Regional - Desert & Salt AZ, NM, UT

Car Trailer?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 03:28 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by coronagirl
Originally Posted by KooLAiD
You freakin trailer queens!!!!! Half the fun is driving our cars out there in one big train!!!! Goobers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kyle, both Ron & I agree with that and we had a long conversation about if that is what we really wanted to do because you are right, that is a blast and we really wanted to just drive the car but it looks like that is going to probably be impossible. You'll understand when we get there ......We kinda have to!!! You know with that fiberglass front end and all.
I still say you two are trailer queens!!! See you tonight!

Soupy_TC wrote:and remember Bigg J.. No gauges either... And WAY too many bathroom stops... No McDonalds or Chocolate dohnuts For Bigg J if you want to make good time... Hahaha
Did someone say no gauges???
Old 09-06-2007, 12:47 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Soupy_TC
and remember Bigg J.. No gauges either... And WAY too many bathroom stops... No McDonalds or Chocolate dohnuts For Bigg J if you want to make good time... Hahaha
I just don't think Bigg J should have to take all the blame.....The only thing he was guilty of is not coordinating NATURE with the other stops that we had to make. Don't worry J...I got your back.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

You cannot help it when stuff happens.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:37 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by coronagirl
Originally Posted by Soupy_TC
and remember Bigg J.. No gauges either... And WAY too many bathroom stops... No McDonalds or Chocolate dohnuts For Bigg J if you want to make good time... Hahaha
I just don't think Bigg J should have to take all the blame.....The only thing he was guilty of is not coordinating NATURE with the other stops that we had to make. Don't worry J...I got your back.
Sorry chica...I must disagree with you on this one! BiggJ knows exactly what the problem was and it sure wasn't coordinating nature with one of the stops!!! He has been kept on a strict non-energy drink and NO McDonalds diet for the last couple of weeks so that this incident will NOT repeat itself!!!