Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Are you a hater?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 03:10 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

One way or another we're all haters of something. If you hate something or someone and express it every single time then you're a TRUE hater. Now if you see something that isn't your taste and you say "that's not my taste" you're not hating.

If there's something that's not your taste and you say "that ish is wack and you should be shot" you're a hater. BUT if more that 90% of the people posting agree with you then your not hating just stating the truth. I mean if almost everyone agrees on something then it has to be true. lol

Rice or ricer is another story all together. That's why we have the "spot the rice" thread.
Old 01-24-2006, 03:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by josh_trdsparks
One way or another we're all haters of something. If you hate something or someone and express it every single time then you're a TRUE hater. Now if you see something that isn't your taste and you say "that's not my taste" you're not hating.

If there's something that's not your taste and you say "that ish is wack and you should be shot" you're a hater. BUT if more that 90% of the people posting agree with you then your not hating just stating the truth. I mean if almost everyone agrees on something then it has to be true. lol

Rice or ricer is another story all together. That's why we have the "spot the rice" thread.
I would have to disagree with that statement....lol...and I am not hating. The reason I say this is because I have always been taught that hate is a very strong and powerful word that should not be used. I can honestly say hate is not a word I tend to use to express how I feel about something. However I do use the word hater which I feel encompasses something totally different.
Old 01-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by Chillaxin206
Originally Posted by josh_trdsparks

I would have to disagree with that statement....lol...and I am not hating. The reason I say this is because I have always been taught that hate is a very strong and powerful word that should not be used. I can honestly say hate is not a word I tend to use to express how I feel about something. However I do use the word hater which I feel encompasses something totally different.
Hater....lol j/k
Old 01-24-2006, 04:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Darn it you caught me! Ok I'm really a hater in sheeps clothing.
Old 01-24-2006, 06:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I view haters like swearers, Unable to properly and/or creatively express themselves or thier opinion...
Old 01-24-2006, 06:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

swearing is fun. you guys hate oin anyone who doesnt like your style. that's a hater.
Old 01-27-2006, 04:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Matt_Moore
Originally Posted by oldmanatee
...this site is getting more haters every day it seems...
Really? Where?

Because it nothing but boxy love in the xB forum section.

Anybody else thinking what I'm thinking???...Playa' Haters Ball, somebody call Charlie Murphy!!
thats because the xb haters hang out in the tc section j/j!!!! .................

but not really
Old 01-27-2006, 05:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

a hater is someone that hates something(obviously). i am a hater. there are people/things that i hate. but, truly hating someone/something means that you dislike it so much that you don't care to even acknowledge the existence of it/them anymore. Trying to do something about it would be an exercise in futility. So, what I guess I'm saying is, the people that talk about how bad things/people on here are have got to be childish, loudmouth idiots that can't reason their way out of a paper bag. i'm not insulting anyone specifically, but think about why you feel the need to insult somebody/something before go off on a rant. hopefully you'll realize that it's not worth your time to insult and deride and move on.
Old 01-27-2006, 05:57 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by xlr8tC
a hater is someone that hates something(obviously). i am a hater. there are people/things that i hate. but, truly hating someone/something means that you dislike it so much that you don't care to even acknowledge the existence of it/them anymore. Trying to do something about it would be an exercise in futility. So, what I guess I'm saying is, the people that talk about how bad things/people on here are have got to be childish, loudmouth idiots that can't reason their way out of a paper bag. i'm not insulting anyone specifically, but think about why you feel the need to insult somebody/something before go off on a rant. hopefully you'll realize that it's not worth your time to insult and deride and move on.
So what you're saying is that you're a hater that doesn't openly hate......lol
Old 01-28-2006, 10:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Dave Chapelle's "Playa Hater's Ball" is the best sketch for hatin ever.

Except for maybe the "Black White Supremicist" sketch.
Old 01-29-2006, 12:57 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Clayton Bigsby...lol