Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

who's in the house? jc and unicorns

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 12:27 AM
SL Member

Default who's in the house? jc and unicorns

found this on youtube, pretty funny. i want to get my wisdom teeth pulled out now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZknUbXOOjfA
"I feel like a unicorn just took me on a ride to a magical palace, to the land of the blueberries. And we eat onions all day...mushrooms... sometimes if were lucky we get papaya. He flies me around and I hang on to the unIcorn, and we float away to the land of the ease... and we float float float... who's in the house? JC! tell me who's in the house? JC! He was born to a virgin named Mary on Christmas day, he bled and he just died on the cross to take sin away, you take him high, you take him low, you take JC wherever you go, now tell me who who who who who tell me who's in the house? JC! Tell me who's in the house? JC! Jesus Christ is in the house today. Are you okay? Are you okay?! I'm Okay. I'm just (gibberish) gospel. You got a mouth full of cotton. I'm so thirsty. It's peculiar. It's quite peculiar! ...
Old 04-21-2010, 03:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Her Christian rap skills are unparalleled . She must be a hit at the JC parties! I bet her Dentist was freaking out that she was so f'd up. Funny thing is, those pain killers ain't ****. I bet they were 5mg perks. Or Hydrocodones. Mostly asprin/acetaminophen, like 325mgs or 500mgs.