Notices
PPC: Misc and Lots garage sales, non-car, etc...

Electric Scooter for sale or trade

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 02:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Electric Scooter for sale or trade

I am selling my old scooter I use to used to get around the rehab center I attended and worked at for 2 years. The scooter comes with new AGM sealed batteries, a 140 dollar value from the battery barn with a year warranty purchased in November 2010. The seat was replaced and one of the battery cables. The seat no longer adjusts forward or back, but it still swivels. The scooter comes with run flat tires installed and it comes with optional air filled with a few extra tubes. The battery charger is a direct connection to the battery terminals, see video.

The scooter itself is as is, no warranty and I will deliver it to the new owner within 300 miles of my area on a Friday or Saturday. The scooter runs well, goes up to 7 miles an hour, can handle 300 pounds and will fit on any ADA paratransit service, lifts, stores, etc. I used it with the CARE Van service of GRTC in Richmond, VA. It is 50 inches long 24 inches wide 12 degree hill climbing capacity. Inaddition to the basket you can put a lot of stuff on the floor board of this scooter when you go shopping. I have never had any problems with this vehicle and I would go 3 days before I needed to recharge it.

Unlike most scooters this one can be driven with one hand with its aviation style tiller. Included is a youtube video of the scooter in operation.

Thanks for viewing and please ask any questions. If you are more than 300 miles outside my area please ask and I will see what I can do within reason to get it to you. I will be driving the vehicle to your location in my car, unloading it and showing you how to use it.

Comes with new batteries, charger, manual, basket, 2 keys and an Action Cat offical Key Ring and free delivery with setup. Please see the youtube video for a demostaration

I take paypal and would like $350 dollars. I am willing to trade for the following:

Set of 13 or 14 inch 4x100 wheels with tires. I have a geo metro that uses 155/80r13. The Kia, Daewoo, echo and a few other economy cars used them.

2 500 watt rms of so sub amps

Head unit with video playback capabilities and radio functions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRtrMQt316M