Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Spot the rice and taters ... (56k, Fugeddaboutit)

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 02:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

You think the pictures are hard to look at, I needed sunglasses when I was there in person. The owner wasn't around, if he had been, I'd have just sighed and shook my head at him.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Defined3
Scikotics
SL Member

it looks lie he is making jello in his trunk, and having a yard sale in his hood
Old 08-22-2006, 12:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

He's got everything matching until you get the the last picture under his hood. His fuseblock for his stereo is BLUE!... *gasp* Someone must inform him!

--Dennis
Old 08-22-2006, 12:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by SkeeTownBox
He's got everything matching until you get the the last picture under his hood. His fuseblock for his stereo is BLUE!... *gasp* Someone must inform him!

--Dennis
It's blue so that he'll be able to idetify it rather fast if needed...........imagine trying to find that thing in the camouflage-war he has under the hood
Old 08-22-2006, 06:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

Originally Posted by Max
Originally Posted by etli
I DEMAND A "VOMIT" EMOTICON!
thats all I can say.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

VOMITICON for the win!
Old 08-22-2006, 08:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Magnus213
If you've got anything red, gold, and Corvette-related that he can stick on his car, sell it to him quick.
Why? He's out of space. Where the heck would he put it?
Old 08-23-2006, 02:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I found a sweet-___ Geo in the mall parking lot today.

Old 08-23-2006, 02:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

^^Sorry for not resizing, lol.
Old 08-23-2006, 03:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by blackonblacktc
wow... i know their have been alot of hondas and stuff, but not too many ricer tC's.

well i think i have found a gem, haha, this guy has no clue what he is doing to his car, since when do blue and lime green go good togehter?? anyways, i didnt make a comment on his car in his post, cuz thats just rude, but here it is..

o ya.. he's sponsored by carsponsorships.com

wow i finaly read through this forumn and saw my car here posted by you, i understand you dont like it. but why do you feel like you have to knock it, eh so you dont like and will never like it and i dont care. but just to post it for the fact of making fun of it because its something different isnt kind at all. but anyways you have your style and i have mine whether or not we see eye to eye we both know our feelings toward our cars and no matter what peopel say about your car, it;s your car and no one can take that away from you.

i know you put "red lugnuts on your car, i i can honestly say I didnt like them, and many said they looked pink and what not but i wasnt going to put you down for the desicion you made because thats not my style.
Old 08-23-2006, 03:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Frosty355
Originally Posted by blackonblacktc
wow... i know their have been alot of hondas and stuff, but not too many ricer tC's.

well i think i have found a gem, haha, this guy has no clue what he is doing to his car, since when do blue and lime green go good togehter?? anyways, i didnt make a comment on his car in his post, cuz thats just rude, but here it is..

That looks SWEET! I don't know what you are thinking? I think he did a great job on style and color! That looks great!
thank you i appreciate your comment dearly, and realy when people see my car whether it is at college, the gas station or just cruising, i always get a good word on my car, and for those people to say that it makes me feel good, because like most i have not conformed to the norm, many say the colors clash but i dont care ive always liked the 2 colors and was my decision, but you know I understand not all will like. but eh, they didnt pay for the car lol and they dont whipe my butt lmao. but i thank you again for your support!
Old 08-23-2006, 04:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Talk about going through Torture!!..that poor corvette!!!.....I am also glad I am not that tC ( no names mentioned you know who it is )...
Old 08-23-2006, 04:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

I think it's great that someone has pride in a stock Scion. But it's the same stock Scion that 1,000+ other Scion drivers have (along with Honda, Ford, any car). Now I do agree that some of these are poorly done. I like quite a few of them. A lot of time and money went in to some of these and I think it really says something about some of you the way you post option as fact. I understand you may not like something and that's fine. Why don't you tell us what you would do instead or show us what you have done to yours to make it better then anybody else's. I posted my xB on this thread. I think it's just cowardly just to blast others when you wont post your own (I'm sure I would be blasted if I started a thread called: STOCK SCIONS SUCK).
We are talking about cars here. Some of us feel like our cars are a part of us. I don't want to be just like everybody else. I like to stand out no matter what I do. I have style, it's my style maybe not yours but it will always be me. We all like what we like and some just like what are friends like. Just because you dress your girlfriend up like Paris Hilton doesn't make her pretty in everyone eyes but (unless you are a total @ss and less then human) you wouldn't run up to her and call her a ugly cow.
Old 08-23-2006, 05:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

I think youll look hawt if you dress up like paris frosty lol. I think this thread is fair game. If most people think the car is not rice/bean/tater, then someone would comment on it.

Originally Posted by Frosty355
I think it's great that someone has pride in a stock Scion. But it's the same stock Scion that 1,000+ other Scion drivers have (along with Honda, Ford, any car). Now I do agree that some of these are poorly done. I like quite a few of them. A lot of time and money went in to some of these and I think it really says something about some of you the way you post option as fact. I understand you may not like something and that's fine. Why don't you tell us what you would do instead or show us what you have done to yours to make it better then anybody else's. I posted my xB on this thread. I think it's just cowardly just to blast others when you wont post your own (I'm sure I would be blasted if I started a thread called: STOCK SCIONS SUCK).
We are talking about cars here. Some of us feel like our cars are a part of us. I don't want to be just like everybody else. I like to stand out no matter what I do. I have style, it's my style maybe not yours but it will always be me. We all like what we like and some just like what are friends like. Just because you dress your girlfriend up like Paris Hilton doesn't make her pretty in everyone eyes but (unless you are a total @ss and less then human) you wouldn't run up to her and call her a ugly cow.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BigMURR
Here's another one of my great posts....

Watch it guys this van can fly so it needs its take off space.
Well...they DID make supercharged Previa's
Old 08-24-2006, 12:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Can you imagine pulling up next to a riced out 9 second 1/4 mile Previa? Haha.
Old 08-24-2006, 05:35 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution

i have no words for the stuff here:
http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/20050116tas2.html
Old 08-24-2006, 08:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by Peteypabs88
i have no words for the stuff here:
http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/20050116tas2.html
Oldest link in the world, man!
Old 08-25-2006, 02:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I don't care what anyone says I think all those cars are badd a__ ! It takes alot to make them look like that and they deserve all the credit they get.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I spotted this Patriotic 740 driving down the highway.

Quick Reply: Spot the rice and taters ... (56k, Fugeddaboutit)