Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Who else knew a psycho?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 10:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol ya let me tell you about psycho girls, met a girl on myspace that was in my town, talked a few times, never met in real life.

next thing i get a call and shes all i left my babys daddy for you bla bla bla, i didnt know she had a kid!

then shes all ya i sell drugs, and if you want to be with me you will too. i was like i never wanted to be with you

she left town, and i felt safe again lol
Old 05-03-2007, 10:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by scion_jon
Originally Posted by tC_vixen
Originally Posted by scion_jon
lol i have a video game called true crime new york city, and it has the entire new york cit map exact, every street every thing. lol i know my way around new york cuz of a game haha
I had to learn by getting lost. When I first moved there I would end up in Qnz, BK, BX not knowin where I was going. But after 7yrs of living there I know my way around any borough.
lol getting lost sucks,

you should look for that game if u got a ps2 its pretty cool, whats that street doen town?? street of the americas??
lol little italy is alos in there and such
I already have true crime! Little Brazil is on there too, If I can remember correctly. Havent played it in a while.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ah cool you have it?
do you have true crime streets of L A aswell.

im actually playing new york right now, because i was talking about it made me want to play haha
Old 05-03-2007, 10:25 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah, several...

Worst was probably my X's second husband... Unknown to her he had been in prison for murder before they married, later he abused their 5 year old daughter and finally killed the nice old lady next door in the condo, took her car, money, and credit cards, sealed her body in the master bath with duct tape, and split. He was eventually caught and has since died in prison. I can't think of much to recommend Victor for - he was a genuine nut case.

The other genuine loons were less crazy than Victor - he stands out on his own.

Tom
Old 05-03-2007, 10:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Tomas
Yeah, several...

Worst was probably my X's second husband... Unknown to her he had been in prison for murder before they married, later he abused their 5 year old daughter and finally killed the nice old lady next door in the condo, took her car, money, and credit cards, sealed her body in the master bath with duct tape, and split. He was eventually caught and has since died in prison. I can't think of much to recommend Victor for - he was a genuine nut case.

The other genuine loons were less crazy than Victor - he stands out on his own.

Tom
Holy crap. What a psycho!!
Old 05-03-2007, 11:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by hotbox05
i dated a psycho girl. never again.
So which lifestyle did you choose: Monk, or pink team?
Old 05-04-2007, 12:03 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I just checked the on-line documentation, and I should correct that Victor was not convicted of murder the first time 'round in Kansas, he plead guilty to "voluntary manslaughter" for killing a 21 year old girl who's body was never found, although chunks of her skull, etc., were found in his bathroom. He served two years of a 5 year sentence.

The second time 'round in Washington state, when he killed the neighbor, wrapped her in garbage bags and blankets, and sealed her in her bathroom with duct tape, he was convicted of murder and sentenced to 45 years, he appealed the conviction, and the appeals court upheld his conviction (State v. Gocken, 71 Wn. App. 267 (Div. I, 1993).

What was even more scary is he actually had a brilliant mind, just twisted.

Tom
Old 05-04-2007, 03:17 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

^ Unfortunately there truely is a fine line between genius and insanity...

On another note to add to the thread my younger (female) cousin had Mary K. Letourneau as a teacher !
Old 05-04-2007, 08:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

i didnt know a pyscho but my hubby's co-worker was caught on to Catch a Predator. Can u say "embarrassing"??? He's married with a kid and he went over to a supposedly 13yr old girls house to "meet" her. If i can find the online link i'll post it. An air force sgt. from mcchord afb, wa...tsk tsk. AND that was recently...
Old 05-04-2007, 09:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

Damn, and here I thought it was "crazy" folks, not fukcin' insane go the jail Loonies!

ANyway, My ex fiance, we went out for like 15 months. SHe cheated on me just about the whole time, the last....3 months or so with her FEMALE roomate (that looked manlier than Chuck Norris).
I figured it out about 2-3 weeks before she actually told me, the night before I broke up with her. She starts yelling and screaming, talking all kinds of siht, you know the type, can't keep their mouth shut to save their life (as the saying goes), I lost my temper and pushed her (bad move I know but..) she called the cops, lied about everything that happend that night, except that I pushed her.

She Lied about my build, I was 5'11" (and told her REPEATEDLY), no more than 135lb, she told the cops I was 6'2" like 170, and that I work out a lot. She even told the cops that I had beaten her, on 3 previous occasions, so sevearly, that she had to miss family events (Bullsiht). Anyway long story short(er) I can get within 500' of her lyin sas again this month, but I can't own a handgun for another 7 years.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i used to work at a local Christian summer camp. My last summer there, '03, I was assistant rope course director. Well Tom Chumley was the executive ropes director. Thomas, ropes director, and myself worked with him all summer with kids ranging from 2nd grade up to sophomores in high school. He was being investigated all summer for the murder of his mother. Let finally let him off due to lack of evidence. No motive and no murder weapon. Couldn't prove anything. Later that year in december he turned himself in for the murder of his mother. Shot her twice in the back and I worked closely with him all summer with about 1000 kids. We were all pretty freaked out. I can't find the article now but if i do i'll post a link
Old 05-04-2007, 04:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

Originally Posted by xSTANDxSTRONGx
Damn, and here I thought it was "crazy" folks, not fukcin' insane go the jail Loonies!

ANyway, My ex fiance, we went out for like 15 months. SHe cheated on me just about the whole time, the last....3 months or so with her FEMALE roomate (that looked manlier than Chuck Norris).
I figured it out about 2-3 weeks before she actually told me, the night before I broke up with her. She starts yelling and screaming, talking all kinds of siht, you know the type, can't keep their mouth shut to save their life (as the saying goes), I lost my temper and pushed her (bad move I know but..) she called the cops, lied about everything that happend that night, except that I pushed her.

She Lied about my build, I was 5'11" (and told her REPEATEDLY), no more than 135lb, she told the cops I was 6'2" like 170, and that I work out a lot. She even told the cops that I had beaten her, on 3 previous occasions, so sevearly, that she had to miss family events (Bullsiht). Anyway long story short(er) I can get within 500' of her lyin sas again this month, but I can't own a handgun for another 7 years.
oh yeah she told everyone (Cops, her family) that she broke up with me, because......I'm ___ (I'm not) and I "couldn't take it" so I pushed her to the ground.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

What is a rope director?