tC: FS: 18" Tenzo DC-6's, w/ tires

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 02:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Big Sky Scion
SL Member

Default FS: 18" Tenzo DC-6's, w/ tires

Bought these new about 3 years ago. All 4 are in pretty good shape. Only once did one of these wheels hit a curb when I was in a hurry, but it's a very small spot and is often times even hard for me to find. The only true "flaw" that I would say these wheels have is the red paint has been flaking off a little bit on all four. Once again, this isn't from curb damage, I suppose they just used cheap paint. In one picture you will see what the flaking looks like in one spot, all 4 wheels basically just have similar wear splotched here and there around their lips. I also have all the center caps and will throw in the black Muteki lugs fo' free.

I just put new tires on less than 3-4,000 miles ago. They are 225/40/18 Nexen N5000's. They are one of the cheapest tires I have bought, but honestly they perform better than anything else I've had (not that I've ever really spent crazy money on tires anyway).

So the price is as follows:
$600 for wheels and tires
$500 for wheels only
$200 for tires only

Also, I will have to remove the tires in order to retrieve my tire pressure sensors to put back in my old wheels. If you buy wheels and tires together, I can either have some regular valve stems thrown in and remount the tires, or leave them off for you so you can have your own TPMS installed; your choice.

These are local pick-up only OR I will drive up to 200 miles to meet you. But I'm definitely not shipping, lol. Wheels are located in Wilmington, NC. Pricing is solid.

Sorry they look so dirty right now (we have a gravel/dirt driveway, so anytime it rains, I can say goodbye to clean wheels)

This is what the paint flaking looks like...
Old 11-28-2011, 02:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Big Sky Scion
SL Member

A more attractive photo of the wheels and car, lol...