Notices
PPC: Misc and Lots garage sales, non-car, etc...

xB: FS:bB/xB parts, front lip, key cylinder light, bB bible, other randoms

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 08:52 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default FS:bB/xB parts, front lip, key cylinder light, bB bible, other randoms

Hey all,
I have a few parts used/new I would like to sell. After changing my mind a bit on some items, I would like to recoup some funds by moving some items. I am negotiable on most if the prices, but the new stuff will be harder to drop as it was most likely shipped directly from Toyota Japan. Package deals available.

OEM front lip in TCM- $100 OBO. Good for a beater lip, but has a few dings from being daily'd. Will need prep and respray for show quality. All tabs intact.

3 Gallon aluminum tank with 8 ports, used-$75. Will polish prior to selling or shipping out.

Rear wiper motor plug originally from Keytechniques.-$5 shipped. Paint match to Shadow Mica, paint is not the best, but usable. It has silicone on the tabs still.
Name:  DSC_1565.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  50.6 KB

Scion dog tags. Picked these up a while ago with SWAG kit on eBay. $10 shipped. One has info from a cruise in LA in 2010. Come with tag silencers.

OEM sidemarkers brand new.-$40 shipped
Name:  DSC_1567.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  77.8 KB

Considering selling these as I will likely run something else. 2 sets of Bellezza curtains in gray. All Medium. $150 shipped. Brand new, just opened for pics. This is the only company that makes gray and they are no longer in business. Get em while you can.

Orataro driver's side table brand new-$150. It is blue, I was going to wrap it, but thought someone might like it in blue.
Name:  DSC_1571.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  76.4 KB
Name:  DSC_1572.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  50.6 KB
Name:  DSC_1573.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  81.0 KB

Fiberglass license plate relocating box-$20 shipped. This can be used if you are putting your plate in your fiberglass rear bumper, or frenched into the hatch. Already has mounting hardware.

OEM chrome exterior handles-$250 or $200 I have 2 sets, keep reading. I got these in and I can't actually do the mod I wanted, so before I mess them up, I will just let someone else enjoy them. Also, one has a SMALL blemish right on the edge towards the back of the car. It is on the pass side handle and I tried to capture it as best I could, but it is really hard to see even in person. I got another one in, but it has a bit of a stain to it. Both flaws are REALLY hard to see, but I am super careful about the stuff I keep. $250 for the one with the small dark stain/blemish. $200 for the stained one. All 3 others are flawless. All of the mentioned issues are really hard to see and would probably be missed by most people. Just want to be honest.

blemish:

Stain(you can make out the change in color when reflected):

9 SMC 3/8" valves. Have disassembled the valves and all diaphragms are intact. I have not tested these, but will torque everything down before giving to the buyer. I have teh FULL plumbing system and all of the fittings necessary to make these plug and play. $150 picked up. $160 shipped.

Will sell valves and tank for $200 together.

E'Sam style CF mirror covers.- $45 shipped-SOLD
BRAND NEW bB Bilbe, No2.-$40 shipped-SOLD
OEM Hood bra-$40-SOLD
Unico Zone squirter covers in chrome- $45-SOLD
Key cylinder light brand new OEM Toyota-$100-SOLD
Used E'Sam visors-$190 shipped-SOLD

I am willing to meet within 25 miles of Covina. Pick up available in sunny so cal. I take paypal, but prefer cash or money orders. I have 100% iTrader positive feedback and many locals and national buyers can vouch for the quality of my parts. In terms of trades I am looking for the following:

-Garson stuff: shift ****, curtains, neck pads, emblems, hood emblem(flat round style), floor mats
-Ichiba 5mm hubcentric spacers
-stock grille
-clear red vinyl
-Orataro dash table
-Hard deck rear package tray
-OEM dash(condition is not important as it will be modified)
-480c Viair Compressor

Last edited by whitej47; 02-14-2012 at 04:11 AM.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wondering if I can modify that table to fit in a tc....
Old 02-14-2012, 03:50 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh yeah, it's pretty much the same color! I bet I can do it for you. We would only be messing with the curved mounting points, so it would be hidden. I can use my dremel and paint them black and then apply new 3M tape for you. Let me know. We can meet again to see what's up. Never seen a driver's table in a tC before...

List updated BUMP