Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

What really ____es you off?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 08:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scion Evolution

1) the people who use my drive way to pull u turns

2) the ppl who park in front of my driveway while waiting for their kid ( i live in front of a elementry school)

3)the ppl who run over my neatly stacked grass pile, beacuse they're too lazy to move up a few yards (fixed that with a few spike strips buried in my grass)

4)******. (of any kind)

5)liars, cheaters, stealers etc.

6)the people who dont "know their place". applies to the girls driving their daddies cars, or the folks in cars that cant do what they wish they could do.

7)people who try to "brake check" me when IM on the road. -- they should know how to drive

people who dont know how to drive proper

9)WHINERS

10)whiny a$$ music. those lyrics about how "im sorry i cant be perfect," and "im a *****, so what, ppl do it to make money"....yadda yadda. make something POSITIVE about ur self image

this could go on and on.

oh:

11)two faced ppl.

12)TURN SIGNAL RETARDS - the ones who dont know they are, and the ones who leave em on.

13)simple consolidation of many gripes: the people who dont know the meaining of "considerate"
Old 01-29-2006, 09:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

these are pet peeves for me...

People who say that Tupac is not dead. HE IS DEAD, D-E-A-D, DEAD. So what if he was a good rapper. he is dead. end of story, stop saying he isnt dead.

Aint is not a word.

People who hate on honda just becuase a lot of people have one or race (rice) them a lot. Honda is a GREAT company and i would not mind one bit owning one.

Not having street cred in the tuner community just becuase i dont drive a honda.

People who try to race me on the freeway just becuase im speeding and weaving thru traffic

my xbox 360 crashing while playing PGR3.

people who cut you off and then brake hard... this has happened to me 3 times so far and 1 of them caught me off gaurd and i was so damn close to rear ending the bastard. my friend was scared sh!tl3ss.
Old 01-29-2006, 09:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Spr0ket
The thing I hate the most:

To give you an idea, if someone were to offer me a ride from St. Louis to Chicago and they wanted to listen to county, I'd rather walk. Country music is to me like a ___ or lesbian is to a homophobe. Just last year I found out there were two different Hank Williams "singers". Damn, imagine my surprize.
HAHAHA you must have been flippin' a b!tch.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by 06_t_cizzle
Originally Posted by rolstc
Originally Posted by Magnus213
Originally Posted by DJHypnotic
Originally Posted by Magnus213
This jerk from school really ____es me off. The words I use to describe him would be filtered, but he's a total loser and messes with me because I'm quiet and do what I'm told and put forth effort, thus making him look bad. The other day I was coming home from school at about 8 PM, no one else on the road, going the speed limit because I was relaxed. I see headlights behind me, then this tool comes flying around me at full throttle, high RPMs in the G35 sport coupe his dad just bought him. Of course he recognized my car, cut me off, flashed his brake lights, and then sat by me at the next light. I had my windows down as usual, and at the intersection he sits in his car and revs at me three or four times before doing a U-turn and going back in the previous direction, which means that he put on the whole show just for me.

I hate that kid. Hate him. What did he prove? Dad bought him a faster car. Terrific. I laughed at him at that intersection, but I don't like the situation. I didn't do anything to the kid, and I hate feeling threatened by people.

ARG. Anyway. That's what reall ____es me off.
Why do you take so much shiit from people. You gotta stand up for yourself, or more people are gonna start shiit with you. I had a friend who used to be a little pu$sy like you, and he started working out and taking creatin. Two years later, no one wanted to fukk with him. You need to kick this guys a$s, and stop being such a pu$sy.
Thanks for the helpful reply, jerk.
no he's serious.. straighten up. And **** that glock and shoot him in the face and take his Gay35 and nuetral it off a bridge or something.

Thats what i would do. But then again thats part of my road rage. I would do it even if i didnt know the guy.
come on seriously... people who dont THINK before they post... watch out for his "glock" sounds like a verse from a tupac song!!! Get over yourself!!!!
wtf you talking about.. you dont even know me to judge me. Your making yourself look like an idiot making bad remarks to people you dont even know.

Besides you cowards, i was being sarcastic. again thats something i really do alot to morons like yourself. Again you wouldnt know that because your making false judgements to someone you dont know.
Old 01-31-2006, 06:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

**** that glock
That's a stupid expression. You can't **** a Glock, it's double-action-only. It doesn't even have a hammer.

--mark

Edit: First time around, the naughty-filter changed that to "rooster a Glock."
Old 01-31-2006, 06:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Spr0ket
Just last year I found out there were two different Hank Williams "singers".
Umm... there's three. That's why the third one is called Hank Williams III. Although he's not really a country singer, more like country-influenced indie rock.

--mark
Old 01-31-2006, 06:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by markbvt
**** that glock
That's a stupid expression. You can't **** a Glock, it's double-action-only. It doesn't even have a hammer.

--mark

Edit: First time around, the naughty-filter changed that to "rooster a Glock."
when people say **** your glock it means to tilt it. Not loading it. Like **** it to the right.
Old 01-31-2006, 06:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

when people say **** your glock it means to tilt it. Not loading it. Like **** it to the right.
Yeah, my comment was intended to be facetious, but that doesn't come through very well in text.

(But on a more serious note, as a gun owner and recreational shooter, it irritates me to no end to see people tilting their guns like that. It's stupid.)

--mark
Old 01-31-2006, 07:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

#1GHETTO PEOPLE! nuff said. Doesnt matter what color they are just people who act ghetto. If you wanna talk slang fine make sure you can pull it off!! If your at work in public speak ENGLISH thats what we use here in ameraica #2 People who come to this country to live and dont learn to speak enlish!!! see previous statement. #3 And im sorry if this one offends anyone but im really tired of it peopl from louisana and new oreleans. I live in houston and its gettting horrible we house them take them in help them out and they complain about everything and want everything for free. GET A JOB LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!! ok im done
Old 01-31-2006, 08:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jeffrgunn23
1. People who get mad when I turn in their driveway

2. People who get mad at me for smoking in public

3. People who drive without a front Liscense Plate

4. People who don't Lie

5. Tech's who get mad because they have to change oil

6. People who think other people are stupid

7. People who know where turn signals are

8. A-holes who get mad at me for parking 3 inches from their car

9. A-holes who only go 80 on the freeway and then get mad because I tailgate

10. A-holes that can't understand I need to save time

11. People who keep giving me chances and then are suprised when I let them down

12. People who get mad that I park in front of their house.

13. People who complain about complainers

14. People who wear A/X

15. People who feel threatened by tools

16. People who don't like chick's with Escalades

17. People who lose stuff

18. People who double post

19. People who are younger

20. Motorcycles

21. People that don't realize that I know everything

22. People who quote Rodney Dangerfield

23. People who are always on time

24. People who Smoke

25. People who scream racist the minute that someting is said that they disagree with. Oh no he said "ricer". Get over it.

That is one awesome post!

Nothing really ____es my off other than pointless traffic jams!
Old 02-01-2006, 02:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Umm... there's three. That's why the third one is called Hank Williams III. Although he's not really a country singer, more like country-influenced indie rock.
OMG! Three of them? (no I'm not kidding)

Damn... what's next.