Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Turbo story that will make you cry!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 06:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

why is your license suspended
Old 01-04-2010, 06:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

speeding ticket from last january
Old 01-04-2010, 06:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Im sorry - I wasnt going to post this as Ive already pm'd him - but I have to - you guys are rediculous - what you arent seeing here is what she did is a crime and illegal. I have a roommate who is an ADA and we were just discussing this - I agree on one point - you shouldve talked to your parents about this - but at this point you need to speak to the police and an attorney.

All of this is provided you purchased the parts yourself and can show proof for that (reciepts). You're not a minor so technically, living with your parents is just like living with a roommate, if your roommate stole something from you or destroyed your property you can file a lawsuit against them and contact the police to press charges. I would hate to see your parents jailed over such a thing but maybe they need to spend a night there to understand they took things WAY to far. Also - the damage to the vehicle would be tough territory as you said they are paying for the car - but the parts themselves - provided you paid for them - is a crime.

In Arizona the penalty for Willful And Malicious Destruction Of Property greater than $1000 in value but less than $10000 in value is up to 5 years in prison and a fine up to 3x the amount of the property. Also you can than file a lawsuit for the same amount. All you people constantly complain about the legality of street racing, but you seem to fail to look at the legality here. Alright - Im out for the night.

**EDIT**

I just noticed you DID say you paid for the car. So you can now add the vandelism of your vehicle to the list - again provided your name is on the title. Id wear a recorder and con her into admitting it to you what she did stating everything on tape than give the tape to the DA and a good attorney - you wont need to worry about money for moving out

Last edited by thendawg; 01-04-2010 at 06:21 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol that is really going to help his situation, by getting his psycho mom arrested. Next she will get arrested for killing him as soon as she gets out
Old 01-04-2010, 06:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

hmm there still his parents though, thats taking it to far , if hes living with them and not paying rent or anything then technically he should follow there rules, lol im 19 and i moved out last year and im happy now
Old 01-04-2010, 06:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Step 1. Cut your self. Tell her this is what happens when you cut my car. Its part of me.

Step 2. is Hope you dont die.

step 3. guilt trip her to give you your stuff back.

P.s. send your parts to friends house. I have like 5 different addresses saved on my paypal to where i can ship my parts too lol
Old 01-04-2010, 06:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Im solely providing a legal analysis with the assistance of my roommate - if you live with your parents for free once you are over the age of legal majority (1 - you have all legal rights entitled to a tenant of the residence - you are no longer "their child/dependent/whatever you want to call it". Personally if his mom could do that to her own kid's property I wouldnt want to see what she would do to someone elses. However the next person may feel endangered for their life, have a weapon/gun, and decide to use it to appropriately defend themself.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thendawg...
Legally speaking, you might be correct, but I don't think any judge would actually allow this to go that far.
There would be too many outside factors and influences.
A case like is would make headlines and make both parties look bad.
Who wants to be known as the guy who sued his parents over extreme parenting measures while having his dirty laundry be exposed to the public by his parents?

To the OP...shut up, finish school, get a real job, and move out. Try to stay out of trouble until then. End of story.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Actually he still is a dependent, your parents can claim you as long as they are financially supporting you and you live with them.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 07specTC
thendawg...
Legally speaking, you might be correct, but I don't think any judge would actually allow this to go that far.
There would be too many outside factors and influences.
A case like is would make headlines and make both parties look bad.
Who wants to be known as the guy who sued his parents over extreme parenting measures while having his dirty laundry be exposed to the public by his parents?

To the OP...shut up, finish school, get a real job, and move out. Try to stay out of trouble until then. End of story.
I cant believe you are defending this lady - she may be his relative but parenting stops at 18 according to our court system. I wouldnt nessecarily follow the criminal route - I would more look towards filing in civil court - once she is served more than likely shell agree to settle with him. I wont comment any further however I am still willing to offer him advice if he pm's me.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i am not a dependent i have my own insurance my own car my own job i am an optician and thendawg thanks man
Old 01-04-2010, 06:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Wow...who the hell would sue their own parents. Unless they raped you that is just retarded. Obviously the kid did something to ____ his parents off. Lesson learned, a bit extreme..yes. ____ happens. You dont go about sueing your parents because they took your ____. Thats why this country is going down the drain i gotta bounce back to Europe haha
Old 01-04-2010, 06:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by DJ08tC
Actually he still is a dependent, your parents can claim you as long as they are financially supporting you and you live with them.
Yes if they provide for greater than 50% of his living expenses they can still file with him as a dependent - however this does not in any way remove the property rights entitled to him under state and federal laws.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joyride
Wow...who the hell would sue their own parents.
You dont watch judge judy they do it all the time lol how sad.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

its his mom lol stop acting like a lawyer and trying to make this a case, all he has to do is listen to a couple of rules that were laid down by his parents , its not that hard , i agree that it was a little overboard but how bad would you look if you sued your parents
Old 01-04-2010, 06:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by thendawg
Im sorry - I wasnt going to post this as Ive already pm'd him - but I have to - you guys are rediculous - what you arent seeing here is what she did is a crime and illegal. I have a roommate who is an ADA and we were just discussing this - I agree on one point - you shouldve talked to your parents about this - but at this point you need to speak to the police and an attorney.

All of this is provided you purchased the parts yourself and can show proof for that (reciepts). You're not a minor so technically, living with your parents is just like living with a roommate, if your roommate stole something from you or destroyed your property you can file a lawsuit against them and contact the police to press charges. I would hate to see your parents jailed over such a thing but maybe they need to spend a night there to understand they took things WAY to far. Also - the damage to the vehicle would be tough territory as you said they are paying for the car - but the parts themselves - provided you paid for them - is a crime.

In Arizona the penalty for Willful And Malicious Destruction Of Property greater than $1000 in value but less than $10000 in value is up to 5 years in prison and a fine up to 3x the amount of the property. Also you can than file a lawsuit for the same amount. All you people constantly complain about the legality of street racing, but you seem to fail to look at the legality here. Alright - Im out for the night.

**EDIT**

I just noticed you DID say you paid for the car. So you can now add the vandelism of your vehicle to the list - again provided your name is on the title. Id wear a recorder and con her into admitting it to you what she did stating everything on tape than give the tape to the DA and a good attorney - you wont need to worry about money for moving out

First off, you must be out of your mind to be suing your parents. Obviously she went beyond by throwing his trash out. However, no judge will take this case seriously since he is still a dependent upon his mother. You must be joking when comparing this situation to something in which you mentioned a roommate. There is a still an implied authority from parents to child, even over legal age limit of blabalhabhl.

Secondly, if shes being unreasonable, just talk to her. Obviously she went to an extreme since you went to an extreme by not obeying her. Are either actions justified? No. Grow up and be civil and maybe she might show you respect when you do the same in return. You spent over 2-3 thousand dollars and you expect her to not know about it? Theyre smarter than you think.

Lastly, the picture you supplied can be anything. I still call BS.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by mrhat
You dont watch judge judy they do it all the time lol how sad.
No. I dont watch that crap. Those shows just prove to me how stupid this country is.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

plus it only ____ed off my mom not dad dad was cool about it
Old 01-04-2010, 06:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

usually I dont either, but when you're stuck on a boat in the middle of nowhere...jerry springer becomes the highlight of the day(that and the price is right).

just stick it out with your parents, they are your parents....
Old 01-04-2010, 06:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Grow up. Obey your house rules. Youll realize ____ move more smoothly that way.

Quick Reply: Turbo story that will make you cry!!