Notices
PPC: Misc and Lots garage sales, non-car, etc...

FS ALL: iPhone 3G 8GB Black, iPhone 16GB White & BBerry

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 02:50 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Default FS ALL: iPhone 3G 8GB Black, iPhone 16GB White & BBerry

Hi everybody. I have for sale three phones:

1. iPhone 3G 8GB Model (Black) $300 <---Brand Spankin New'

2. iPhone 3G 16GB Model (White) $300 <---Slight Scratches on back from normal wear and tear

3 Blackberry 8900 Javelin $250 <-- Very Slight Scratches on top from normal wear and tear.

I am selling them because I'm trying to consolidate into one phone -- an iPhone 3GS. I work for AT&T and know how to take care of my phones. I still have box for the iPhone 8g and for the Blackberry with everything in it (USB cables, chargers, manuals). Both iPhones have the newest software (3.0) in them and are locked to AT&T (you can unlock them but that's up to you). The iPhone 3g 8GB in black has warranty until December 8, 2010 because AppleCare was put on it. The 16GB in white is out of warranty. The Blackberry also has the newest software (4.6) in it and it comes unlocked, so you can use it with any GSM network. It is a T-Mobile branded Blackberry so it has the little red number keys. Blackberry is under warranty until January 2010. Please contact me with any questions: vicventu@gmail.com or pm me

with no further adue, pics!:

thanks for watching! shipping is like 20 bucks. I live in Boston if you wanna come pick them up rather.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

you still have the black iphone.
someone stole mine!!!