Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Spot the rice and taters ... (56k, Fugeddaboutit)

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 07:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by huslindan
the is F is basically a for door supra same motor i would never knock on an isf if is had 4 exhaust tips on each side lol
uhhh..the IS-F is a V8 and all Supra's were an I6..

and my god use some grammar next time..I had a hard time reading that lol
Old 06-12-2009, 07:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fresh Crew
SL Member

woah... that was bad

where are the grammar police when you need them?
Old 06-12-2009, 07:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Originally Posted by XIEmperorIX
Originally Posted by huslindan
the is F is basically a for door supra same motor i would never knock on an isf if is had 4 exhaust tips on each side lol
uhhh..the IS-F is a V8 and all Supra's were an I6..

and my god use some grammar next time..I had a hard time reading that lol
OH WOW, all this time i thought it was a V8 LOL oops
Old 06-12-2009, 05:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Trader
Scikotics
SL Member

I saw a 2004or newer Dodge neon yesterday.. silver, with decent rims with blue accents, HUGE Fugly spoiler 6-8" round tach on the dash, blue accents on the interior trim.... I'm gonna take my camera with me today and try to get a few pics...
Old 06-12-2009, 05:44 PM
Banned

M3 killer:

Definitely not rice

"Fake" or not (Admittedly only aesthetic), car is still sik one of the best luxury performance sedans out there (5.0 = 416hp). Always is a bigger aftermarket for BMW (new 7-series has "fake" exhaust tips too) but Lexus and other luxuries are getting better.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:50 PM
SL Member

spotted these two in Santa Ana

Old 06-12-2009, 05:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

Originally Posted by trdscion

Fake or not, car is still sik one of the best out there and one of the best Lexus has produced. M3 killer

not even
Old 06-12-2009, 06:05 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

i've sat in a lexus ISf and have thought, wow this is pretty nice.
i've sat in an M3 and then needed to change my pants.

/comparison
lol
Old 06-12-2009, 06:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

^ lol nice!
Old 06-12-2009, 06:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Fake or not, car is still sik one of the best out there and one of the best Lexus has produced. M3 killer
Last time I checked, every review said the IS-F fell short of even matching the new M3. The M3 is faster in a straight line, faster around a track, stops faster, cheaper to own, and doesn't have a complete failure for a transmission.

lol, M3 killer.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i mean the lexus isf is for a person who takes it to meetings but can also fly if he chooses to and the m3 is more of a racing car.. not saying one is better then the other but both are good for different purposes. the m3 is nice and all but overrated. volvo s60R! ftw haha
Old 06-12-2009, 06:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

M3 killer:

Definitely not rice

"Fake" or not (Admittedly only aesthetic), car is still sik one of the best luxury performance sedans out there (5.0 = 416hp). Always is a bigger aftermarket for BMW (new 7-series has "fake" exhaust tips too) but Lexus and other luxuries are getting better.
Everyone of those cars you just posted, is rice. They're just a bunch of Toyota's with cosmetic enhancements. Lmfao, painted badges, stickers, big heavy wheels...hahaha. Basically, you found a bunch of IS-F's that are slower than stock and are made to sit in a show room. Nice selection, considering you're trying to disprove the riceyness of the car. I won't even bother posting a picture, because all I have to do is same its name and the whole IS-F vs M3 thing is over...M3 GTR.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

m3 gtr. just imagine how much parts would cost for that sucker if it gets through a small malfunction lol
Old 06-12-2009, 06:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'd take an M3 over an IS-f any day
Old 06-12-2009, 07:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
M3 killer:
Definitely not rice
Everyone of those cars you just posted, is rice. They're just a bunch of Toyota's with cosmetic enhancements. Lmfao, painted badges, stickers, big heavy wheels...hahaha. Basically, you found a bunch of IS-F's that are slower than stock and are made to sit in a show room. Nice selection, considering you're trying to disprove the riceyness of the car. I won't even bother posting a picture, because all I have to do is same its name and the whole IS-F vs M3 thing is over...M3 GTR.
Just my preference Carbon. They're not actually rice, not sure about the blue one but others are "built" by well-known tuners (think the white is RoJa - forget which magazine it was in). And if you think those are rice compared to the others especially the celica on this page then that shows where your taste lies. Not saying anything against the M3, it's nice but not a huge BMW fan. Ah yes, the full race version $100K+ M3, guess it's over according to you. Doesn't make a difference to me, I was only pointing out that a Lexus IS-F is hardly "rice."

Didn't as good in ratings and that's alright too, haven't heard about tranny problems and I used to work at a Lexus dealership and have a lot of friends there and haven't heard of any either (too bad can't say that about some of the other models). German tuning is really good, especially suspension wise. Japanese/Lexus isn't as far as i would like to see either but doesn't make their cars crap, last time I looked we all drove one.

I'd take an IS-F over and M3 any day.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
M3 killer:
Definitely not rice
Just my preference Carbon. They're not actually rice, not sure about the blue one but others are "built" by well-known tuners (think the white is RoJa - forget which magazine it was in). And if you think those are rice compared to the others especially the celica on this page then that shows where your taste lies. Not saying anything against the M3, it's nice but not a huge BMW fan. Ah yes, the full race version $100K+ M3, guess it's over according to you. Doesn't make a difference to me, I was only pointing out that a Lexus IS-F is hardly "rice."

Didn't as good in ratings and that's alright too, haven't heard about tranny problems and I used to work at a Lexus dealership and have a lot of friends there and haven't heard of any either (too bad can't say that about some of the other models). German tuning is really good, especially suspension wise. Japanese/Lexus isn't as far as i would like to see either but doesn't make their cars crap, last time I looked we all drove one.

Old 06-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Banned

Found these the other day. I can give credit where credit is due:

Well except maybe for this one - just stupid, that's what happens when you have entirely WAY too much $:
Old 06-12-2009, 07:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Might be your preference, but that doesn't make it an M3 killer. It's nowhere near being an M3 killer. And who cares if it's fully built by someone like Ro_Ja or Fatlace. Last time I checked, they take cars and turn them into useless SEMA show cars, not Le Mans winners. Those cars will be shown more than driven. So considering rice = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enchancement...those IS-Fs are pretty damn ricey.

And I guess you didn't understand what I meant by the 'transmission problems.' I didn't mean it in the way that the GTR transmission fails (aka, exploding), I meant it fails completely. As in, it's a terrible decision on Lexus' part because an 8-speed transmission is just retarded. If you've ever driven the car, you'd know that the transmission is annoying as hell. It NEVER knows what gear to be in and it's constantly changing. It's annoying as hell.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

i like this one

Old 06-12-2009, 07:29 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

I don't think the 2 cars should even be compared. Ones 2door the other is 4, that disqualifies them to be looked at against each other, lol
But no really, Don't get me wrong I like me some isf too, but I think the m3 is a much sexier beast.

Either way this isn't the kind of talk we need here. This is a thread for posting ugly ___ cars, and by neither stretch or the imagination are any of the lexi or bmw's posted ugly.

Except for the chrome bmw, that's just retarded

Moving on now.....

Quick Reply: Spot the rice and taters ... (56k, Fugeddaboutit)