, your happiness and well being is what's important. You deserve someone who realizes that.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

if my fiance got mad enough to full on hit me...i wouldnt hit her back but the relationship would be over instantly no questions asked...no 2nd chances...GONE bye bye!!

same thing with cheating, ya cheat...its over. period.

but we are all different, im actually totally happy with myself lol i was single 99% of my life and i can be alone ANY time and im fine with it....i guess i just have no fears where thats concerned.

but in a way it kinda sucks, because i think it hurts my relationship....because im so "whatever happens happens" i dont think i get as attached and devoted as i should be...and i admit that
Old 12-02-2005, 04:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

ok Yes I am an x cop no she didn't beat my **** but she did put she dose have a mean right hook to wich I caught in mid air. She is sneakey and kakniving and she dosent have an once of trust in her body but Im torn really torn and I don't know what to do.

Oh and reid .... I know secretly your in love with me lol
Old 12-02-2005, 04:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

lol you don't have to deny it llo
Old 12-02-2005, 05:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ooh, called him out!