Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...
View Poll Results: Is it wrong to ask for these back?
Yes, you gave it to her already!
73.17%
No! Those items are still yours!
26.83%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Would you ask for it back?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 10:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by lil_LEX_24O
Originally Posted by scionofPCFL
Well I'm not saying that's what he's doing (quite frankly I'd bet money that he doesn't exactly have this option open to him), I'm just saying that's the best way (generally speaking) to get over an ex that effed you up.
I get what you're saying, but what I'm saying is then you're a hoe. Just because she was one doesn't mean you should turn into one. Sometimes you just have to realize that that person wasn't meant. IMO the best way to get through it, is to invest in time for yourself. To realize that you're a good person and he/she lost out. Just thank the GOD (or whoever you believe in) that he saved you from her/him, and pray for him (GOD) to help you move on. Don't stoop to that person'd level.
Ahh, the "high road". I have heard of such a thing, but being a flat lander from sea level all my life, I can only take so much of that thin air
Old 02-15-2007, 10:05 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Old 02-15-2007, 10:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

relax, I'm just goofin.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Yeah he's def a "goof-ball"
Old 02-15-2007, 11:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ she knows, I just like to play ;-)
Old 02-16-2007, 12:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh okay! Nah I wasn't buying her stuff...we were just cruisin' around that mall. We were bored, so we just went out to that mall. Her younger sister came along as well. The only thing I remember buying her was a caramel candy apple.

I don't buy my love. I'm hella poor, but sometimes, I buy my ex-girlfriend things that she really wants. And, these things are not really expensive gifts. Like a pair of shoes, some clothes, and stuff like that. She likes to shop at Express and Forever 21, so I get her stuff from there.

As, you can see from my profile, I've spent a huge sum of money modding my car. I just want her to feel that I am NOT obsessed over my car only that I still care to get her small things from time to time.

Let me remind you, we have been dating over 4 years. Our 4 Year Anniversary was when I bought her that diamond ring. I guess I wasn't enough for her. You be the judge after seeing who she is dating right now.
Old 02-16-2007, 12:31 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Well I'd say you made out in the deal. You got rid of her before you got too deep, graned 4 years in a long time, but it could been worst. Your gf is better looking than your ex and you got rid of her. She really did do you a favor, she showed you her materialistic side BeFORE you guys got married. I know all of us can say get over her, but I know it's not that easy. Stick to focusing on yourself and people/things that you love and you'll be fine.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Heart break is the worst feeling that any person will have to deal with. To anyone who had ever gone through heart break, I feel your pain. Although she cheated on me, part of me still wanna be with her! I don't know why!! It's just that we've been together for so long; we've done almost everything together and now all of a sudden, there is this hole in me. Part of myself is missing!

Many people who I've talked with had told me to just let go and move on! I tried, but it's really not as easy as when people say it.
Old 02-17-2007, 02:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

damn tong, sorry to hear man. ur better off without someone like that anyway. just let her keep it man, its not worth talkin to that biotch again. if i didn't have my kid i wouldn't talk to my ex ever again. u got someone better now so just rub ur ex's nose in that next time u see her!
Old 02-17-2007, 05:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It seems to help when I go to the gym and work out. It takes me away from all the problems that I've been having. I've been out of being in shape for so long...I'm just finding things to make me forget about my past 4 years with her. It's so hard!!

If anyone could help me get through this by sharing your experiences, it would help me out a lot! What did you do to forget about her?
Old 02-17-2007, 05:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Well if you are serious about that last comment I can PM you with my share. I'm not gonna put it in the open. And yeah it was a he I had to forget about but it's the same.
Old 02-17-2007, 08:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sure...pm me!