Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

What really ____es you off?

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 10:11 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by frogbox
Seems to me it all boils down to one simple thing...

The Lack Of RESPECT
Yep...pretty much.

Originally Posted by hornet_on_the_flower
dude just park all your cars at the very end of your driveway
I am now. I had considered the spike strip idea, but I know my wife would drive over them. She's brilliant, but very right-brained (artistic).
Old 01-26-2006, 10:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

tc's who pass me up on the e-way going 120, or peeling out when they see me.

Oh and i have massive road rage. Especially when people give me attitude while driving. I get in alot of confrontations while driving, specially with thug a$$ wankstas.
Old 01-26-2006, 10:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by Magnus213
Originally Posted by DJHypnotic
This jerk from school really ____es me off. The words I use to describe him would be filtered, but he's a total loser and messes with me because I'm quiet and do what I'm told and put forth effort, thus making him look bad. The other day I was coming home from school at about 8 PM, no one else on the road, going the speed limit because I was relaxed. I see headlights behind me, then this tool comes flying around me at full throttle, high RPMs in the G35 sport coupe his dad just bought him. Of course he recognized my car, cut me off, flashed his brake lights, and then sat by me at the next light. I had my windows down as usual, and at the intersection he sits in his car and revs at me three or four times before doing a U-turn and going back in the previous direction, which means that he put on the whole show just for me.

I hate that kid. Hate him. What did he prove? Dad bought him a faster car. Terrific. I laughed at him at that intersection, but I don't like the situation. I didn't do anything to the kid, and I hate feeling threatened by people.

ARG. Anyway. That's what reall ____es me off.
Why do you take so much shiit from people. You gotta stand up for yourself, or more people are gonna start shiit with you. I had a friend who used to be a little pu$sy like you, and he started working out and taking creatin. Two years later, no one wanted to fukk with him. You need to kick this guys a$s, and stop being such a pu$sy.
Thanks for the helpful reply, jerk.
no he's serious.. straighten up. And **** that glock and shoot him in the face and take his Gay35 and nuetral it off a bridge or something.

Thats what i would do. But then again thats part of my road rage. I would do it even if i didnt know the guy.
Old 01-26-2006, 11:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rolstc
no he's serious.. straighten up. And **** that glock and shoot him in the face and take his Gay35 and nuetral it off a bridge or something.

Thats what i would do. But then again thats part of my road rage. I would do it even if i didnt know the guy.
because i'm sure you shoot people and steal their cars all the time, right?
Old 01-27-2006, 12:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i hate people that say i'm gonna do this, i'm gonna get this, i already did that, etc..... when you can see the bullsh*t falling out of their ears. if you say something, just frickin do it- don't tell everyone you're going to and then never do!
and don't pretend to be someone that you're not!
Old 01-27-2006, 01:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Concept in Motion Crew
SL Member

This jerk from school really ____es me off. The words I use to describe him would be filtered, but he's a total loser and messes with me because I'm quiet and do what I'm told and put forth effort, thus making him look bad. The other day I was coming home from school at about 8 PM, no one else on the road, going the speed limit because I was relaxed. I see headlights behind me, then this tool comes flying around me at full throttle, high RPMs in the G35 sport coupe his dad just bought him. Of course he recognized my car, cut me off, flashed his brake lights, and then sat by me at the next light. I had my windows down as usual, and at the intersection he sits in his car and revs at me three or four times before doing a U-turn and going back in the previous direction, which means that he put on the whole show just for me.

I hate that kid. Hate him. What did he prove? Dad bought him a faster car. Terrific. I laughed at him at that intersection, but I don't like the situation. I didn't do anything to the kid, and I hate feeling threatened by people.

ARG. Anyway. That's what reall ____es me off.
Why do you take so much shiit from people. You gotta stand up for yourself, or more people are gonna start shiit with you. I had a friend who used to be a little pu$sy like you, and he started working out and taking creatin. Two years later, no one wanted to fukk with him. You need to kick this guys a$s, and stop being such a pu$sy.
Thanks for the helpful reply, jerk.

come on seriously... people who dont THINK before they post... watch out for his "glock" sounds like a verse from a tupac song!!! Get over yourself!!!!
Old 01-27-2006, 01:22 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 06_t_cizzle

come on seriously... people who dont THINK before they post... watch out for his "glock" sounds like a verse from a tupac song!!! Get over yourself!!!!
Agreed.

Which brings up another pet peeve of mine: 50 Cent and all his wannabe gangsta punk-a$$ pu$$ies who would cry like a bi+ch if faced with a real confrontation and wouldn't last one hour in a real ghetto. Thanks for reminding me, homey.
Old 01-27-2006, 01:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that the people who believe in invisible magical overseers watching over us from some unseen realm (whichever of the litany available they choose), have the power to make law on the planet.
Old 01-27-2006, 02:05 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

What really ____es me off:

1) When people say " I dont like tC and without any reason" - i be like WTF
2) When people say " OK It cant go fast because ITS A S-C-I-O-N" -
3) When people say "SCION is not even at the TOYOTA level" -EXCUSE ME ! SCION is TOYOTA. I repeat, SCION is TOYOTA. It is in Asia, and it is in America.
4) When people say " Kobe is selfish/ball hog/loser without watching the Lakers game"
5) When i go ALL IN with a FULL HOUSE and lose to a FOUR-OF-A-KIND hand
Old 01-27-2006, 02:13 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

dead ___g 2pac's music
It is NOT cool when u call Tupac a ___g and bash his music
I dont wanna go any further on this
Old 01-27-2006, 02:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

tupac is the shiot. i love him and he ain't dead.
Old 01-27-2006, 03:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

people who dont signal, people who drive in the left lane (no matter how fast ur going, the left lane is for passing, not driving), people who think they're so tough, women driving and talking on cell phones, people who use the word rice, parents who know nothing about their kids, parents who are useless to the world, parents who forget to pick their kids up from the club when im tryin to go to a show/meet, parents who think their time is more valuable than mine....sorry i got a little carried away

side note, i work at the boys & girls club
Old 01-27-2006, 03:16 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by hotbox05
tupac is the shiot. i love him and he ain't dead.
Come on guys, forget him. There are so many new rappers out there now. 3-6 Mafia, The Game, YoungBloodz, and thats just to name a few.
Old 01-27-2006, 03:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Come on guys, forget him. There are so many new rappers out there now. 3-6 Mafia, The Game, YoungBloodz, and thats just to name a few.

i miss The Lost Boyz
Old 01-27-2006, 04:19 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

My biggest pet peeved is when you're on a left lane of the road and there is nobody on the right hand lanes. Then all of the sudden some idiot zoom out of any business driveway and get onto your lane and then slow down! THAT IS MY BIGGEST PET PEEVES! People who don't used common sense or just tryiong to start something.

Q
Old 01-27-2006, 04:20 AM
Banned
SL Member

I liked The Notorious B.I.G more anyway. I think his lyrics are alot better than pac's. No matter how loyal you are to Pac, you have to admit, Biggy was 10x better.

Notorious Thugz(feat-Bone Thugz)

Spit your game, talk your shiit,
grab your gat, call your click,
squeeze your clip, hit the right one.
Pass that weed, I gotsta light one.
All them _____z, I gotsta fight one.
All them hoez, I gotsta like one.
Our situation is a tight one.
What you wanna do: fight or run?

I love that song.
Old 01-27-2006, 04:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I liked The Notorious B.I.G more anyway. I think his lyrics are alot better than pac's. No matter how loyal you are to Pac, you have to admit, Biggy was 10x better.
OH HELLNO U AIN'T DISS'N ON PAC!!!
PLZ.. U BEST CHECK YOURSELF FOOL! biggys lyrics better than Tupacs? HELLNO!
biggy better than PAC? NEVER.
the only thing i give biggy props for is being able to pull rhymes out from nowhere (aka freestyle).
If your going to look, look deeper than whats on the surface.
Old 01-27-2006, 05:01 AM
Banned
SL Member

I would like to apoligize to averyone i have offended for my stupid comment. I didnt think it would become a huge issue. Obviously, i was wrong. Maybe I was super high when i said that, but anyway, Im sorry. I dont want to become the most hated member on SL, so i hope we can just forget all the ____t i said bout pac.
Old 01-27-2006, 05:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ Takes a big man to admit it when they're wrong. Gotta respect that thoe
Old 01-27-2006, 04:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

stupid people.
not slow or retarded or special, but people that do or should know better and just don't care.

Quick Reply: What really ____es you off?