Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

What really ____es you off?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 11:41 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default What really ____es you off?

No matter how trivial someone else may think it is, what gets under your skin? What makes you want to break stuff? What allows you to consider hurting someone?

I'll start:

People who use my driveway to turn around.

We just bought this house, the last on a dead end, and the road is widened back here so you can easily pull a u-turn in a garbage truck. When people are too lazy to use the circle to turn around & pull into my driveway, I want to blow up their cars. When I ask them to use the circle to turn around & they have an attitude, I consider murder a viable option.

What makes you crazy?
Old 01-25-2006, 11:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hmm I have a neighbor... When you park in front of their house (sidewalk) hes gonna come complaining not to park there... Dude it he doesnt own the street... one time i parked a in front of his neigbor's house... and he parked his car behind my car SOOOO CLOOOSE i swear soon or later someone is getting a huge deep mr scratch across their car...

Oh and also... One time i was at a left turn waiting for the light... juss chillin minding my own business, there's like cars passing by my right side and all. And i see this like 1990 accord its crap lookin too, he like slows down and revs next to me!! I was like OoooOoOooo you did not just do that!! -.- i would have chased him but i had to go to work...
Old 01-26-2006, 12:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Smokers who light up in a public environment with other people around......whether inside or outside.

You want to smoke in your house or car?.....fine.

But keep that **** away from me and my family!!!!!
Old 01-26-2006, 12:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Concept in Motion Crew
SL Member

Cops who just turn on their lights to speed thru red lights and then turn them right off!!

God this makes me MAD

Also getting pulled over for not having a front license plate... cant really tell you which is worse but i hate them both...just throw the plate on the front dash and say but ocifer my plate is right here
Old 01-26-2006, 12:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

liars.
Old 01-26-2006, 12:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: What really ____es you off?

Originally Posted by xActly
No matter how trivial someone else may think it is, what gets under your skin? What makes you want to break stuff? What allows you to consider hurting someone?

I'll start:

We just bought this house, the last on a dead end, and the road is widened back here so you can easily pull a u-turn in a garbage truck. When people are too lazy to use the circle to turn around & pull into my driveway, I want to blow up their cars. When I ask them to use the circle to turn around & they have an attitude, I consider murder a viable option.

What makes you crazy?
what you have to do is put trash cans in fornt of your drive way. prob solved
Old 01-26-2006, 01:00 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ricer fly-bys....the art of wanna-be racers speeding by you and hitting their flashers.
Old 01-26-2006, 01:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I get steamed when I'm busy doing a job that requires concentration and my STUPID BOSS calls me to his office to do a FRICKIN "waiter" oil change...
Old 01-26-2006, 01:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

people that are complete buttholes when they are having a bad day and take it out on everybody.
Old 01-26-2006, 01:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Stupid People
Old 01-26-2006, 02:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Big Sky Scion
SL Member

Wow:

1) People that don't know where the turn-signals are
2) Aholes that park three-inches from my car - even though i parked as far away from the line as I could.
3) Aholes that ride my butt even though I'm doing 80 in the fast lane.
4) Aholes that cut in at the last second on off-ramps to save THEM time.

Just to name but a few of the daily gripes...
Old 01-26-2006, 02:24 AM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

my dial up modem

I'll start:

What makes you crazy?
dude just park all your cars at the very end of your driveway
Old 01-26-2006, 03:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: What really ____es you off?

I'll start:

What makes you crazy?

I know i know.. put spike strip!! that'll teach em
Old 01-26-2006, 03:15 AM
Banned
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

Those who you considered a good friend, only to be lied to, contradicted, and pretty much made to look like an idiot, and when given a second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and so on chances, will continually stab you in the back and keep creating turmoil when there is no need for it.

Those who click on your profile to follow every single one of your threads no matter what site you're on.

Those who lie.

Those who do what they can to make themselves look good no matter who they hurt.

Those who claim to be something they are not.

Those who claim a certain business is helping them in an area that they do not specialize in, and you are friends w/ those owners, and know darn well the person claiming this is lying.

Those who boast about knowing something they have no information about.

Those who claim others success were because of them.

Those who want the glory no matter the cost.

Those who use others for the own self-glorifcation.

Those who are wrong but twist the facts around to make themselves look like they are the ones who were right all along.
Old 01-26-2006, 03:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

people who park in front of my house...i know i don't own the street, but can you please park it in front of your own house...you are leaking oil in front of my house...arg
Old 01-26-2006, 03:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

complainers
Old 01-26-2006, 03:57 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hypocrites...
Last summer, I was wearing A\X clothing and my friend kept on bashing on it, then the start of school he started wearing A\X
Old 01-26-2006, 03:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

This jerk from school really ____es me off. The words I use to describe him would be filtered, but he's a total loser and messes with me because I'm quiet and do what I'm told and put forth effort, thus making him look bad. The other day I was coming home from school at about 8 PM, no one else on the road, going the speed limit because I was relaxed. I see headlights behind me, then this tool comes flying around me at full throttle, high RPMs in the G35 sport coupe his dad just bought him. Of course he recognized my car, cut me off, flashed his brake lights, and then sat by me at the next light. I had my windows down as usual, and at the intersection he sits in his car and revs at me three or four times before doing a U-turn and going back in the previous direction, which means that he put on the whole show just for me.

I hate that kid. Hate him. What did he prove? Dad bought him a faster car. Terrific. I laughed at him at that intersection, but I don't like the situation. I didn't do anything to the kid, and I hate feeling threatened by people.

ARG. Anyway. That's what reall ____es me off.
Old 01-26-2006, 05:00 AM
Banned
SL Member

what ____es me off? chicks driving expensive vehicles that their parents bought them, then thinking there the shiit.

Some idiot chick, was going crazy fast down my street in an escallade her parents bought her, blasting that dead ___g 2pac's music, and wearing a hat tilted sideways. It rained a while ago, so the streets were slippery. She was approaching a stop, and she did'nt bother slowing down, while attempting to turn right. I think you know the rest.
Old 01-26-2006, 05:07 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by Magnus213
This jerk from school really ____es me off. The words I use to describe him would be filtered, but he's a total loser and messes with me because I'm quiet and do what I'm told and put forth effort, thus making him look bad. The other day I was coming home from school at about 8 PM, no one else on the road, going the speed limit because I was relaxed. I see headlights behind me, then this tool comes flying around me at full throttle, high RPMs in the G35 sport coupe his dad just bought him. Of course he recognized my car, cut me off, flashed his brake lights, and then sat by me at the next light. I had my windows down as usual, and at the intersection he sits in his car and revs at me three or four times before doing a U-turn and going back in the previous direction, which means that he put on the whole show just for me.

I hate that kid. Hate him. What did he prove? Dad bought him a faster car. Terrific. I laughed at him at that intersection, but I don't like the situation. I didn't do anything to the kid, and I hate feeling threatened by people.

ARG. Anyway. That's what reall ____es me off.
Why do you take so much shiit from people. You gotta stand up for yourself, or more people are gonna start shiit with you. I had a friend who used to be a little pu$sy like you, and he started working out and taking creatin. Two years later, no one wanted to fukk with him. You need to kick this guys a$s, and stop being such a pu$sy.

Quick Reply: What really ____es you off?