Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Spot the rice and taters ... (56k, Fugeddaboutit)

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 12:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Wings is bad and the stickers also ....

other than that its all personal opinion.... I really dont like the body kit but thats me...and my car is modded so I guess I can run my mouth .
Old 07-26-2009, 12:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dont speak bad about there club or the duke of Team Sciontific will make you respect the name
Old 07-26-2009, 12:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this thread is getting catty, just stop it before it gets locked
Old 07-26-2009, 12:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I can understand sticking by your fellow club members... but in the same respect I would also hope if someone did something that looked like crap, someone in the club would be cool enough to let the person know - for the sake of the club.

Not speaking to that car specifically, just speaking generically since defending club members was brought up.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea i agree totally

a ricy car is a ricy car no matter what club it belongs too

dont they have to vote to get in anyway?
Old 07-26-2009, 12:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by INFINI
Again another case of people just talking poop. Where are the pics of your tC? Those wheels are actually great looking in person. So many people here bashing cars that are not so bad. Just to make themselves feel superior. That tC is from Scientific in fact there is Flip the sciontific Pres. right there on the right. Great guy, nice looking tC. Most of the Sciontific crew are big racing fans and actually race on tracks etc. etc.

There is one thing to post pics on cars that have cardboard fenders and crazy ghetto Hondas with missing bumpers and flame vinyl but you guys need to get out of high school. Seriously. I think it was sneaky to show only parts of the car so no one can see the club sticker as well. WEAK!

Grow up people. invest in modding your own car before you talk poop on a forum. Cause most of you are stock or have one or two mods.
Since I'm pretty heavily modded I'm going to step in.

That red tC is riced out to the max.

Andrew is 100% correct about the Honda thing. A Civic with an insanely aggressive wing that looks like its mounted backwards, tacky body kit, stickers and cheap wheels would certainly fit in here, so why won't a tC? Oh wait, it does fit in here, because it is rice.

And the fact that you're bringing up the whole club thing just proves that your club is just a clique. If it wasn't, then the members of the club would kick that riced out tC out of the club because it's just making Scions as a whole look bad.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 1QWKtC
You of all ppl should know what to do next time someone drops the name Sciontific on SL, you defend it and you respect it, much like James did. Lets not forget what we did for you and your brother. Next time you hunt me down at an HIN event just to get a pair of my "prospect" stickers so you can roll with us to the next show so you dont feel left out at an event, i'll think twice about that.
I don't know if you remember or not, but we did that cuz cat ASKED us to. I could care less where the hell the car was, or whos team sticker was on it. I could also care less about what his tC looks like, cuz it's not mine.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

got rice?
Old 07-26-2009, 02:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh you tC's are funny.

the red one's wing is backwards. get that ish fixed. i'm going to be brutally honest: a decent of people's rides in these clubs and teams and whatever are really riced out. there are individuals that have exceptionally clean and tasteful rides, but then there are those that are really fugly. a lot of those tC bodykits you guys have ... pretty terrible IMO. and these aluminum racing wings gotta go (unless it's a sponsored part or if you race on a track then i completely agree with it). and yes, if you are doing a crazy roll call all over your car, that's your choice. my philosophy is if it's not a sponsor or if you don't have a vested interest in it, it doesn't belong on there.

anyway, back on topic
Old 07-26-2009, 03:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

There are a lot of very clean rids no matter what car brand and there is also rice

backward huge wing = rice

its kinda like when people with Front wheel drive cars put staggered wheels on and they put the wider in the rear = dumb

i mean really, do you need the traction on your rears?
Old 07-26-2009, 03:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

my brain fights its self on the staggered setup subject.

one side likes the way it looks, then the otherside is like "its fwd, stupid.. i cant believe im stuck with you"

Terrible.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

staggered is fine in a race where there on the FRONT wheels

serves no purpose on FWD being in the rear, im willing to bet it negates due to rolling resistance

ohh well, back on topic

lets post up some ricy cars!
Old 07-26-2009, 03:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

lol, staggered on FWD = epic rice. I don't give a crap what wheels they are, how much you paid for them or how aggressive the offset is, the fact that you're putting wider wheels in the back for looks alone = rice. Leave the staggered look for American muscle, the ones who started it.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:17 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by evosky
oh you tC's are funny.

the red one's wing is backwards. get that ish fixed. i'm going to be brutally honest: a decent of people's rides in these clubs and teams and whatever are really riced out. there are individuals that have exceptionally clean and tasteful rides, but then there are those that are really fugly. a lot of those tC bodykits you guys have ... pretty terrible IMO. and these aluminum racing wings gotta go (unless it's a sponsored part or if you race on a track then i completely agree with it). and yes, if you are doing a crazy roll call all over your car, that's your choice. my philosophy is if it's not a sponsor or if you don't have a vested interest in it, it doesn't belong on there.

anyway, back on topic
x2!

heres proof that tCs can be as horribly rice as anything no matter what!

and here is why i think i can call backwards spoiler stupid

Old 07-26-2009, 04:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

^ someone's gonna get offended and start saying Scions are not possible to be a rice car
Old 07-26-2009, 05:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

call the red tc rice or not but atleast it wins trophies at shows, the owner built it because that is what he wanted just like each and everyone of you on here that do certain mods to your car that others don't like. pretty sad how all of you who think that know your cars FAIL at knowing what parts they are, the SW tc has a 5axis lipkit and the TYC (not the RS3 taillights). RCZDesigns, don't compare kustom_play's wife or gf's car to the RS1 because he would beat it in a show as well as a track race and autocross. i have to agree with everything INFINI said.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

deff wouldnt beat it in an auto X

it wouldnt beat any 4 of our cars in auto x

tell him to put his wing on right before he shows up and makes a fool of himself

its really important for him to have good grip on those rear tires esp in auto X

face it your boys car is rice and I would be glad to show him up at any auto X race

i find it funny that you think that cars fast, i guess big wings and body kits = fast in your part of the city but before you go making ludicrous claims, post up some time slips and trap numbers.

i bet that thing wouldn't even pass tech inspection at a real tack lol
Old 07-26-2009, 07:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^you honestly don't know squat about that car and why you gotta say that another car can beat it in auto x and not your girls, scion vs scion man. grow up or STFU if you have to get other cars involved which shows how weak you and your RS3 are.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by AcidDrop
^you honestly don't know squat about that car and why you gotta say that another car can beat it in auto x and not your girls, scion vs scion man. grow up or be quiet if you have to get other cars involved which shows how weak you and your RS3 are.
did you not just say in your first post that your b/f's car would win in an auto-x against our tc?

since you so quick to talk on our car why dont you come out to race?

im calling you out fool, i said lets do it now your saying i shouldnt talk about what i dont know? Thats just what you did about saying the car can take ours

what do I know about the car:

your b/f's wing is on backwards (that should say something right there) its huge, servers no purpose on a FWD car, body kit is horrible, chicken wire in the rear opening, totally rattle can interior that doesnt even match RS1 paint should i keep going on?

I said any one of our 4 cars could beat it, not a different car, our TC would do fine

ahh the joy of being 21 and thinking you can run your mouth cuz yourz coolzzzzz

i posted a pic of your b/f's ricy wing and you have to come on here and defend him when you should be on the phone telling him his wings on backwards and need to fix it so he doesn't slid his rear end around

http://www.nasaaz.com/

if you cant put up then shut up, if the car cant pass tech its an auto fail

i'll be happy to start a grudge match thread where you can bring your cars down and we can race and show everybody the results

seriously

now can we get back on topic with the rice pics
Old 07-26-2009, 07:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

damn bro your women didn't want to give you any tonight that you are butt hurt now LOL, dude i'm gonna go to sleep in laughter that you got all offensive because you had your chance to conform my friend face to face when he was in AZ but you decided to post online and talk trash behind a screen so don't say i'm immature because i don't sit here posting up pics saying "hey look at this riced out car i saw at a show but was too scared to confront the owner at the moment".

ok meet me on the freeway in 10 mins and we'll roll from 40 mph, i'll hit the NOS when your already behind so i can't see your lights anymore hahaha dude your a joke thinking i'm gonna waste my time going to the desert where you ain't got nothing to do but sit behind a screen hitting refresh LOL.

Quick Reply: Spot the rice and taters ... (56k, Fugeddaboutit)