PPC: Engine / Drivetrain
turbos, exhaust, intakes

scion tc turbo kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 05:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

uuuummm greddy was filng but not out of business. so i dunno where you heard there no longer around lol. you might wanna take updated pictures since your saying those were the pictures when he was fabing up. and where does this danny work at? cause i can sho you some pictures of my custom turbo kit being fabbed and they do not look no where near the quality of yours. i'm not trying to knock your kit. and i dunno how much you paid bro but your not gonna be able to sell that kit for much just my .02 cents. GLWS
Old 03-27-2011, 01:44 PM
SL Member

look i appreciate your concern and your interest but i'm not posting anything else, who ever is seriously interested can contact me personally at my email, you obviously have your own kit, and deff not interested, the kit was very well made and everyone who's seen it in person and saw my car run had nothing but good things to say about it. i'm too busy with work and school which both are full time to come on here and play games, i don't know how old you may be or who bought your kit but im no little kid and i work hard for my money and i'm no idiot cause i worked at both performance shops and car dealers so when i paid for this kit it was cause i knew it was worth the money and cause i saw other jobs he did thank you for your time
Old 03-27-2011, 05:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol guy why are you getting so defensive i havent attacked you just asked some questions. probably word it wrong and you took the wrong way. matter of fact i told you that you should post updated pictures to help with your sell so relax. you will never get as much as you paid for your kit new. thats just the way it is man. be patient
Old 03-27-2011, 09:37 PM
SL Member

I know that but you coming on here doesn't help if you never wanted a kit or never was interested you should have came in and gone in your way that's all, don't come wasting peoples time or being so ignorant nothing used would cost the same as new you don't have to have a degree to know that, and anyone seriously interested would come see it or contact me personally thanks for your concern
Old 03-27-2011, 11:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL How am i ignorant? Your the guy trying to sell a bootleg Turbo kit using a OEM header LOL and I am ignorant? And who's time am I wasting have you noticed every giving you bad comments? I haven't insulted you but to call me ignorant is really out of your vocabulary to call someone that.