PPC: Vehicles buy or sell cars here...

2006 Scion tC NBM For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 02:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default 2006 Scion tC NBM For Sale

See here for pictures, I will take new pics and post them this week.

It's a 2006 5-speed manual with 63k miles. I would say 60% of the miles are highway. I was driving back and forth from Jacksonville Florida for a while (650mile round trip) Everything on it now will be included. I've owned this car since I was 24. Mostly garage parked, washed and waxed once a month at least, oil changed religiously with Mobil 1 every 3k. Spark plugs changed every 30k. I recently checked the coolant but Toyota recommends 100k on that. Mechanically there is nothing wrong with the car. I drive like an old man in an attempt to squeeze the most gas mileage out of it. Highest on record for me is 36mpg!! I get about 34mpg on my trips to Florida. Been well taken care of. I have a local mechanic that will inspect the car and vouch for the quality of the vehicle. Tires were replaced at the beginning of the year.

It does have some cosmetic damage. The front bumper is scuffed on the lower right and left sides. There are also numerous rock chips in the front bumper but nothing inconsistent with a car of this year being driven on the highway. The rear bumper was hit in a parking lot at some point when I wasn't around. Mainly just paint damage from that. Bumper isn't broken or deformed or anything. I think they hit me while pulling into a space.

Car will come with:
*17" Enkei NTM-03 Gold Wheels with Yokohama W4S tires
*Injen Cold Air Intake (true CAI with the filter in the fender, PITA to do this)
*Megan Racing Cat Back Exhaust (not loud or droney, sound good)
*Pioneer AVIC-D3 DVD/Navi Headunit with 2008 Map Disc and modded to watch DVDs while driving
*Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS component speaker set up front (tweeters installed where the defrost vents are in the dash! looks custom)
*Pioneer Premier TS-M7PRS Coaxials in the back
*Tein S-Techs
*Autopage RS-1000OLED Alarm System with Remote Start (comes with 1 2-way remote and 1 1-way remote that I've never used)

Car is wired for a small sub in the rear but one will not be included with the car. The Pioneer speaker combo sounds incredible. I spent more than I should have on it but it definitely shows. Radio supports were modified to allow the radio door to close. I also wired in a manual switch for the illumination wire as I generally drive around with the headlights on. Allows for dimming of the D3 when you want to rather than when always when the headlights are on.

All the stock parts will be included with the exception of the wheels. I believe my father threw them out. If stock rims are essential to the sale, then we will work something out. Stock stereo including speakers, stock springs, stock intake, and stock exhaust will all be included.

Kelly Blue Book lists the car at a private party value of $11,500.
I'm looking to get $10k as is but I'm willing to negotiate. I encourage anyone in the area to come drive the car. I live in Columbia, SC 29229. I'll even meet you halfway if the drive isn't too bad. I would say I'll drive 4 hours to meet a serious buyer, that way in can include Jax, Atlanta, and Southern VA.

If you have any questions at all please ask.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Anyone interested? Suggestions?
Old 08-19-2009, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Car has been sold. It's been good knowing everyone