Notices
PPC: Misc and Lots garage sales, non-car, etc...

Paintball Gear & Skateboard

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 06:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thumbs up Paintball Gear & Skateboard

Up for sale I have a bunch of awesome paintball gear. Ranging from masks to guns, and everything in between. Im selling it all for a friend and I get a slice of the cut. It's all his gear, I've never really been into paintball as much as he. So I have probably overpriced many things. All of these prices are VERY flexible. I just want all his junk out of my room. PM me if interested. I can post pics if needed. Not interested in trades. Paypal only. You pay shipping.

Markers:
Anodized Blue Spyder Elctra ACS. Dual pivot trigger (kinda seesaw action). Electrically controlled. Can be fully auto, 3 round burst, 6 round burst, semi auto. This gun is so badass. Amazing condition. - $150 ( Doesn't come with charger)
Anodized Green Spyder Victor: Semi Auto, great condition, Two finger trigger. - $60
Blue Anodized Orion: Awesome condition, comes with 2 barrels, one short one long- $80.
Black Tippman 98 Custom: Alot of dings and scratches, it works fine. It just doesn't look in good condition, but it runs like a champ- SOLD
-- and even though it's not a marker it doesnt belong in the tanks section-- I also have a Draxxus N2 Fiberglass Tank. Covered with a Dye Rhino Cover (Blue/Black) - $200

Masks:
Extreme Rage mask with built in battery operated cooling fan, and black felt tote bag. Mask is Black Charcoal. Perfect condition. - $30
Brass Eagle Mask: good condition, nothing broken, just a lil dirty. but ill clean it. SOLD

Hoppers:
Clear Diablo battery spun hopper. Senses when you fire then spins the ***** to make sure there will always be one in the chamber. - $20
VL Quantum Viewloader- $15
Black View Loader Hopper -SOLD
2 Unidentifiable Black Hopper.- $8
2 Opaque Refill Canisters. $5

Bags:
Red Diablo Bag: has 3 outer pockets and one large zipped pocket with foam dividers. Comes with many pockets that have misc. things like gun caps, gloves, fuzzy marker things, and barrel sqeegee, and a coil pipe to connect to a barrel. I do not want to separately price this stuff so it all comes with the bag! - $30
A real thin bag just for carrying a marker: says paintball and a brand name logo but I can't figure out what it is. O.o Soft foam on the inside, real good transporter.- $15
Red Rufus Dawg box. Has egg shell carton foam lining. 2 levels to store gun on top, and ammo/ tanks, barrels beneath. - $25

Tanks:
I have alot of tanks in varying sizes.
2 20oz - $15 each ( comes with a soft foam pouch) 1 SOLD, still have 1 left
12oz - $10
9oz- $5

Also have an Enjoi Skateboard w/ Speed Demon 55 wheels and unidentifiable trucks: underside graphic is blue/ white theme. With Einstein on the bottom with a cloud thought with E=njoi (squared). Edges are a little worn but the rest is 100% good condition. - $50

Also ALSO, have a Airsoft Smith & Wessen Pistol. Comes with 2 mags and a bottle of like 3500 lime green BBs. there were 5000 but he used some of them. The safety is not strong, I can shoot through it, but the rest of the gun is in fine condition. - $30

Last edited by Nickifer; 07-29-2010 at 01:13 AM.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Banned
5 Year Member
SL Member

any pics? i always wanted to get into Paintball, just never knew where to start or begin. maybe this can be the start for me
Old 07-21-2010, 08:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^x2
Old 07-21-2010, 08:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'll post a few up in an hour or so. Would u just like to see pics of the markers or all the gear?
Old 07-21-2010, 09:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Spyder Electra

Spyder Electra with Draxxus N2 Tank. ( Epic Combo)

Spyder Victor with 20oz Tank and Diablo Hopper

Diablo Hopper, large capacity

Diablo Bag with lotsa goodies

Rufus Dawg Box with Extreme Rage Mask

Smith & Wessen Airsoft and pellets with mags

Enjoi Board
Old 07-21-2010, 09:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sorry for the reeaaallllyyyy shaky pics. Low light + bad point and shoot = crap pics.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

How much is that blue one? Does it come with the paintball holder thingy. And also how much for the handgun? Its bbs or paintballs?
Old 07-22-2010, 12:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The blue one is a Spyder Electra. Im selling it for $150. It is the cream of the crop especially if you are looking into speed ball. The trigger is like a seesaw so you can fire 2x as fast, and it is electronicallly controlled so you can set it on multiple firing functions. for example: 3 round burst, 6 round burst, full auto, and semi- auto. It does not come with one of the hoppers, but if you buy them both together I could give you a discount. ;)

The Smith & Wessen Airsoft pistol is $30. Which includes 2 mags that hold 12 BBs a piece, and all the BBs you see in the picture with the mags.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow cheap for the hand gun. Im bearly gonna start paint balling. Ive only done it twise and I like it so ill see if I can get some extra money for it. What else do I need for the gun?(newbie question)
Old 07-22-2010, 03:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

You have pm's
Old 07-22-2010, 05:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

interested in the board... wheel brand and any marknigs on the trucks? as in logos? i could probably tell
Old 07-22-2010, 05:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Eddie- For paintball "markers" all you need is paintballs, Co2 ( No2) Tanks to propel them forward, and a ball hopper. I am selling all of these items but the *****. To get a Co2 filled you can take it to almost any hobby shop/ sports good place and they will fill it. You may want a mask too., unless you wanna go Rambo without the mask I have another mask for sale but its at a friends house. If you have any more questions ask away And yeah the hand gun is a steal for whoever grabs it.

Engi- PMs replied

MDiesel- The wheels are Speed Demon 55's and all that I can identify on the trucks is a red rubber bushing. No other logos :/
Old 07-22-2010, 02:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The other goodies.

( In this pic: Tank hose, Barrel Sqeegee, Gloves, 12oz tank with sleeve, 9oz Tank, 2 refill canisters for more *****, clear VL Quantum Viewloader hopper, Black Opaque Unidentifiable Hopper, 20oz Tank with sleeve, 20oz tank.

ANd close up of the Draxxus Nozzle. looks like a bomb lol.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Banned
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok i want the blue gun, diablo hopper, blue CO2 tank and motorized mask. how much am i looking at here and is that basically all i need besides the ***** and refilling the tanks?

and what do you mean by your missing the charger for the gun what does that mean?
Old 07-22-2010, 05:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Spyder Electra- $150
Draxxus NO2 Tank + Dye Rhino Cover- $200
Extreme Rage Mask- $30
Diablo Hopper- $20
Total: $400. + Shipping. which wont be too rediculout cause ur only a few states up the coast.

The Draxxus tank only takes NO2. And the charger for the Spyder Electra is like a simple 9 volt charger. The battery is built into the grip. Here's a pic of the charger I used to charge it when I was testing out the gun

I found it in my room that used to charge some remote controlled car. Real cheap if you can't find one you can probably go to radioshack and grab one.

All you will need is a bag of ***** and to refill the Draxxus tank with NO2 which is like a $6 fee.

Just PM me and we'll work something out.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Here are pictures of the 98 Custom Tippmann, black viewloader and a 20oz tank. Badasssss, oh but engifineer has dibs. :D

Lotsa wear n tear but it is a beast of a gun. the grip is sick.

Heres the Brass Eagle Mask with 2 20oz tanks
Old 07-30-2010, 08:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Ok dude. I order a paintball marker with barrel, hopper, mask and tank.

You send me a box full of junk tools you cleaned out of a garage, a marker with no barrel that I am guessing is probably junk and a tank.

I suggest you step up, explain and give me my funds back. I can always come to your house (hey, I have TONS of frequent flyer miles to use) and I can pick up my funds.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

PM sent, someone definitely jacked the contents while it was in transit
Old 08-02-2010, 05:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Bump. Someone tampered with the package while it was in transit. I still plenty of other guns that I will insure when I ship them. ;)
Old 08-04-2010, 03:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I will attest that I think someone did what Nick said. Ship weight was far MORE than the label originally on the box due to the junk they threw in there. Seems like an issue at the post office to me unfortunately. Nick has sent me all of my money back and I am sending him back the gun and tank that did stay in the box. No idea why someone took what they did and why they put all the crap in there!

Quick Reply: Paintball Gear & Skateboard