Notices
PPC: Engine / Drivetrain
turbos, exhaust, intakes

tC: Greddy oil sandwich adapter

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 05:02 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

would i need anything extra to run on auto tc?
Old 06-16-2011, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by tcturbo07
Garrett Turbo, 5a50 injectors, AEM FIC, intercooler pipes, Trial wastegate, Catted Downpipe this kit has everything you need to boost your car.
Sounds great. Would you be willing to ship?
Old 06-16-2011, 12:13 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

nooo Andrew. Bump for a SUPER clean kit and very well maintained.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BOOSTit06
nooo Andrew. Bump for a SUPER clean kit and very well maintained.
Drew hows your car coming along?
Old 06-16-2011, 03:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by chubbykai
Not really sure what you need to run it on auto.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by KTooTall
Sounds great. Would you be willing to ship?
Where you located at?
Old 06-16-2011, 05:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey could we take the cars up to World Racing (reading) and have them remove it from your car and put it right on mine? I would want them to see the kit on the car while its running and make sure it runs perfect. My tc only has 15,000 miles. I would pay for my part of the install. I thought about it all night and I am good to go on this. You would have to pay for your removal, or you could remove it and bring it up, but I want them to see it on the car running.

I can turn around and sell my SC unit right after. I have the cash in hand right now.
-tQ
Old 06-16-2011, 05:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by torqueTc
Hey could we take the cars up to World Racing (reading) and have them remove it from your car and put it right on mine? I would want them to see the kit on the car while its running and make sure it runs perfect. My tc only has 15,000 miles. I would pay for my part of the install. I thought about it all night and I am good to go on this. You would have to pay for your removal, or you could remove it and bring it up, but I want them to see it on the car running.

I can turn around and sell my SC unit right after. I have the cash in hand right now.
-tQ
I plan on taking the kit off my self. I have alot of people intersted in the kit but I want a deposit on the kit before I take it off just to make sure no one backs out. I recommend getting a tune specify for your car.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^If this kit is installed and tune right you should have no problems with your car.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah man, I am not going to give a deposit on a kit that is not off the car. You have to take the kit off anyways to sell it. Sorry. I would of taken it right to world racing to have it tuned. Its like 20 minutes from you. I am sure a lot of people are interested, but those are people that most likely cant afford it. Your going to have a lot of tire kickers.

If you change your mind, and want to take it to world racing so I can have a kit that I am spending thousands of dollars on inspected. Then we can do that. I am not just going to slap something on, that a professional has not taken a look at. Its just not smart business to me. I dont care if dezod has "approved" it or anything, its a piece of mechanical equipment, and things DO break.

Honestly, I am trying to make this as easy as possible. I doubt you will find someone thats closer distance wise (i am like 30 minutes from you). I understand its your kit and you want to do things your way, but its my money too. Let me know if you want to work together to get this thing sold.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:00 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by chubbykai
ive had a boosted auto. all you need is a trans cooler. keep it under 260whp and you wont slip bad.

GLWS dude, GREAT kit.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:10 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

The car is awesome man, I get tuned at P-tuning tomorrow Ill text you the numbers once I know!
Old 06-16-2011, 06:12 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey I have a 2005 what would i need to make this kit work on mine? If its not a big deal Im very interested. Im on Long Island so not to far of a drive to make a deal. Shoot me a PM thanks
Old 06-16-2011, 06:25 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah man, I am not going to give a deposit on a kit that is not off the car. You have to take the kit off anyways to sell it. Sorry. I would of taken it right to world racing to have it tuned. Its like 20 minutes from you. I am sure a lot of people are interested, but those are people that most likely cant afford it. Your going to have a lot of tire kickers.

If you change your mind, and want to take it to world racing so I can have a kit that I am spending thousands of dollars on inspected. Then we can do that. I am not just going to slap something on, that a professional has not taken a look at. Its just not smart business to me. I dont care if dezod has "approved" it or anything, its a piece of mechanical equipment, and things DO break.

Honestly, I am trying to make this as easy as possible. I doubt you will find someone thats closer distance wise (i am like 30 minutes from you). I understand its your kit and you want to do things your way, but its my money too. Let me know if you want to work together to get this thing sold.
World Racing IS NOT 20 mintues from Andrew. There is also no chance in getting World to install another companies kit. I deal with Eric from World on a regular basis. He is the only one at the Shop in Reading, and he is there very little during the race season. I can vouch for Andrew that this kit is absolutley reliable and was well taken care of. It is worth every Penny.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ dude, you vouching for something doesnt mean anything to me unless your providing a warranty. That is what I just said in my post earlier, that it doesnt matter who says what, except the person installing it to me. It doesnt matter if your his best friend, or his dad. Seriously, you have no idea what your talking about with a used piece of equipment. These things are under high amounts of stress and pressure, and while it might be perfect one day, seals could blow the very next day. I already have a modded S/C unit - I am not new to the idea of boost for a tc.

Google maps shows lancaster to reading is around 28 miles. What point where you getting at again?

Looks like I am just going to go ahead and let someone else take advantage of this killer deal. After all - Boostit is vouching for it so it MUST be good, right??????...
Old 06-16-2011, 06:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BOOSTit06
World Racing IS NOT 20 mintues from Andrew. There is also no chance in getting World to install another companies kit. I deal with Eric from World on a regular basis. He is the only one at the Shop in Reading, and he is there very little during the race season. I can vouch for Andrew that this kit is absolutley reliable and was well taken care of. It is worth every Penny.
this^^^^^^^
Old 06-16-2011, 06:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ dude, you vouching for something doesnt mean anything to me unless your providing a warranty. That is what I just said in my post earlier, that it doesnt matter who says what, except the person installing it to me. It doesnt matter if your his best friend, or his dad. Seriously, you have no idea what your talking about with a used piece of equipment. These things are under high amounts of stress and pressure, and while it might be perfect one day, seals could blow the very next day. I already have a modded S/C unit - I am not new to the idea of boost for a tc.

Google maps shows lancaster to reading is around 28 miles. What point where you getting at again?

Looks like I am just going to go ahead and let someone else take advantage of this killer deal. After all - Boostit is vouching for it so it MUST be good, right??????...

just because a someone looks at it and tells you its ok. doesnt mean anything either... kinda dumb if you ask me. they dont give a warrenty..lol silly kid
Old 06-16-2011, 07:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

EXACTLY! you just proved my point. However, reasonable sense would say that if someone deals with forced induction on a regular basis and dozens and dozens of installs, wouldnt that person have MORE experience than say a person that has just done ONE install on a tC? Or are you stupid?
Old 06-16-2011, 07:07 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nobody can tell you whether the seals are going to go on a turbo unless they tear the turbo down and look at the internals. You take a risk on buying a used turbo kit. I live exactly 4 miles from World Motorsports East, and I know where Andrew is located as I am down in that area alot. So YES I do know how long it takes, thank you. I have been around the Scion community for a long time and I have seen numerous Different setups, from hideous to amazingly clean. I personally have had 3 different setups on my car, and currently on my 4th with a fully built longblock. So I am not new to this game either.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

EXACTLY! you just proved my point. However, reasonable sense would say that if someone deals with forced induction on a regular basis and dozens and dozens of installs, wouldnt that person have MORE experience than say a person that has just done ONE install on a tC? Or are you stupid?
no not stupid at all... you must think a person that installs world racing kits would know more about the car than the person that owns it..... your right.. i'm the stupid one.. stick to your modded supercharger LOL.

Quick Reply: tC: Greddy oil sandwich adapter