Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Scions and Gays

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 03:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

pics? lol
Old 03-18-2006, 03:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

i took some of hte spoiler wednesday afternoon... i tried to take pics of the DDE's, but alas im no photographer and the exposure was whacko and they didnt turn out right. and the foglights i didnt have time. I finished the install around 320 and had to leave for work @ 330

Old 03-18-2006, 02:15 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow Nice pics.. It looks so summery in those pics I was just outside and it might be pushing 20 outside lol BRRR! very very clean H ;)
Old 03-18-2006, 10:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Big Sky Scion
SL Member

Originally Posted by Neothin
so whoever came up with the idea that ___'s are mechanically uninclined pansy's can get on their knees and blow me. the past 3 days ive done nothig but install stuff into my car by myself. wednesday i installed my rear hatch spoiler, yesterday i baked my headlights apart and installed my angel eye halo's, and today I installed my PIAA driving lamps. F*ck the haters.
Well, I hadn't heard that one, but yeah, you fegalas can sure decorate! My two neighbors (actually, four) all have restored Victorians and they know how to make things look nice. I'm pretty good too which is why Kevin and the other guys here thing I'm ___

Car looks nice - and didn't you have a birthday this week?

Scott
Old 03-19-2006, 01:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I keep getting locked out due to a forum software glitch.

Thanks for joining us the other night, Zack. I let SL know there was an article coming up. They seemed excited and asked for a copy to be sent.

Search had locked out all three letter words, not just ___. It's fixed, now.

I was chosen because Richard (the author) is a camping enthusiast, also, and liked that spin.

Speaking of which, a Scion guy asked if his ___ VW friend can come on our trip. So I thought about it and said sure, why not. Although we may try to "switch" him over to our side by the end of the weekend. That's a joke for those who think ___ men try to lure people over to being ___.

Just to let people know where we stand. I have permission from the campground to have a "mini car show" so we can all park together. Since I have to pay for each person ahead of time, a non refundable deposit will be required sometime in April. It will probably be about $40 per person, depending on how many people sign up. This is for the site, itself. I'm waiting before making any decisions for food or drink. That will be the only additional charge, plus $10 for campground membership, valid util 10/31.

Again, it's 7/7-7/9 at The Woods Campground in Eastern PA. Some str8/bi/questioning folk have asked, and there will be split sleeping accommodations. If you love camping and love scions, you are welcome to come, but you really need to be comfortable around ___ men.

If you did not see the previous post as to what kind of a place this is, see: https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...308334#1308334
and
http://www.thewoodscampground.com

I will not be posting a roll call due to privacy. Please email me at this time with your chances of coming and how many in your party. Correspondence will be done by email. If you have expressed interest in it before, please email me, anyway. I know it's early, that's why i said, email me your chances. I need to get some stuff nailed down.

Hugz,
Bill
PS, who likes my new avatar?
Old 03-19-2006, 04:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by scionboi
Thanks for joining us the other night, Zack.
I had fun. I'll be there again.

Search had locked out all three letter words, not just ___. It's fixed, now.
cool.

I will not be posting a roll call due to privacy.
wow, that's f-ed up. sometimes i hate this world we live in.
Old 03-19-2006, 04:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I thought that it was for the best, in case anyone wanted to come but did not want the whole world to know.
Old 03-19-2006, 03:23 PM
Banned
KAD
Scikotics
SL Member

ROAR!!!! I am proud to say I finally left him...but I also miss him so much PEACE>
Old 03-19-2006, 03:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So where are you headed, Sam? Hopefully near one of us?
Old 03-19-2006, 04:16 PM
Banned
KAD
Scikotics
SL Member

Only if one of you lives near Palm Springs ;)
Old 03-19-2006, 05:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by SirScion
Only if one of you lives near Palm Springs ;)
Palm Springs is like 90 minutes from me.

I thought that it was for the best, in case anyone wanted to come but did not want the whole world to know.
I understand why you are not posting a roll call. On one side, I find it so sad that our world has so much intolerance and hate that anyone would even consider NOT posting a roll call for a camping trip. On the other side, I totally disagree with anyone who wants that level of "discretion." When I was in the closet, I would NEVER have considered going on a ___ camping trip. Being out now, I find that I have zero tolerance for guys who want "discretion." They need to either come out (with whatever consequences that might mean for their specific lives) or accept that they are closeted and cannot participate in the larger ___ world. "Walking on eggshells" for these people (not posting a roll call, for example... something commonly done for ANY other scion gathering) is like self-oppression. I won't do it.

But this isn't my event. It's yours and if you don't want to post a roll call, then that is your decision. I probably shouldn't have said anything to start with... oh well....
Old 03-19-2006, 09:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well, I understand your point of view, as well. As I said, there has been some intrerest from bi/questioning, and at least three people who identify as straight.

Just as I would not create a whites only or a christians only meeting, I would not want to create an openly ___, openly proud only trip.

I asked and received permission from Darren (the SL owner) to post it as a regional event, but am still debating. We both know there are a lot of haters out there, and I really don't need another headache.

___ stuff has caused problems in the past, here. That's just the way the world is.

Bill
Old 03-19-2006, 10:17 PM
Banned
KAD
Scikotics
SL Member

whats going on?
Old 03-19-2006, 11:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Harrison the tC is looking nice and it's really cool that you did all the stuff yourself. Wrenching ___ guys rock!
Old 03-21-2006, 01:22 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Harrison, the car looks great. Come up to CT and work on my car now.

Sam, hope you are doing well. Break ups are always hard. We are always here if you ever need to talk.
Old 03-21-2006, 02:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah Sam, you know you can find someone who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. Have fun in Palm Springs!
Old 03-21-2006, 04:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The camping thread has been moved to here:

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie....php?p=1441028

Now come on, girls, where are all the people who were so interested before?

Bill
Old 03-22-2006, 09:22 PM
Banned
KAD
Scikotics
SL Member

Thanks guys, I am doing okay, I have a kick **** Studio apartment in Palm Springs....I think this is the BEST apartment in the entire valley. Why you ask? Because it is Surounded by ___ resorts on ALL SIDES, and from my patio, I can see the swimming pool of one :O I am so happy guys.

Just let me know when you want to come and visit ;)
Old 03-22-2006, 10:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well well, living it up now aren't you Sammy?
Old 03-22-2006, 10:27 PM
Banned
KAD
Scikotics
SL Member

LOL, yeah, I get some pictures of it for you guys, its awsome. Just imagine 15ft ceilings, and a 12ft sliding glass door. :O AND a big tree right over me, so I am always in the shade....BOOYAH BABY!

Quick Reply: Scions and Gays