Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Turbo Toyotas: Vegas Style! Pics and --NEW-- Dyno inside!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 01:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by olaHalo
whoever said something about an axle breaking...OUCH!
maybe you just had a lemon!
i broke my axle on an old car and it isnt too hard to fix.

for those asking about my tune... I DONT HAVE ONE!!!
haha
i was supposed to be tuned last Sunday, but my tuner didnt have the emanage support tool software. i assumed he had it, and he assumed that i had it.
I bought the program offline the same day, and im waiting for it to come in the mail.
Im just going to get a base map from Dezod, and then adjust it with the software i bought.
for now i suggest you guys just use Dezods, and when i get my stuff (should be any day now, shipping seems to suck everywhere) Ill send whatever map i make to anyone who needs it.
and just for the record, i have 650 injectors, 8.7 lbs of boost, and greddy emanage blue.
hope i can help soon!

Ace83
hang in there bro, Todd is in Vegas right now. but since you said the kit already shipped it should be any day
Hieu
your GF is funny
Phil
Ignorant Person?
Chris
DUDE we finally figured out how Boost Controllers work! WOOHOO!
Java
I should have that map before you get your kit, so Im sure i can help when i can.
and did you get powdercoated black? if so nice!
You have a sofware that helps you make/adjust a basemap? what is that? Or are you talking about the support tool? I thought it can be downloaded for free? Im interested with your map a well.
And oh, whether my kit was shipped last friday or not is not confirmed but it was the estimated time last time i heard from todd. And I only have my charge pipe powder coated i guess the the powdercoater was still holding unto it with java's kit.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:34 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mr_Meaty
Originally Posted by HyPn0TiC
Hey Meaty, do you have factory axles in your car? I was at the track on Sunday and snapped one of mine. I'm not even boosted yet and I snapped it. LOL
Dude...dont' tell me that crap! I was worried about that ever since that first dezod video, but so many boosted guys and no more snapped axles.
Were you on slicks? How the hell did you do that? and is warantee gonna cover it?
No slicks at all. It was my 4th run. I launched at about 2700 and it rolled about 20 feet. And no Warantee wont cover it because I was at the drag strip. Do you know any companies that make aftermarket axles? I want to replace both once Im boosted so I dont have to worry about snapping then again.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Hey Meaty, do you have factory axles in your car? I was at the track on Sunday and snapped one of mine. I'm not even boosted yet and I snapped it. LOL
Dude...dont' tell me that crap! I was worried about that ever since that first dezod video, but so many boosted guys and no more snapped axles.
Were you on slicks? How the hell did you do that? and is warantee gonna cover it?
No slicks at all. It was my 4th run. I launched at about 2700 and it rolled about 20 feet. And no Warantee wont cover it because I was at the drag strip. Do you know any companies that make aftermarket axles? I want to replace both once Im boosted so I dont have to worry about snapping then again.
you dont have to tell them it was at a drag strip...
Old 11-01-2007, 08:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

haha
i was supposed to be tuned last Sunday, but my tuner didnt have the emanage support tool software. i assumed he had it, and he assumed that i had it.
I bought the program offline the same day, and im waiting for it to come in the mail.
Im just going to get a base map from Dezod, and then adjust it with the software i bought.
for now i suggest you guys just use Dezods, and when i get my stuff (should be any day now, shipping seems to suck everywhere) Ill send whatever map i make to anyone who needs it.
and just for the record, i have 650 injectors, 8.7 lbs of boost, and greddy emanage blue.
hope i can help soon!

Ace83
hang in there bro, Todd is in Vegas right now. but since you said the kit already shipped it should be any day
Hieu
your GF is funny
Phil
Ignorant Person?
Chris
Java
I should have that map before you get your kit, so Im sure i can help when i can.
thanks ola! i only have 550cc though.. dang! haha but it should be not so bad to run off!.. ill jsut make fuel and timing adjustments. thanks again! im thinking i should get the dezod black box.. have you considered that??
Old 11-02-2007, 12:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

aen...you can use one of these other maps as long as you do not have a CEL. Did you reset your ECU before installing the F/IC?

Hypnotic...I only know of one company that makes axles, but you have to send them your stock one first, and if it's snapped, they won't fix it. You will ahve to buy a new one, send it to them and they will reinforce it.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by java09

haha
hope i can help soon!

Ace83
Hieu
your GF is funny
Phil
Ignorant Person?
Chris
Java
thanks ola! i only have 550cc though.. dang! haha but it should be not so bad to run off!.. ill jsut make fuel and timing adjustments. thanks again! im thinking i should get the dezod black box.. have you considered that??
my friend has a zpi kit, and we will be doing his at the same time. he also has 550 injectors so maybe his will be better for you...we'll see.
Ace
from what my tuner said, you need to have the support tool to get the emanage tuned.
either the tuner needs it, or your gonna have to have it. most tuners already have it.
and the updates are free, but you have to buy the software sepearate. it also comes with that unique usb cable.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:17 AM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

"unique usb chord"

AKA

4 pin usb chord. pshhh.

yea, my cel comes on regardless cuz i have no o2 sensor.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by aen
"unique usb chord"

AKA

4 pin usb chord. pshhh.
not really

youll see
Old 11-03-2007, 03:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by aen
"unique usb chord"

AKA

4 pin usb chord. pshhh.
not really

youll see
I just read that "how to make the greddy cable) thread. Sux.
The AEM F/IC uses a regular 4pin usb cable.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by aen
"unique usb chord"

AKA

4 pin usb chord. pshhh.
not really

youll see
I just read that "how to make the greddy cable) thread. Sux.
The AEM F/IC uses a regular 4pin usb cable.
ya. but i still needed the software so its ok
Old 11-03-2007, 06:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ah...so the kit you bought off ebay had the software AND the cable? That's not so bad then...and you and Cris can both use it. did either of you get the pressure sensor or no?
Old 11-04-2007, 01:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ah...so the kit you bought off ebay had the software AND the cable? That's not so bad then...and you and Cris can both use it. did either of you get the pressure sensor or no?
yes. the support tool is considered BOTH the software and the cable.
they come as package no matter where you buy it. even from greddy
Old 11-08-2007, 12:09 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ummm.... I have been looking for about a half hr now, and cannot find instructions to wire my emanage ultimate. I thought the pnp harness was just that , but it seems that I have to wire the harness up to that ?? WOW!! so many wires, so little electric tape
Old 11-08-2007, 12:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by griff
Ummm.... I have been looking for about a half hr now, and cannot find instructions to wire my emanage ultimate. I thought the pnp harness was just that , but it seems that I have to wire the harness up to that ?? WOW!! so many wires, so little electric tape
what do you mean you have to wire the harness up? it should just plug in right?
is it different for the emanage ultimate?
http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/
try that site for the instuctions
Old 11-08-2007, 01:26 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I got the Dezod pnp harness but all it seems to be is the female connectoc on one end and the male equivalent on the other. none of the connections fit in the emanage. the pics that I have seen have the emanage harness spliced into the PNP harness. Yeha do it is not so PNP .
Old 11-08-2007, 07:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

post a pic...what is should be is connections for the emanage spliced into 2 toher end that go in between both male and female parts of the stock ecu.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by griff
I got the Dezod pnp harness but all it seems to be is the female connectoc on one end and the male equivalent on the other. none of the connections fit in the emanage. the pics that I have seen have the emanage harness spliced into the PNP harness. Yeha do it is not so PNP .
ya its supposed to be a 2 male ends and 1 female. 1 male end and one female end will be opposites while the other male end goes into the emanage.
dang dude. you seem to be having a crap load of issues with your boosting!
hope things get better.
im sure when its all said and done itll be worth it
Old 11-08-2007, 12:43 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah , looked at pictures and that is not it . have no idea. It must be an early version.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well, if you got it from Dezod, you should call them up and see what's going on. Maybe they sent you the wrong part?
There should be no wire splicing whatsoever.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:58 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I got it from somone else but as far as I know Dezod is the only ones who make even the part that I have. Dezod helped me out thow and gave me some instructions. I solder some so it should not be to bad

Quick Reply: Turbo Toyotas: Vegas Style! Pics and --NEW-- Dyno inside!