Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

ummm, HELLO?!! YOU'RE GONNA HIT ME!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 09:05 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default ummm, HELLO?!! YOU'RE GONNA HIT ME!

okay. so i was at the gas station to pump some gas and there were a lot of cars waiting to fill up. so, i get behind this geo metro. the guy driving it is some old white guy, and for some reason, he decides he doesn't want to wait, so he puts it in reverse and just goes for it. i knew right away that he did not see me even though i was RIGHT BEHIND HIM and he starts backing up so casually. so i punch the horn and tell him, 'hey! you're gonna hit my car!'. he doesn't even have a clue what the hell is going on. he keeps backing up and i'm honking the horn repeatedly and then he realizes that he's backing into me. luckily, he stopped the car just in time, although it did nudge my car a little. he gets out, and he's like, 'man, are you okay?' at this point, i'm so in awe of how senseless anyone can be and i tell him, 'yeah, it's fine. don't worry about it'. i get home and check the car, there's a small scratch but nothing noticeable.

i tell ya, people these days....
Old 02-25-2007, 09:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

man.. talk about slow.. i get people that like to stop right on your butt at a light, like from fireballin down to wet match its like wtf man..
Old 02-25-2007, 09:16 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SeanstC
man.. talk about slow.. i get people that like to stop right on your butt at a light, like from fireballin down to wet match its like wtf man..
that's another thing i hate. it's like, what are you trying to prove? that you could hit my rear and pay for the damages through insurance?
Old 02-25-2007, 09:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thats why at a stop light i dont brake... i just let it roll back a couple feet sometimes so the vehicles approaching from the rear brake like 10feet away from me... HAHAHAHA
Old 02-25-2007, 09:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol no kiddin..
Old 02-25-2007, 09:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I'd be on the ground rolling around like a fish out of water complaining about my neck and my back
Old 02-26-2007, 03:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Some old dude in a Matrix nearly ran me over a few weeks ago.

I was about to cross at a fully light-controlled intersection. I hadn't stepped out into the road yet. The dude crosses the double white lines marking the pedestrian X-walk and blocks me off. I roll my eyes. I try to walk around behind the matrix because in front, he's pretty much in the middle of the intersection. And then the genius decides to back up!!!! While I'm behind him!!!! stupid f@ck! He didn't check behind him at all before he backed up. That was pretty terrifying, I was pushing off the matrix trying to keep my feet under me. He kept going for about 3 or 4 feet. Luckily ( I think) there were other people around yelling at the guy to stop.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

just last night i was goin thru an intersection.

It has 3 lanes,
1. 1 lane goes left
2. middle lane goes left and stright thru
3. 1 lane goes right only

So im in the middle lane to make the wide left turn (since it dumps me on to my next exit) and from the left only turn lane, a huge frickin ford truck speeds by me and turns right, right in front of me.

Basically hes on me left and im on the right. I turn left while he turns right so that we cross paths. What an idiot, luckily i missed him by inches. But then a cop saw him and pulled him over. Muwahah
Old 02-27-2007, 12:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Hey! check it out!!! Someone on the internet who says that cops actually do their jobs!!!
Old 02-28-2007, 04:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This falls in the category of those who cut you off, then flip you the bird when you honk at them... or those who fly down the suicide lane when you're in it going the other direction about to turn and they get mad at you & then you find out their turn is still 1/8 mi down the road!

I've actually experienced the exact same thing as backseatchris, but the SUV was going straight through the intersection from the far left turn lane as I was about to take a left from the middle lane.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I almost died under a big trash dump truck once ;p

I used to own a 240sx, 2lanes each way goin in the slow lane bout 45 thru de city
and this dumb ____ pulls out of a driveway in front of me (careful: stops and turns often)NO ____!

I thought my 240 was to become a convertible
swirved to the left onto oncoming traffic lane and back, wow was I sweaty after that one ;p