Notices
PPC: Engine / Drivetrain
turbos, exhaust, intakes

scion tc turbo kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 12:00 PM
SL Member

Default scion tc turbo kit

I have a full custom built turbo kit made to fit a 2007 scion Tc, it's a drag style turbo kit using a turbonetics 38mm wastegate with a greddy type s bov, it comes with all pipping a masterpower turbo, it's a hybrid turbo meaning it's been rebuilt it was originally a t-3 t-4 turbo but it's now considered a .50 trim, it carries an ar .53 front housing and a .48 rear housing. The kit also comes with the intercooler and all it's pipping the only thing missing to the kit is the injectors te couplings are brand new in their bag never been used the turbo was recently rebuilt never been used no shaft play I can also throw in the exhaust pippe it goes all the way to the back, price is negotiable please no low ballers serious buyers only, email me for pics if interested, I'm selling it cause I need the cash. respond to my email cause i hardly come on here anymore Cmh3d31 @ aol. com

Last edited by carlostc31; 04-03-2011 at 01:07 PM. Reason: deleting post
Old 03-24-2011, 12:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

what kind of manifold? how much? and we need pictures!!!
Old 03-26-2011, 01:36 AM
SL Member

its a fully custom made kit, pictures will be on the way, and 1700 obo i need it gone, price is negotiable

Old 03-26-2011, 01:37 AM
SL Member

Old 03-26-2011, 03:31 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

lovin the manifold
Old 03-26-2011, 05:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ your kidding right? i seen this kit a long ___ time ago on craigslist? did you just by it from someone? is that the stock manifold? who did that work?
Old 03-26-2011, 06:50 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

dude that is sooooooo ghetto rich! lmao!!!!!
Old 03-26-2011, 09:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

wait wut is this a joke?
Old 03-26-2011, 11:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i dont even think its real!! its gotta be fake!! that is deff the stock manifold!!!
Old 03-26-2011, 08:40 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

it looks like it could be a real kit, and yes that is the stock manifold, just rewelded in a horrible ghetto fashion. Dude if this is a real add, your asking wayyyyy to much for a rebuilt turbo, half as* manifold and downpipe, and a few good other parts.

and like none of those pictures under the hood even match. all of them are like ghetto molten metal parts in different spots.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i bought a full dezod s1 turbo kit used off someone on SL and i only paid about 1600. that was without management and injectors.
Old 03-26-2011, 11:03 PM
SL Member

this is a real kit, i never got to take a finished pic of it on the car, it uses a part of the stock manifold, you guys might make fun of it laugh all you want i made 350whp at 8.5 lbs on this very same kit, the turbo was rebuilt after i took it off the car cause i had intentions of fully building the engine and i wanted to start fresh with a new turbo and again i posted 1700 obo and either way 1700 for a fully custom built turbo kit is not way to much and who said it needed to be pretty to make a car fast? its deff not ghetto at all, and the guy who made it for me has done hundreds of cars and makes extremely good kits and very good work, please don't come on here talking trash if your not interested your just wasting my time and other peoples time
Old 03-26-2011, 11:07 PM
SL Member

nothing on that kit is ghetto, those under the hood pics are pics of the kit being worked on and in the making i never thought of or had the chance of taking pics of the kit finished in the car, i was over joyed and too excited with the finished project and the last concern was taking pics of the finished project, like i said it made 350whp at 8.5lbs i really don't know of many kits that have done that and any real drag and race car all come with custom made kit no real fast car has a bolt on kit just saying not imposing that this would take you to a 8, 9, or sec 1/4 drag time but its some thought for you.
Old 03-26-2011, 11:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by carlostc31
this is a real kit, i never got to take a finished pic of it on the car, it uses a part of the stock manifold, you guys might make fun of it laugh all you want i made 350whp at 8.5 lbs on this very same kit, the turbo was rebuilt after i took it off the car cause i had intentions of fully building the engine and i wanted to start fresh with a new turbo and again i posted 1700 obo and either way 1700 for a fully custom built turbo kit is not way to much and who said it needed to be pretty to make a car fast? its deff not ghetto at all, and the guy who made it for me has done hundreds of cars and makes extremely good kits and very good work, please don't come on here talking trash if your not interested your just wasting my time and other peoples time
i lol'd
Old 03-27-2011, 12:13 AM
Hix
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Whoa 350 at 8.5? Fastest kit ever made
Old 03-27-2011, 12:31 AM
SL Member

yes i made 350whp at 8.5lbs and not a ptuning kit its a fully custom made kit by a friend of mine, which has made kits for a bunch of cars already, it uses a master power stage 5 turbo which holds an ar .53 fron housing and an ar .48 rear with a turbonetics 38 mm wastegate and a greddy type s bov all custom fabricated pipes specially made to fit a scion tc, not some bolt on kit
Old 03-27-2011, 12:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Yea I'll stick to my greddy kit Which is making 310 on 7 lbs and looks like it should be on the car! Lol
Old 03-27-2011, 01:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by carlostc31
yes i made 350whp at 8.5lbs and not a ptuning kit its a fully custom made kit by a friend of mine, which has made kits for a bunch of cars already, it uses a master power stage 5 turbo which holds an ar .53 fron housing and an ar .48 rear with a turbonetics 38 mm wastegate and a greddy type s bov all custom fabricated pipes specially made to fit a scion tc, not some bolt on kit
Uuuummm who is your buddy? I live in miami and know alot of people that own shops and are fabricaters ill hooks you up. Also you want a real custom kit all eelds flawless and a bbad ___ Turbo let me know I got one for sale and local. Also if you know anyonr wanting to swap stock parts for my modded parts let me know. By the way where in miami did you dyno your car at?
Old 03-27-2011, 01:44 AM
SL Member

i got rid of my scion thats why i'm selling the kit, the person who made my kit his name is danny, anda again greddy makes a nice kit then again they went bankrupt and no longer around, this kit was made for the car and looks like it should be there and if you didn't read any earelier post of mine i never had a chance to take any finished pics of it on the car, all i did was take pics of the kit while being fabricated and pics of the kit off of the car, and i took it to twilight to get dynowed again please don't come here if your not interested and coming to talk crap i didn't post it for that thanks
Old 03-27-2011, 02:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Lol. I just talked to someone at greddy yesterday!!!

Quick Reply: scion tc turbo kit