Notices
PPC: Exterior / Styling kits, spoilers, lights...

FS tC: [NorCal] RS1 lip kit painted SW [Shipping available!][MORE! PICS inside]

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 02:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default FS tC: [NorCal] RS1 lip kit painted SW [Shipping available!][MORE! PICS inside]

Hey guys, as you probably saw, I parted out my whole exterior. Everything sold within 2 days! Goddamn, that means I sold all of it for too cheap. Well anyway, all I have left is my LIP KIT and its priced to sell as well!! Its painted super white with perfect matching paint.

I only accept cash or paypal (with 4% fees).

Located in NorCal. San Jose, Ca

--Willing to ship if buyer pays! Its going USPS only (to save cost). Shipping is still gonna be around 100-150 dollars. Im willing to buy boxes and spend the time to pack it up with bubble wrap and such as long as you pay for the shipping. Ill cover the handling cost on my side.

1. SW P1/RS1 lip kit (4 pcs) -$450 picked up or obo

-Painted SW
- All peices are in great condition. Never bottomed out so the front lip is clean of scratches! The rear is a 1 pc lip and has slight yellowing around the under part of exhaust area. Slight burn but definitely not able to be seen once installed.
-Paint matched perfectly!

For you interested buyers, racing solution is selling this kit for well over 300 dollars and its not even painted or shipped to you! Im asking for 450 which is a steal! The paint cost me way more than 150 dollars (around 300-400). Take this kit off my hands!

The kit is installed on my car still but Im going to take it off by the end of the week. Ill snap pictures of them on my car for you guys to see how awesome it looks.

Remember guys, its OBO so start sending some VALID offers my way. As always, lowballers will be ignored.

fyi, Im parting out my car for a good cause! Ask some local people around here that know my story.

UPDATE WITH SOME IPHONEEEE PICS

Name:  IMG_0620.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  45.0 KB

Name:  IMG_0621.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  41.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0622.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  56.2 KB

Name:  IMG_0623.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  43.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0624.jpg
Size:  46.5 KB

Sorry, my cars a bit dirty from the storm hitting california right now. Ill make sure to clean everything up before I hand it off to the buyers.

Name:  IMG_1229.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  57.1 KB

Name:  IMG_1228.jpg
Size:  66.0 KB

Name:  IMG_1227.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  60.4 KB

Name:  IMG_1226.jpg
Size:  39.0 KB

Name:  IMG_1225.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  84.9 KB

Name:  IMG_1224.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  32.0 KB

Name:  IMG_1223.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  60.2 KB

Name:  IMG_1222.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  30.7 KB

Name:  IMG_1221.jpg
Size:  46.8 KB

Name:  IMG_1220.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  52.5 KB

Last edited by SoleLaced; 01-27-2010 at 11:46 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 05:06 AM
SL Member

bump for solelaced. i just got his strut bar today. lipkit is prefect condition!
Old 01-21-2010, 09:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

willing to part out the sides and the rear?
Old 01-21-2010, 01:49 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by ktothesass

YEAH DO IT!! and ill get the front
Old 01-21-2010, 01:49 PM
SL Member

btw i am VERY interested in this...i sent you a PM back...lets work something out
Old 01-21-2010, 05:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tClover21
btw i am VERY interested in this...i sent you a PM back...lets work something out
Hey guys, Im willing to part out if, and only if, I sell the rears and sides first. The front lip is much easier to sell alone.

ktothessass, youre only in hayward so I can meet up if you want the sides and rear.

tClover, I can ship the front. I cant get you an exact price but it cant see it being that much. Youre still going to be saving a lot since its painted already!

As for prices individually, Im just going to divide the price by 3 (front, rear, sides).

Prices Individual:

Front: $150
Sides (left and right): $150
Rear:$150

I think thats the only fair way to do it. What do you guys think?

So yeah, this is a really good deal. I went to racingsolution.com to see what their prices are...

its 145 for front, rear or sides. Im asking for 150 painted. Super good deal.

Last edited by SoleLaced; 01-21-2010 at 06:00 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:27 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by SoleLaced
Hey guys, Im willing to part out if, and only if, I sell the rears and sides first. The front lip is much easier to sell alone.

ktothessass, youre only in hayward so I can meet up if you want the sides and rear.

tClover, I can ship the front. I cant get you an exact price but it cant see it being that much. Youre still going to be saving a lot since its painted already!

As for prices individually, Im just going to divide the price by 3 (front, rear, sides).

Prices Individual:

Front: $150
Sides (left and right): $150
Rear:$150

So yeah, this is a really good deal. I went to racingsolution.com to see what their prices are...

its 145 for front, rear or sides. Im asking for 150 painted. Super good deal.

i love it!! i call dibbs on the front!!! Can you send me pics too?
Old 01-21-2010, 06:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hmm well i can get the sides and rear for around 200. might have to pass unless you can throw a better deal at me
Old 01-21-2010, 06:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

ill take the skirts NOW
Old 01-21-2010, 06:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

that is...if ktothesass doesnt want them. i know he had dibs
Old 01-21-2010, 06:53 PM
SL Member

hmm well i can get the sides and rear for around 200. might have to pass unless you can throw a better deal at me

wow 200 and they are painted?
Old 01-21-2010, 07:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I highly doubt theyre painted. For 200 bucks, go for it. I would.

As for mine, they were painted by Angel's body shop. Anyone in milpitas knows that theyre the shop to get things done right with. Ask around.

I still think my deal is damn good considering they go for 165 for the rear or the 2 sides, not painted and not shipped.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCs_are_life717
ill take the skirts NOW
Im only parting out if I get the rears and sides sold first. That means you'd have to find a buyer for the rear, or take the rears and sides together.

sorrry about that.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i love it!! i call dibbs on the front!!! Can you send me pics too?
Yeah Ill get you some pictures later on in the day.

to be honest, I think the front lip alone would make the tc look funky. I was thinking of doing just the front lip too and it just didnt fill in the body lines correctly. I say you might as well take all the pieces.

Im willing to drive to meetup with you. I might even be in bakersfield around the end of feb for a track event.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:19 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by SoleLaced
Yeah Ill get you some pictures later on in the day.

to be honest, I think the front lip alone would make the tc look funky. I was thinking of doing just the front lip too and it just didnt fill in the body lines correctly. I say you might as well take all the pieces.

Im willing to drive to meetup with you. I might even be in bakersfield around the end of feb for a track event.

well if thats the case ill take the front and rear and he can have the sides...lol and we can meet up...its my bday march 9th so this can be a bday gift for me...let me know and we will work something out
Old 01-21-2010, 08:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

200 unpainted. but my car is BRM so id have to paint it anyway. if any deals fall through and your willing to throw it at me for that price LMK. good luck
Old 01-21-2010, 09:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

200 unpainted. but my car is BRM so id have to paint it anyway. if any deals fall through and your willing to throw it at me for that price LMK. good luck
mmm 200 unpainted is a deal if a shop is selling them picked up. Shipping might be another issue though. Anyway, good luck though. RS1 rears and sides look the best, way better then the gfx kit from scion.

Im willing to compromise if youre willing to meet me around halfway to my asking price of 260.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

bump 4 NiKKi!
Old 01-21-2010, 11:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

well if thats the case ill take the front and rear and he can have the sides...lol and we can meet up...its my bday march 9th so this can be a bday gift for me...let me know and we will work something out
sick. i have the front and rear on my car and it looks good. i figured i might as well get the skirts since they are available.

tclover, are you taking the front and rear for sure? cause im ready to pay the guy asap, but thats only if he finds a buyer for the rear
Old 01-21-2010, 11:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCs_are_life717
sick. i have the front and rear on my car and it looks good. i figured i might as well get the skirts since they are available.

tclover, are you taking the front and rear for sure? cause im ready to pay the guy asap, but thats only if he finds a buyer for the rear
Exactly, the whole kit looks good together. Youre gonna wanna take it all, tClover. Might as well

If you guys want me to part out, ill take the initial payment as deposit to my paypal--which is 150 for the sides; 300 for the front and rear. Ill go ahead and wipe them down clean, buy bubble wrap and boxes and pack them up perfectly. Ill get the final price for them shipped, and ill send them out as soon as you guys transfer the remaining amount for shipping.

Shipping is going to be USPS to keep it cheap, but ill send it priority with tracking which is only 1-2 days. I sent out 2 boxes the other day, one to socal and one texas, and both got there in 1 day. I was surprised.

Let me know if you guys are interested!

PS: Buying from me + shipping + 4% paypay is still going ot be cheaper than buying a non-painted one shipped to your door, then painting it. Remember that youre mostly saving on the fact that you dont have to get it painted, which is the most expensive part

Quick Reply: FS tC: [NorCal] RS1 lip kit painted SW [Shipping available!][MORE! PICS inside]