Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Scions and Gays

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 02:09 PM
Banned
KAD
Scikotics
SL Member

^^*shiver* eww.
Old 10-04-2005, 02:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by SirScion
^^*shiver* eww.
Oh come on now! You know that when you see that hot blonde chick getting out of the pool and she's all silky smoothe and wet and you can tell the water's cold! That don't do anything for you?
Old 10-04-2005, 02:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It just did for me.......
Old 10-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Banned
KAD
Scikotics
SL Member

nope, I tryed...and still nothing. Actually....what kinda swimmsuit is she wearing, what color, and make, and style??
Old 10-04-2005, 02:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by VanillaRice
Originally Posted by oldmanatee
Like my dad always said, what happens after the campfire goes out is between a cowboy and his horse...
That's funny!
Like I said, I don't dislike Sci, I just don't agree with his ways but I think it's great that we can get online and have this chat without any ___ bashing and Christian bashing. I think it will open some peoples eyes. I know that in the past few years I have become more "accepting" of the homosexual lifestyle than I was in the past.

And really, isn't that what we need to focus on? I might not agree with what color car you bought, but that doesn't make one of us wrong. It makes us different.
Old 10-04-2005, 02:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by SirScion
nope, I tryed...and still nothing. Actually....what kinda swimmsuit is she wearing, what color, and make, and style??
Well, it's string, and red obviously! She's also wearing some really sexy sunglasses and she...I'll be right back!
Old 10-04-2005, 02:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah, 'ewww' is how that appeals to us just the same as you regulars are revulsed the other way.

As said, am not against Christians. In fact I do think I hold to many of the same basic tenents. Much of it is the Golden Rule.

Have had fine friends all my life of both camps, all religions, etc. So this is not a problem for me. However, there is that conflict for many Christians: Bible is God God is Bible and it's all to be taken literally. Abominators are to be shunned. As at Sodom, God may destroy them. Hence: open season forever to castigate homosexuals.

Am glad you folks above don't get all hard against us here. Thank you.

Suggesting, along with manatee that we move on from bibles and God in this discussion, to speak to each other on grounds that we -can- touch in common?

humor:

This code of conduct, this homo's agenda:
Tolerance and Understanding-

We do not choose the skin we're in.
The tiger cannot change it's stripes.

As old dogs do not learn new tricks,
this one can't do kitty licks.

We do not choose the pets we like.
The pets choose us, as like, as not.

Old 10-04-2005, 02:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I like Reid too. Several of his posts are quite entertaining. Like I said before, there is a distinction between accepting a homosexual, and accepting homosexuality. There is a big difference. The person is to be loved but that doesn't mean I'm going to ever accept homosexuality as normal or okay.
I have a 12 year old son who is already showing a healthy interest in girls. But if he would come to me someday and tell me he's ___, I would still love him. He will always be my son, and nothing will ever change that. BUT, I would never be able to accept that "lifestyle".
Old 10-04-2005, 02:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am not gonna get into the bible vs god fight . Only cuz that fight will only keep goign in circles . As for me personally , I dont go around throwing my prefrence in peoples faces , I will joke around with close friends of mine about it . But I by no mean go running down the street waving the pride flag and screaming ACCEPT US NOW . I neither look for anyones acceptance nor do I need it (not attacking just stating my personal policy) . For me I am not totally on the other team , there are still women that grab my attention TRUST ME ON THIS lol . My belief is , yeah there is some genetics to it , and yeah there is some choice in it . I dont think its just one or the other that plays a role in it . I have seen some chicks that nearly snapped my head clean off my shoulders when they walked by (its genetic , called reproduction LOL we are programed that way or atleast i am LOL) but then there are guys that walk by that I am goign OHHH DAMN HEY HOWS IT GOIN . Either way you look at it we all here and noone is going anywhere (unless they start making designated planets ,I gots dibs on the harley planet LOL) so its best to just deal with it accept the fact not everyone is gonna be the same and move on with life . Theres enough fighting and disasters going on in the world as it is . This just adds to the mess (and by no means I am not saying I am innocent in this ) . I dont go lookin for fights but if someone comes barging in tellin me this that and the other about my life when I never asked for their opinion I will retalliate . Heres alittle something for the straight people to think about and be placed in my world for a second . How you think I feel when a ___ guy looks at me and goes "You are antigay" LOL Ok so now Im self hating ? I love it LOL . I dont look ___ , I dont act ___ , I dont dress ___ so Im antigay ? All of this because I dont like other men that act like WOMEN . Hello the idea of the whole ___ thing is to be with the same sex . Not one that acts like the oposite sex LOL. Its like a man dating a woman because she acts like a man . Yeah I bet that burnt some braincells LOL . Or a woman dating a man cuz he acted like a woman . Ok my rant is over continue and discusss
Old 10-04-2005, 03:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am the spawn of heterosexual parents, as are mostly all of us. Accept your child and -don't set it apart with any sort of disapproval...

..as if, as IF the child had a -choice, even- in its preferences. You do not choose to like Okra. You either do, don't or ya tolerate it. Now, Oprah is another thing so don't misunderstand! I love Oprah.

Recall that sexuality is the most overriding, basic identification any of us have past the M/F fact. To put a lable of disapproval on gays is as offensively absurd as a ___ were to say (joke) "heteros are a disgusting lot".

humor again:

HAVING read the story of Lot, I am, you see, quite inclined to agree.

Old 10-04-2005, 03:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TCRS1_0
How you think I feel when a ___ guy looks at me and goes "You are antigay" LOL Ok so now Im self hating ? I love it LOL . I dont look ___ , I dont act ___ , I dont dress ___ so Im antigay ? All of this because I dont like other men that act like WOMEN . Hello the idea of the whole ___ thing is to be with the same sex . Not one that acts like the oposite sex LOL. Its like a man dating a woman because she acts like a man . Yeah I bet that burnt some braincells LOL . Or a woman dating a man cuz he acted like a woman.
LOL...I actually understood what you just said.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SciFly
You don not choose to like Okra. You either do, don't or ya tolerate it.
Okay, now you're just getting gross. Okra...eeewww
Old 10-04-2005, 03:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by matt_a
How you think I feel when a ___ guy looks at me and goes "You are antigay" LOL Ok so now Im self hating ? I love it LOL . I dont look ___ , I dont act ___ , I dont dress ___ so Im antigay ? All of this because I dont like other men that act like WOMEN . Hello the idea of the whole ___ thing is to be with the same sex . Not one that acts like the oposite sex LOL. Its like a man dating a woman because she acts like a man . Yeah I bet that burnt some braincells LOL . Or a woman dating a man cuz he acted like a woman.
LOL...I actually understood what you just said.
Yeah funny! So I happen to like guys who are guys too. I -have all kinds for friends- but I would not want intimacy with any "fem" ___ person. Well, not unless I'd been drinking heavily and it was last call at a bar.

so i do not do dat anymore. sobering thought (shudder)!

=========

Okay, now you're just getting gross. Okra...eeewww Tongue

=Eeeeeewww=

Collard greens and Okra
smelly to the root.
Wash it down with Pepsi!
Am Deep South stock to boot

To boot? Well...po' blacks there
and homos too get very
little but the Shoe.

Old 10-04-2005, 03:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am not gonna get into the bible vs god fight . Only cuz that fight will only keep goign in circles . As for me personally , I dont go around throwing my prefrence in peoples faces , I will joke around with close friends of mine about it . But I by no mean go running down the street waving the pride flag and screaming ACCEPT US NOW . I neither look for anyones acceptance nor do I need it (not attacking just stating my personal policy) . For me I am not totally on the other team , there are still women that grab my attention TRUST ME ON THIS lol . My belief is , yeah there is some genetics to it , and yeah there is some choice in it . I dont think its just one or the other that plays a role in it . I have seen some chicks that nearly snapped my head clean off my shoulders when they walked by (its genetic , called reproduction LOL we are programed that way or atleast i am LOL) but then there are guys that walk by that I am goign OHHH DAMN HEY HOWS IT GOIN . Either way you look at it we all here and noone is going anywhere (unless they start making designated planets ,I gots dibs on the harley planet LOL) so its best to just deal with it accept the fact not everyone is gonna be the same and move on with life . Theres enough fighting and disasters going on in the world as it is . This just adds to the mess (and by no means I am not saying I am innocent in this ) . I dont go lookin for fights but if someone comes barging in tellin me this that and the other about my life when I never asked for their opinion I will retalliate . Heres alittle something for the straight people to think about and be placed in my world for a second . How you think I feel when a ___ guy looks at me and goes "You are antigay" LOL Ok so now Im self hating ? I love it LOL . I dont look ___ , I dont act ___ , I dont dress ___ so Im antigay ? All of this because I dont like other men that act like WOMEN . Hello the idea of the whole ___ thing is to be with the same sex . Not one that acts like the oposite sex LOL. Its like a man dating a woman because she acts like a man . Yeah I bet that burnt some braincells LOL . Or a woman dating a man cuz he acted like a woman . Ok my rant is over continue and discusss

I like to say that I acept anyone UNTIL they demand that I do....
And that is what I like about this discussion, there have been no demands.. In fact, the only sickening thought raised lately is the okra/Oprah debate. I choose to like neither....
Old 10-04-2005, 04:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have a question. Do you guys think HOMOSEXUALITY is wrong or do you just think ___ MEN are wrong because the majority of men who think homosexuality is wrong only are against ___ men.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hmmm. and -not- against ___ women.

of course, straight men, many I guess, sweet dream about two women

but just the opposite about two men (shudder) NIGHTMARE

ha ha ha it's true! (humor half baked again as Oprah)

Hits to close to home
do not make a score.

FOUL, damn you.
You're OUT.

Get outta our ball park
We can't play ball

Old 10-04-2005, 04:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Placebo
I have a question. Do you guys think HOMOSEXUALITY is wrong or do you just think ___ MEN are wrong because the majority of men who think homosexuality is wrong only are against ___ men.
I can't speak for any of the other guys, but I think homosexuality is wrong. I think the reason why most guys who are against ___ men, yet like to see girl-on-girl, feel that way because they are seeing two females. Men are visually stimulated, and that's like a two for one sale. I will admit, I'm not as physically repulsed by seeing two girls together, but yes, I do think it's wrong also.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Morally I think it is wrong either way but won't lie and say that I wouldn't watch if two hot women were having sex. I'm a guy! Guys think that two women having sex is very attractive. We as men are more attracted to physical and visual than emotional so two attractive women together is something that will get our attention.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by matt_a
I can't speak for any of the other guys, but I think homosexuality is wrong. I think the reason why most guys who are against ___ men, yet like to see girl-on-girl, feel that way because they are seeing two females. Men are visually stimulated, and that's like a two for one sale. I will admit, I'm not as physically repulsed by seeing two girls together, but yes, I do think it's wrong also.
Good post, I said basically the same thing you did and we must've sent it at about the same time.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by VanillaRice
Good post, I said basically the same thing you did and we must've sent it at about the same time.
LOL...yeah, I saw that.

Quick Reply: Scions and Gays