Cops dont like me

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 01:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Default Cops dont like me

So I am standing out side of H&R Block smoking a cigarette. and 2 cops in an unmarked car stop in front of me and ask me how I am doing. I said good. They then ask what are you doing around here, I say doing my taxes. Then they see my tat. and ask me where did I get my tats, I said in prison. So they say OH, So you are AB. "Arion Brotherhood" for those that dont know. I say no. They they want to see all my tats, so I show them my arms and legs, and the say, were are your bolts and swasticas, I say I dont have any. So the make my hike up my shorts so the can see my full leg, then they make me pull off my shirt so they can see my back and chest. So reluctantly I do. I usually aint that easy going with cops, but my wife and kids were in the building so I keep my head. They dont see anything. so they say thanks alot and have a good nite... That is so much bullsh!t. Oh they ran my name too. I hate stupid cops. Nothing better to do or what. I am just glad I didnt blow up on them like i used too.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Should've gotten their name and badge number so you can report them for discrimination.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
SL Member

They made you hike up your shorts and take off your shirt?

Are you sure they were looking for trouble and not a date?
Old 01-27-2007, 01:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
SL Member

They probably took off and started practicing these famous stunts!

For the record, I really have nothing against cops, I just think it's rediculous when they abuse their power.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:42 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by dskinner
They made you hike up your shorts and take off your shirt?

Are you sure they were looking for trouble and not a date?
No doubt...Maybe they wanted to see the merchandise before they buy...
Old 01-27-2007, 01:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Cops dont like me

Originally Posted by Crispyxb
So I am standing out side of H&R Block smoking a cigarette. and 2 cops in an unmarked car stop in front of me and ask me how I am doing. I said good. They then ask what are you doing around here, I say doing my taxes. Then they see my tat. and ask me where did I get my tats, I said in prison. So they say OH, So you are AB. "Arion Brotherhood" for those that dont know. I say no. They they want to see all my tats, so I show them my arms and legs, and the say, were are your bolts and swasticas, I say I dont have any. So the make my hike up my shorts so the can see my full leg, then they make me pull off my shirt so they can see my back and chest. So reluctantly I do. I usually aint that easy going with cops, but my wife and kids were in the building so I keep my head. They dont see anything. so they say thanks alot and have a good nite... That is so much bullsh!t. Oh they ran my name too. I hate stupid cops. Nothing better to do or what. I am just glad I didnt blow up on them like i used too.

I'm glad you didn't loose your cool with the cops. Last thing your wife and kids want to see and a weekend stay in the hooscow really isn't much fun, ya know.

Sorry to hear about the hassel. Hope your weekend goes better.

Are you coming out to the avondale meet?
Old 01-27-2007, 02:22 AM
n7
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

wtf?? That's bullsh!t! Did you get any of their info? License plate, badge number, anything?? If anything you could probably call the precinct and maybe just describe them to the Chief or something.

That's fuxed up!!
Old 01-27-2007, 03:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

They didnt have badges on, they were wearing all black with a black bullet proof vest that said POLICE. I was to concerned about reporting them. I am just happy they finally left me alone. Being a 4 time loser with 4 felonies and I lost count of misturmenors, I just prefer they leave. Oh, and Moonray. I no longer have the luxury of staying weekends. I do anything. its Jail until I am sentenced to prison again. So I do my very best not to get into trouble. And my comment about I hate stupid cops. I dont think all cops are stupid, but the ones that are I hate. I really dont want Tim to read that and take it the wrong way. I have alot of respect for him.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol, i would have said "I NEED AN ADULT! I NEED AN ADULT!"

yeah, some cops suck rollin around like they're cowboys.
Old 01-27-2007, 05:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I agree, there was something very wrong with that. I have a rather stong dislike towards the cops. Especially Gilbert cops. I don't cause trouble anymore... so I usally just cooperate now. But that is something I would report.
Old 01-27-2007, 11:56 AM
5 Year Member
ScionERA
SL Member

Default Re: Cops dont like me

Originally Posted by Crispyxb
Chris
I understand how you feel,been there done that,until i got a little older I used to get harrased all the time by the cops.......same crap as you went through ,Tats checked out what 1% club do you ride with ,are you AB ? if you had not told tthem you did time
thay might have left you alone sooner...they were prob a gang task force...

But the one thing you did right was to keep your cool !!!!! you dont want to give em a reason to pursue any further action.....it gets better and easier with time I promise.......

Keep it cool, wingsaseagles
Old 01-27-2007, 04:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

i take that as harassment and you should have been able to just go back inside unless they had legal reason to detain you.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:12 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I have tried to walk away from cops harassing me for no reason, they said it gave them a reason to detain me when I tried to walk away...........
Old 01-27-2007, 09:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

Ok my turn...Cops are human beings, meaning some are good and some are bad, just like society...More than likely it was gang squad as someone already stated...Unfortunately, that is their job, to go out and identify gang members, whether is be a street crip or blood gang, or even A.B. I am not defending them in any way but that is how gang squad creates a database of gang members in this state... Checking someone's tats is a good way to tell an officer who there association is with...Prison tats escpecially tell alot about that person...Anytime I have ever asked to see a persons tats, they are more than happy to show me...Most are proud of their artwork...Don't take it too personal, gang squad is a proactive squad as opposed to a reactive squad...Meaning they try to find a problem before a problem occurs...I did a temp on gangs and i will tell you that I will not and would not do that job...My 3 month temp there sucked, dealing with a..hole gang members everyday wasnt for me...

Chris, I don't harvest any bad feelings toward you...Sorry you felt violated but being an ex-con i'm sure you can underststand...Most cons don't come out of prison and rehabilitate themselves such as you...You are part of the few that gets out and turns their lives around, for that i'm very happy for you...

I hope that I have never treated you wrongly...I knew before that you had done pridon time and to be perfectly honest, it does not bother me...Now, if you were still being a street thug criminal, then the story would be different...

Heck, even i have been to jail...Yes it's true, this boy in blue went to jail in the 80's for assault and disorderly conduct...

hope to see you tonight and I promise i wont make you show me ALL your tattoos...Later
Old 01-27-2007, 10:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
SL Member

Originally Posted by YELOSUB
Heck, even i have been to jail...Yes it's true, this boy in blue went to jail in the 80's for assault and disorderly conduct...
I've only met you once or twice and even I have a hard time believing that. They may have been part of that specialty force, seeing as how they were dressed, but they could have at least told him exactly what they were doing instead of basically going, "Hey you there, strip down and let us check out your ink!"

David
Old 01-27-2007, 10:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

Originally Posted by EVLTSTR
I agree, there was something very wrong with that. I have a rather stong dislike towards the cops. Especially Gilbert cops. I don't cause trouble anymore... so I usally just cooperate now. But that is something I would report.
I hope you don't dislike ALL cops...You said it yourself, "I don't cause trouble anymore." So when you did cause trouble I suppose it was the police's fault...I get tired of reading some of the posts about people hating cops, especially here in the D & S forum...I always hear "I was speeding and this f'ing cop"...Or, "I got stopped doing 8000mph and this d^ckhead cop did this"......I can understand having problems with CERTAIN cops...Yes there are the A..hole cops out there...I dislike them as much as you, maybe more...Remember, there are more Good cops then there are Bad...It's just the bad ones get more publicity...

Remember, the police are always hiring...If you think you could do better, then by all means take the test...

I may get flamed for speaking out...Those who know me like me and that is all I care about...Iam pretty easy going and I get along with MOST everyone...
Old 01-27-2007, 10:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yes it is true. Tim was once a thug. Trust me. Having lived across the street from him for 4 years and getting to know him as much as I have I have heard some stories. But he is a good guy and a good cop!
Old 01-27-2007, 10:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

I've only met you once or twice and even I have a hard time believing that. They may have been part of that specialty force, seeing as how they were dressed, but they could have at least told him exactly what they were doing instead of basically going, "Hey you there, strip down and let us check out your ink!"

David
Your right...They asked to see his tats and he showed them...He didnt have to and if he said no then they had no legal right to make him...They were conducting a field interrogation...If he was doing nothing legally wrong then yes he could have told them to pack sand and walked away...With gang squad i understand why he showed them..They way they dress is intimidating and most people don't know that they have a legal right not to provide them with any info IF they are doing nothing wrong...
Old 01-27-2007, 10:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

Originally Posted by phoenixtc
Yes it is true. Tim was once a thug. Trust me. Having lived across the street from him for 4 years and getting to know him as much as I have I have heard some stories. But he is a good guy and a good cop!
Hey scott thanks...P.S. I'll be over there in a minute to kick your ****...LOL
Old 01-27-2007, 10:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

David
Your right...They asked to see his tats and he showed them...He didnt have to and if he said no then they had no legal right to make him...They were conducting a field interrogation...If he was doing nothing legally wrong then yes he could have told them to pack sand and walked away...With gang squad i understand why he showed them..The way they dress is intimidating and most people don't know that they have a legal right not to provide them with any info IF they are doing nothing wrong...

Quick Reply: Cops dont like me