Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Spot the rice and taters ... (56k, Fugeddaboutit)

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 08:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Big_Bird

-THE DON
Old 09-27-2005, 10:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

not rice, but still.....
is?..
Where ur racism originates only u know.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Enough with the "racism" ... pointing out funny or stupid looking cars is not "racist" ... even if we're using the term "rice."

It doesn't mean asians own them. It doesn't mean asians drive them... it doesn't even mean asians are involved... or whatever race you're trying to defend.

IT IS NOT RACIST. PERIOD. DROP IT.

That being said... here's the one I mentioned a few pages back that I've been wanting to get a pic of:

I just don't have the words.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

^^^^^ it says "holla" on the side of the Car!!!!
Old 10-02-2005, 09:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by WeeMan
^^^^^ it says "holla" on the side of the Car!!!!
That's my favorite part...
Old 10-02-2005, 10:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Great find!

Old 10-02-2005, 10:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I thought that was kinda neat
Old 10-03-2005, 11:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

[quote="ack154"]Enough with the "racism" ... pointing out funny or stupid looking cars is not "racist" ... even if we're using the term "rice."

It doesn't mean asians own them. It doesn't mean asians drive them... it doesn't even mean asians are involved... or whatever race you're trying to defend.

IT IS NOT RACIST. PERIOD. DROP IT.

not rice, but still.....
is?..
^For "some" individuals, domestics simply can't be associated with "rice" no matter how outragous they are. Now taking it a step further, people have now begun to use that term when there aren't even vehicles involved ~ U can't tell me thats not racist.

Not to say you were or have used "rice" in racist terms, but people are & have. For you to say it isn't racist doesn't mean it isn't. There's no excuse for racist terms to be accepted because some "people" think its not racist.
For u to even associate asians with this issue should be proof enough that there is tension between the asian people/culture/goods. I can't stop people from using these terms, and u can't stop people from taking it as being racist.
We are all humans that must rise above these division lines.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Im not really going to get into this fight over words kids (Yes I know Im only 20 so not much room to speak, but at least act your age ppl) What is a word? A word is a word, it only has meaning when "humans" give it one. There are so many words that have grey areas to them these days, what does it matter. I recall a time when "playing" probably ment you played sports or video games, not had multiple girlfriends. The once was a time when woman with childern where not looked apon as a MILF. So now is the time when the little grain food called rice, now means something else. What about the other foods like "bean" & other terms that are so common these days? You can call me a cracker if you like, or a wigger they are just words. I take no offense to them, just like one should not take offense to "rice" I have even called my car rice a time or two (It has some go, but its still more show then anything) So to sum it up, can we just get over the whole "Im right & your wrong" thing. Grow up, shake hands & just walk away. You always make your self out to be the @$$ when you try to get the last word in.

Now as for that jetta, the APC muffler & Wing have got to go. If it had a good company product on there, it would not look to bad.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by chucksu
Im not really going to get into this fight over words kids (Yes I know Im only 20 so not much room to speak, but at least act your age ppl) What is a word? A word is a word, it only has meaning when "humans" give it one. There are so many words that have grey areas to them these days, what does it matter. I recall a time when "playing" probably ment you played sports or video games, not had multiple girlfriends. The once was a time when woman with childern where not looked apon as a MILF. So now is the time when the little grain food called rice, now means something else. What about the other foods like "bean" & other terms that are so common these days? You can call me a cracker if you like, or a wigger they are just words. I take no offense to them, just like one should not take offense to "rice" I have even called my car rice a time or two (It has some go, but its still more show then anything) So to sum it up, can we just get over the whole "Im right & your wrong" thing. Grow up, shake hands & just walk away. You always make your self out to be the @$$ when you try to get the last word in.
Well said cracker
Old 10-04-2005, 01:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Old 10-04-2005, 03:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

First one is a little more artsy than ricey

second one, just icky
Old 10-04-2005, 03:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

That crap is just crazy!
Old 10-04-2005, 03:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

OMG, That RangeStang had me rolling, especially since I had just gotten pics of this Trans Camino:

Sorry for the second one. It was out the back while driving. I was originally just getting a shot of the Baller wheels, didn't see the front end until I went past.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

This thing was perplexing. The taillights were filled in, not ghosted or just covered. He only had the 3rd brakelight to signal braking. Hope it's not the finidhed product:

Old 10-04-2005, 07:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Originally Posted by TheScionicMan
OMG, That RangeStang had me rolling, especially since I had just gotten pics of this Trans Camino:

Sorry for the second one. It was out the back while driving. I was originally just getting a shot of the Baller wheels, didn't see the front end until I went past.

yeah bro thats the 85-87 chevy el camino ss.....not a horbbile conjuction of two different purposed cars, that is what they were ment to look like, except for the tail lights....those are after market, the top is chopped and it has air bags, just guessing due to rear camber.....please take note, not rice, factory...and compared to what i have seen, thats really clean...
Old 10-04-2005, 07:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hmmm... Denali with a rollpan...
shaved and all...

what a waste of a good SUV...
Old 10-04-2005, 12:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thats a El Camaro The trans am had pop up head lights in the 3rd gen body style If I would have kept my 80 Camino, I would have done that. Its pretty cheap to get the body kit & rear roll pan. I would have even got a fiberglass hood with a 1.5" cowl on it. The only thing I dont like about that, is the big wheels. Old school cars like that, should be limited to 16" wheels. Anything else just looks fugly to me. Maybe its because there is a 80's Buick with 20" wheels around here, thing is a 4x4, it sets higher then it did when it was stock

Originally Posted by ohcanada_00
I like it all, other then the single wiper conversion
Old 10-05-2005, 04:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by RedneckwithanxB

yeah bro thats the 85-87 chevy el camino ss.....not a horbbile conjuction of two different purposed cars, that is what they were ment to look like, except for the tail lights....those are after market, the top is chopped and it has air bags, just guessing due to rear camber.....please take note, not rice, factory...and compared to what i have seen, thats really clean...
Yeah, that's factory except for the corvette tail light conversion and the iroq rims. back in the 80's and 90's everyone was rockin the El Co's with iroqs.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-JD...ayphotohosting

Quick Reply: Spot the rice and taters ... (56k, Fugeddaboutit)